Jul 11 - Oklahoma pharmacist sentenced to life for killing would-be robber

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Sentenced to life in prison. Agree?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
PLAN_B 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 20 20
this is interesting.

if the store worker felt there was 1 breathe left in the kid i could see him wanting to make certain he was not going to give the kid a chance.

the arguement that the kid was already dead seem to be right up our judicial systems alley

does seem like the store owner was in there just wishing someone would tho...
 6 years ago '05        #62
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 FalconBuddha said:
This is bullsh*t, he didnt do anything wrong
If you try to rob someone, you deserve anything they do to you. That dead idiot knew the potential consequences when he went in there, i feel no sympathy for him.
 6 years ago '05        #63
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
 The Mastermind said:
The guy was trying to rob him, he should be able to do whatever he wants.
:applause:
 07-11-2011, 11:20 PM         #64
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its like they say when you get a weapons permit have a good attorney on call cuz even if you rightfully shoot somebody in self defense 9 out of 10 times have to prove it in court...especially if you shoot them when there back is turned like his dumb a.ss tried to do to the other guy who ran away...

so he lost...
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 J Rob said:
Dumbest sh*t I've read in a while.

The first shot was completely justifiable. He would've got off on self defense if he had left it at that. To comeback into the store and finish him off is murder.....when is illegal under any circumstance. Being in a state of rage does not justify murder.
Youve clearly never owned your own business. As a business owner myself, Im sorry but if someone tried to rob me and i had a gun and could take out the robber, you can believe im not only gonna take out the robber, im gonna make sure hes dead. I dont care if i had to unload the whole clip in him, im making sure hes dead.

This kid knew what he was getting himself into, and he got what he deserved. Not only should he not be given jail time, but should be give an award for ridding the world of this piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #66
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 FalconBuddha said:
Youve clearly never owned your own business. As a business owner myself, Im sorry but if someone tried to rob me and i had a gun and could take out the robber, you can believe im not only gonna take out the robber, im gonna make sure hes dead. I dont care if i had to unload the whole clip in him, im making sure hes dead.

This kid knew what he was getting himself into, and he got what he deserved. Not only should he not be given jail time, but should be give an award for ridding the world of this piece of sh*t
Dude was shot in the head, what was he gonna do? I knew dude was gonna rob him and had him at gun point earlier, but he shot the kid in the head, there was no need to put 5 more bullets into him and k!lling him. That's not self-defense. You shot him in the head once, doing it 5 more times in his body was OD. That was a stupid move. It's not worth life, but it's at least worth 5-10 years.
 6 years ago '05        #67
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
Dude was shot in the head, what was he gonna do? I knew dude was gonna rob him and had him at gun point earlier, but he shot the kid in the head, there was no need to put 5 more bullets into him and k!lling him.
Do you mean to tell me you've never heard anyone survive a head shot?
The kid was still alive, and like i said, if it was me, im shooting to k!ll. Apparently this was a big problem in that area (probably why the guy had 2 guns there) and I would make people think twice about trying to do something like that again. As for the kid, just think if this kid was stupid enough to do that at 16, imagine what he would be doing when he was 25?

But all that is moot, If youre stupid enough to hold someone up at gun point, youre too stupid to be alive. No if's, and's or buts.
 6 years ago '06        #68
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 268 268
How many of you guys shoot at someone?! sh*t is intense, that dude was full of adrenaline, IMO it was wrong for him to continue shooting the kid, but LIFE?! Maybe 10 Years, but life is too much. fu*k them kids would of cared if they shot the old man my a.ss....That guy was defending himself PERIOD. You rob a place...ride or die...
 6 years ago '09        #69
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
Well, I wouldn't say he deserves life, but 10-20 years yeah. I mean, what was he thinking when he went back and shot him some more? That's the dumbest fu*king thing he could have done...
 07-12-2011, 12:53 AM         #70
DAHNIC561 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:

bullsh*t no ones life is worth a couple dollars especially not a 16 year old kid you must be mentally fu*ked up homie...if your the type of person who cant think clearly in tight situations guns only make things worst for people like you...
 07-12-2011, 01:19 AM         #71
BCannonThaMc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO fu*king cracker is about to get Akon'd LMAO
 6 years ago '04        #72
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
when n*ggas do dumb things...das wen n*ggas get shot
 6 years ago '09        #73
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
could've gotten off a free man if he didnt come back and put 5 bullets in the kid! that man with a gun ran off without his boy and didn't even fire back? smh
 6 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 DAHNIC561 said:
bullsh*t no ones life is worth a couple dollars especially not a 16 year old kid you must be mentally fu*ked up homie
Who said anything about money? fu*k money!

If you come into my business, stick a gun in my face and threaten my life, and i have a weapon with a clear path to use, believe me, i wouldnt be shooting to "injure"

And who cares about that kids life? He was 16 and already committing armed robberies, what do you think he was most likely to be in his future? A Lawyer? A doctor? or another piece of sh*t wasting away in prison?

Im sorry, but i have no remorse for this kid
 6 years ago '06        #75
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 fkucdaw0rld said:
lol yall n*ggas sayin he shouldnt see jail is a bunch of fu*king clowns...quick as fu*k to act like yall woulda done the same sh*t...n*ggas dont got the heart to straight execute a n*gga...well actually i take that back - he was already shot in the head and leakin on the floor, u the type of puss n*ggas who would probably jump at that opportunity to act like a tough guy and fill him up...gtfoh fu*kboys, n*ggas aint about sh*t and yall got no heart whatsoever...soft a.ss pus*y n*ggas....n*ggas wanna act like cold blooded k!llers on here and sh*t, the same type of offbrand n*ggas who gona b crying wen some n*gga named trigga is pokin u up in the pen...fu*k yall n*ggas, this n*gga deserves death for this sh*t
:a greement1:
 6 years ago '06        #76
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
If this was two white boys and a old blk owner, he wouldve got death penalty, straight up, we live in America.
 6 years ago '05        #77
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,840 | Props total: 2629 2629
I work at the jail he is in an i think its b.s
 6 years ago '04        #78
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
This guy knew what he was doing, when he was asked about it, he lied at 1st on what happen till he was confronted with the video

Many contradictions

The medical evidence about Ersland's back is the latest instance in the highly publicized case where the pharmacist has been caught in an apparent lie.

His first account to police about the shooting was contradicted by recordings from drugstore security cameras. He later changed his account and said he had been confused by stress and adrenaline.

Also, his claim to police of k!lling before, in combat in Iraq during the first Gulf War, was contradicted by his military records. Those records show Ersland was the pharmacy chief at the military hospital at Altus Air Force Base in southwestern Oklahoma when allied forces fought in Iraq in 1991.

He told police detectives his back was injured during an artillery attack in Iraq. He said one of his vertebrae got blasted into thirds. “The three pieces of that one vertebra are going around by my heart and my lungs and my spinal cord, and they can't operate,” he said on the night of the shooting.

Ersland continued to claim he had a broken back even after prosecutors got the records showing he was not in an artillery blast in the Gulf War. In a note from jail in May, he complained to The Oklahoman about having to sleep on a thin jail mattress “although I have a broken inoperable T-5 back.”

In a June phone interview from jail, he told KWTV-9: “I've been suffering immensely with my broken back.”

Read more: Oklahoma City pharmacist convicted of murder faked back injury, examination finds | NewsOK.com
 6 years ago '05        #79
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,976 | Props total: 10670 10670
^^^^

Well, now his back is going to get really broken in jail...
 07-12-2011, 08:49 AM         #80
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago