White people are taking over rap? [discuss]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
i disagree

eminems run is over in a few years and no one now is able to take over his position for the future
 07-11-2011, 01:50 PM         #22
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What were the numbers released last year?.........Some sh*t like...Since 2002 Caucasians between the ages of 15-34 make up for %78 of Urban Music Sales including RNB/Hip Hop?????

Which makes me say....White people took over hip hop long ago. Theyre not only controlling it(Jews running big business) but theyre also buying it all up as well...

We n*ggas just download mixtapes lol
 07-11-2011, 01:51 PM         #23
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many white rappers were out in 2000? 1.

How many white rappers are out now?
 6 years ago '08        #24
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17211 17211
Wrong, Marshall Mathers made sure every white rapper fails
 07-11-2011, 01:54 PM         #25
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
What were the numbers released last year?.........Some sh*t like...Since 2002 Caucasians between the ages of 15-34 make up for %78 of Urban Music Sales including RNB/Hip Hop?????

Which makes me say....White people took over hip hop long ago. Theyre not only controlling it(Jews running big business) but theyre also buying it all up as well...

We n*ggas just download mixtapes lol
I'm sure a lot of people are aware of that stat. They aren't just fans anymore though, they are also selling the image of what a rapper should look like.
 07-11-2011, 01:54 PM         #26
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whites been took over rap.

when downloading became easy, blacks just bootleg while whites use thier income to support the coons they want to see on tv.......

bring in the stats where whites make like 8 times more a year than minorities and youll see why its still white power in mainstream america.....

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 07-11-2011 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #27
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
it's not white people taking over rap...it's people (regardless of race) with no skills or credibility taking over rap

there's no bar or standards anymore, joe bagofdonuts could make a youtube video of himself "freestyling" some sh*tty a.ss lyrics about how he has 'swag' and he'd be a star

80% of the people i know would swear on their life that weezy is the hardest rapper to ever pick up a microphone
 6 years ago '04        #28
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what is the big deal with a white dude spitting better than a black person? have you ever heard a white person saying black people arent allowed to play heavy metal? acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid dude.
...No, but you and I both know it's not so farfetched that it couldn't happen.
 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM         #29
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
it's not white people taking over rap...it's people (regardless of race) with no skills or credibility taking over rap

there's no bar or standards anymore, joe bagofdonuts could make a youtube video of himself "freestyling" some sh*tty a.ss lyrics about how he has 'swag' and he'd be a star

80% of the people i know would swear on their life that weezy is the hardest rapper to ever pick up a microphone
Do you think the internet ruined everything?
 6 years ago '04        #30
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
Nobody is taking over anything. Just more white rappers are coming out. Enjoy the music.
 07-11-2011, 02:03 PM         #31
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SMsaint said:
I'm sure a lot of people are aware of that stat. They aren't just fans anymore though, they are also selling the image of what a rapper should look like.
Im not sure if youre saying this to disagree or?

And I dont agree with them supposedly selling the image of what a rapper should look like...Cause white rappers are still in the major minority as far as whats being pushed. Dont let Eminems success and a few white kids with high youtube views fool you.....A White artist being signed to a major label and presented to the public as a rapper is still as tricky as getting a female mc/rapper out there that isnt Nicki Minaj....Majors simply arent going to bite on either.....Its easier to take an African American Artist and present him to the public as something they should latch onto rather than trying to inject a brand new Caucasian face into the Hip HOp market..........

And alot of the "White" rappers some of you latch onto really dont make it past boxden and a few youtube views..............I still havent heard one person mention the name Kreayshawn in ATL Where im at and I havent even seen bi*ches posting it on facebook an so on..........Just some of the west coast people I a.ssociate with....and of course boxden.com lol
 07-11-2011, 02:08 PM         #32
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stillers09 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #33
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16134 16134
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what is the big deal with a white dude spitting better than a black person? have you ever heard a white person saying black people arent allowed to play heavy metal? acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid dude.
well when one race looked at it in a racist view...then we essentially own it...jimi hendrix is a godfather of rock N roll..which helped spawn heavy metal so that argument is invalid. But up until the point that rap became just "entertainment" it wasn't so cool because it was more reality based. Now its being listened to by other races because it gives them a glimpse into something they really do not want to experience... like watching lock up on tv ya feel me. Now I do not care what race you are...but if you really haven't had any dealings within the actual culture of hip hop..or are some over night hip hop soldier than I just can't feel that. If you dive into the culture more than just imitating whats cool at the time,...big up
 6 years ago '11        #34
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
White ppl think they own the world, why would hip-hop be any different? The golden era of hip-hop (the 90s) was special because white fans had not completely intruded on the culture yet. Smh at these white boys in here trying to blame "sh*tty" artists when its clearly rap's white washed fanbase of today that's destroying the culture. Its too late now though, white ppl have already destroyed hip-hop beyond repair. Acting like any one of you crackas here buy any albums besides Eminems. White ppl are cultural rapists.
 07-11-2011, 02:56 PM         #35
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
Fixed
I'm sure there were other white rappers but only one had a significant impact. Regardless, the percentage of white rappers has boosted from 2000 to Now.
 6 years ago '11        #36
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
 SugaHillRomello said:
White ppl think they own the world, why would hip-hop be any different? The golden era of hip-hop (the 90s) was special because white fans had not completely intruded on the culture yet. Smh at these white boys in here trying to blame "sh*tty" artists when its clearly rap's white washed fanbase of today that's destroying the culture. Its too late now though, white ppl have already destroyed hip-hop beyond repair. Acting like any one of you crackas here buy any albums besides Eminems. White ppl are cultural rapists.
Wow I really hope this isn't how people truly feel...
 07-11-2011, 03:45 PM         #37
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OlHeadAss214 said:
Same thing that happened to Rocc music.

good point.
 07-11-2011, 03:51 PM         #38
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
rock music has always been really white. and really gay.
 YoungFly said:
no its not, dont gas this retard.

two words: chuck berry. google it if you have to.

YoungFly said:
rock music has always been really white. and really gay.

you sound like a fu*king idiot saying blanket statements like that. ever heard of sevendust?

anyway.....

dont get mad, you only playin yourself.

white people are using thier money to support fakes like rick ross because "they like the beats" they could give a fu*k about culture thats why the music is getting watered down to suite thier tastes.
 6 years ago '10        #39
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
stupid thread is stupid
 07-11-2011, 03:56 PM         #40
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungFly said:
thats so irrelevant to this dicussion.
how is it irrelevant? i just gave you one of the pioneers of rock and roll but it didnt go over with mainstream america until a fat white guy put on an oversize disco suit and called himself elvis presely.....

same fu*king thing is happening now, it just took longer because rap was so rooted in the street for decades so it was hard to infiltrate with their money and bullsh*t until now when the music practically worthless and cheap to market.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy