Jul 11 - Oklahoma pharmacist sentenced to life for killing would-be robber

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Sentenced to life in prison. Agree?

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
most of you on this site are extra retarded, dude came in with a gun and intended to use it, the store owner was well within his rights to start firing and even k!ll him...the execution was overboard but what you expect gonna happen n*gga? a fu*king pez dispenser that fires candy bullets to come out at you and start shooting sugary pellets of goodness into your mouth? fu*k no, that n*gga made his bed and lied in it, you getting a first class ticket to hell son.

walk in my place of business with a lethal weapon with intent i will neutralize your a.ss into molecules.
 6 years ago '06        #22
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
 ima80baby said:
fu*ked up that he got life, but shooting dude 5 times after he hit him in the head was just dumb and uncalled for.
my thoughts exactly... and that's why they gave him life in all liklihood...
 07-11-2011, 06:31 PM         #23
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but im curious, if the head shot k!lled him and that was all good, then how do you sentence him with murder?

maybe he really was unconscious, i dont know, theyd have to prove he was still alive for me to say he murdered him, not that what he did was right or anything.

Last edited by Ni2; 07-11-2011 at 06:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #24
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
This dude calmly went and got another gun and filled him with lead. That wasn't exactly "split second," it was in "the moment." His actions showed that he knew what he was doing. That's what convicted him.
 6 years ago '10        #25
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Final Boss said:
most of you on this site are extra retarded, dude came in with a gun and intended to use it, the store owner was well within his rights to start firing and even k!ll him...the execution was overboard but what you expect gonna happen n*gga? a fu*king pez dispenser that fires candy bullets to come out at you and start shooting sugary pellets of goodness into your mouth? fu*k no, that n*gga made his bed and lied in it, you getting a first class ticket to hell son.

walk in my place of business with a lethal weapon with intent i will neutralize your a.ss into molecules.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LAW n*gga? after he was shot in the dome thats a wrap he didnt pose a threat anymore old dude successfully defended himself. what he did after was cold blooded muder dumbass so do want you wanna ya stupid a.ss will be locked up just like him
 6 years ago '08        #26
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,113 | Props total: 2639 2639
yo, thats clearly murder.
the dude was no longer a threat with a bullet in his fu*king head already.
 07-11-2011, 07:43 PM         #27
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if these kids weren't black the discussion would be different.

either way dude didn't deserve any jail time......probation at best
 6 years ago '10        #28
Pop-N-Fresh 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 3034 3034
im glad I come here. In oklahoma they all up in arms for this white boy sayin he did everybody a favor signin petitions and issh. remember seein some idiot post that up in this thread.. its overkill. simple. lock his a.ss up!
 6 years ago '04        #29
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Once you get a taste of blood, you want more.
 07-11-2011, 08:09 PM         #30
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he shouldve finished em off rip
 6 years ago '04        #31
cavanroo 7 heat pts
space
space
$306 | Props total: 0 0
First off dude got what he deserved, he calmly walked by the motionless body of the kid got another gun and calmly walked up to the body and blasted 5 shots then calmly walked to the phone and called the police.

But for those talking about the kid deserves to get k!lled cause he came in there with a gun obviously haven't seen the video. The kid that got away had the gun and was shooting. The fool that got shot in the head got shot because he decided he would wait until his buddy came in shooting to reach in his bag, take out his mask and start to try to put it on his head. He got shot while he tried to put his mask on during a gun f!ght..... dude never pulled out a gun.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Ednyce said:
i seen it, he went over board. he murderd the kid 100%.
what if the kid was already dead before the next 5 shots? this isn't murder... too many dumb a.sses like you in this country, that's why our legal system and economy is fu*ked.
 6 years ago '09        #33
jaybadzil5 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$368 | Props total: 0 0
In some states law have been encacted that basically goes like this...the two robbers directly and premeditatedly committed a felony act that left of the robbers dead....the living robber would be held responisible for his death.

I dont give a fu*k if dude woulda poured gas on him and set him on fire after he shot him...he shouldnt see jail period...yet alone life.
Wtf!!!???
The same sh*t all you people are enraged over is exactly what the pharmacist was a split second away from happening to him...and yall bi*ches sayin he wrong for finishing the bi*ch but the man was conducting legal business the got ran up on reckless
Nobody can judge him for how he handled it
 6 years ago '04        #34
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
 utdpridah said:
what if the kid was already dead before the next 5 shots? this isn't murder... too many dumb a.sses like you in this country, that's why our legal system and economy is fu*ked.
You sound like the idiot trying to use "what ifs" to defend an argument. When the facts of the case state that the kid was alive when he shot him 5 more times

Last edited by MGz; 07-11-2011 at 08:44 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #35
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,762 | Props total: 563 563
Not even gonna lie...If i was on the jury, I'd vote not guilty for murder, but manslaughter or recklessness. He doesn't deserve life as in the act of k!lling the robber, he preserved his own, so have him serve life in prison would be unjust as both individuals in this case might as well be dead.
 6 years ago '08        #36
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
did you guys read the part where he ran outside buckin at the other young little boy, chased him off, then came back in, went behind the counter, pulled out a bigger better gun with more bullets, and pumped 5 more into the unconscious leaking body of a defenseless 16 year old?

Two me it sounds like he would of got off if he just shot the kid a few times at the start, not when hes dead on the ground, plus the pharmacist is black, so the white jury double spited him, owned?
 6 years ago '04        #37
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
lol yall n*ggas sayin he shouldnt see jail is a bunch of fu*king clowns...quick as fu*k to act like yall woulda done the same sh*t...n*ggas dont got the heart to straight execute a n*gga...well actually i take that back - he was already shot in the head and leakin on the floor, u the type of puss n*ggas who would probably jump at that opportunity to act like a tough guy and fill him up...gtfoh fu*kboys, n*ggas aint about sh*t and yall got no heart whatsoever...soft a.ss pus*y n*ggas....n*ggas wanna act like cold blooded k!llers on here and sh*t, the same type of offbrand n*ggas who gona b crying wen some n*gga named trigga is pokin u up in the pen...fu*k yall n*ggas, this n*gga deserves death for this sh*t
 07-11-2011, 09:40 PM         #38
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even without the 5 shot overkill i think he would of still went to prison. i dont know for sure but common sense would seem to say, even if your store got robbed i dont think you can run outside and start shootin at someone runnin away. i mean maybe, maybe you can justifiably shoot someone in the back. but to me it dont seen like you should be able to, no matter what happened prior, run outside chasin somebody with the intent of shootin them...in the back.

im on no ones side here, i dont care enough. but i wouldnt take that chance, if someone robbed my house and i caught them, if i dont get them inside my house and they manage to get out im not runnin outside shootin. the legal system is all about responsibility and not bein reckless and careless, right? if im chasin somebody lickin off shots down the street thats careless, reckless and irresponsible and if im the DA im lookin to press charges because everyone on that street is in danger not just the guy im shootin at.

but thats just my opinion
 6 years ago '04        #39
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
everyone goes to the HHS and acts hard as sh*t

then comes to the real-world news here and starts being pus*y

let this man go...dumb a.ss kid holdin up a drugstore, his life wasnt gonna be worth sh*t anyways

and most of ya'll arent small business owners, if some1 heard robbers got k!lled trying to rob your store (i'm talkin like gas stations), they gonna think twice before they try your store
 6 years ago '05        #40
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
This is bullsh*t, he didnt do anything wrong
If you try to rob someone, you deserve anything they do to you. That dead idiot knew the potential consequences when he went in there, i feel no sympathy for him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy