NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Sentenced to life in prison. Agree?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
killin a robber makes u the same as the robber...we have laws in place theres no need for vigilante justice..2 wrongs dont make a right..he just as dumb as the robber was
 6 years ago '04        #42
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Gateway972 said:
This i remember it and yeah him going back and getting another gun then shooting the guy clearly was not self defense at that point
lesson here is, dont steal. too bad they were dumb teenagers trying to fu*k with the wrong guy, good for him. the 5 shots were excessive but their deaths are the cause of their own action not the pharmacist.
 6 years ago '04        #43
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 haterade2885 said:
lesson here is, dont steal. too bad they were dumb teenagers trying to fu*k with the wrong guy, good for him. the 5 shots were excessive but their deaths are the cause of their own action not the pharmacist.
so..if the pharmacist never went behind the counter, got his OTHER gun, and shot the extra 5 bullets into dude, the outcome would have been exactly the same?
 07-11-2011, 10:20 PM         #44
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the dude went over board. Flat out. Hell yeah the dead dude got what he deserved from the jump with a shot to the head....

But you go outside,
come back in,
look at him,
walk behind the counter,
grab another gun,
walks BACK around the corner,
shoot him not 1,
not 2,
not 3,
not 4.....

But 5 more times when he saw that dude was down with a shot to the head.

As a registered gun owner who believes in a man's right to carry, that's some goon sh*t. That's not what a trained shooter does. It's a waste of ammo and more questions to answer.

I don't know about life.... Maybe 20 years but life
 6 years ago '04        #45
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
 Final Boss said:
most of you on this site are extra retarded, dude came in with a gun and intended to use it, the store owner was well within his rights to start firing and even k!ll him...the execution was overboard but what you expect gonna happen n*gga? a fu*king pez dispenser that fires candy bullets to come out at you and start shooting sugary pellets of goodness into your mouth? fu*k no, that n*gga made his bed and lied in it, you getting a first class ticket to hell son.

walk in my place of business with a lethal weapon with intent i will neutralize your a.ss into molecules.
you can shoot someone in the legs and call the cops... probelm solved...

my dude stood over him and shot him to hell....... that aint self defense anymore, thats murder....
 07-11-2011, 10:23 PM         #46
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fkucdaw0rld said:
my n*gga...the 'split second' decision was pop the n*gga in the head.....if he left it at that and called 911, it woulda been gravy and he woulda got off scotch free....he got convicted cuz after he hit the one kid, the n*gga went outside to chase the fu*kboy who dipped on his mans, then came back in, made the conscious decision to go behind his counter and get another gun, come up to the lil n*gga and execute his bi*ch a.ss with 5 shots while the kid was on the floor leakin already....how the fu*k can u sit there and call that sh*t a 'split second' decision? by ur logic, the cops who got amadou diallo deserved to get off scotch free cuz they made a split second decision...fu*k outta here bro, the n*gga deserves life in prison, regardless of how sh*tty the f*ggots who robbed him were...u cant fu*king execute an incapacitated kid and call it self defense cuz...
think you've been drinking too much buddy, it's scot free, haha
 6 years ago '04        #47
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
 tonyk said:
think you've been drinking too much buddy, it's scot free, haha
lol damn i cant even blame it on the alc, im sober as a nun...i just always thought it was scotch =/...nice pickup
 07-11-2011, 10:27 PM         #48
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J Rob said:
Dumbest sh*t I've read in a while.

The first shot was completely justifiable. He would've got off on self defense if he had left it at that. To comeback into the store and finish him off is murder.....when is illegal under any circumstance. Being in a state of rage does not justify murder.
Dude would have got a promotion, raise, and community praise for f!ghting crime...

NRA can't even make a case for this dude. He just did way too much.
 6 years ago '07        #49
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #50
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1537 1537
again....

whites -1

blacks - 0

dude is a old n*gga...hes lived his life...16 year old dude had so much pus*y ahead of him dumb a.ss n*gga should be imprinted on his tombstone by the way i didnt see sh*t in the video...must have been edited or sumtin.

sh*t if i did that sh*t n i got shot...aint no simpin folks would be like dumb a.ss fu*kin mexican
 6 years ago '04        #51
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
i cant believe people are backing this dude.

on second thought, this is boxden, yes i can believe it.

at what point was it self defense when he walked over to the guy and executed him?
 6 years ago '04        #52
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1537 1537
if homeboy was like a 40 year old black man no one would give a sh*t lol...

but its a innocent 16 year old booy...lol gtfo a n*gga is a n*gga...

n*ggas and flies i do despise the more im around n*ggas the more i like flies
 07-11-2011, 10:44 PM         #53
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not like the man started the shyt , but he dam sure finished the shyt......
 6 years ago '07        #54
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Stupendamatic said:
he deserved some type of sentence because he went passed self-defense when he came back for round 2 and shot him another 5 times.
I agree. I dont think he should get life but he definitely should do some time for shooting him 5 more times
 07-11-2011, 10:45 PM         #55
illmatix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think he deserves life

It wasn't pre-meditated murder. He was being robbed and shot the dude. I think he should serve some time for not leaving the store and calling the cops without shooting the kid again though.

I wouldn't call it cold-blooded murder for blasting the kid again, but it was definitely dumb. Just because you shot someone doesn't mean theyre dead....theres a chance the kid could have pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot him.

15 years would be my sentence
 6 years ago '04        #56
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,796 | Props total: 679 679
 illmatix said:
I don't think he deserves life

It wasn't pre-meditated murder. He was being robbed and shot the dude. I think he should serve some time for not leaving the store and calling the cops without shooting the kid again though.

I wouldn't call it cold-blooded murder for blasting the kid again, but it was definitely dumb. Just because you shot someone doesn't mean theyre dead....theres a chance the kid could have pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot him.

15 years would be my sentence
if he thought the kid had a gun and still could have shot him he probably would have shown some urgency
 6 years ago '04        #57
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 phillyfirst215 said:
=why I feel like the shop owner did everybody else in the community a favor? jus sayin
realtalk tho cuzz they would have k!lled the old man if it was the other way around tho but he k!lled him when he shot him in the head he didnt need to shot him 5 more times....
 6 years ago '10        #58
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
It became murder when he got that other gun...simple as that
 6 years ago '04        #59
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 fkucdaw0rld said:
so..if the pharmacist never went behind the counter, got his OTHER gun, and shot the extra 5 bullets into dude, the outcome would have been exactly the same?
If we're speculating, then yeah, the kid would've probably died anyway with a single shot to the dome. Or a vegetable, either way, his life is over.

I'm not gonna defend the pharmacist, but I can't feel bad for a knucklehead who was trying to make a quick buck the ski-mask way; he brought it on himself. The 5 shots was OD, but not worth a life sentence. 10 years (with possibility for parole) at the very most for being a trigger happy idiot, but not life.

Legit1 said:
Why the fu*k he got 2 guns

My man running around MW2 John Woo akimbo
 6 years ago '11        #60
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
The guy was trying to rob him, he should be able to do whatever he wants.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy