Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2011, 01:05 PM         #1
6716 pageviews
66 comments

SMsaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
White people are taking over rap? [discuss]

In about 20 years, the whites will fully claim that they are better at rap than black people. There only used to be one white rapper in the last 2 decades (Eminem.) Now, there are several. How do you non-white folks feel about this? Does it hurt inside knowing what is occurring? Is it good for rap? Discuss.

66 comments for "White people are taking over rap? [discuss]"

6 years ago '11        #2
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298

White people been listenin to African American music forms for the past hundred years. sh*t aint new. This "prediction" is ridiculous and your comments are totally offbase.
 6 years ago '11        #3
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
Jews have controlled the music industry forever what are you talking about

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
what is the big deal with a white dude spitting better than a black person? have you ever heard a white person saying black people arent allowed to play heavy metal? acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid dude.
 07-11-2011, 01:12 PM         #5
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao...
 07-11-2011, 01:12 PM         #6
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
what is the big deal with a white dude spitting better than a black person? have you ever heard a white person saying black people arent allowed to play heavy metal? acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid dude.
You think I'm white?
 6 years ago '08        #7
shush456 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 59 59
 doomzmaster said:
Jews have controlled the music industry forever what are you talking about

[pic - click to view]

Jews pretty much run the world nicca...

But i think this thread was started because of the Keshawn (mispelled who cares) , Mac Miller and Yelawolf
 07-11-2011, 01:25 PM         #8
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seeing that rap began in the 1970's, I don't see my projection being off at all. White people make up 72% of the population in America. What is so hard to understand that they can make a lot of things popular? Even if they don't take over, they will have a huge impact on the way music is made.
 6 years ago '09        #9
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I disagree. I like alot of white rappers but they're all on indie labels and they're not by any means taking over the rap game. If you're talking about a bunch of little Mac Millers, Asther Roths and Yela Wolfs running mainstream rap you're delusional. The reason Eminem was successful was partly because black folks accepted him and it wasn't weird to listen to him because they can relate to the sh*t he's talking about. The fu*k wants to listen to Mac Miller and Asther Roth? Hell, who the fu*k wants to listen to YelaWolf's country bumpkin a.ss except Haystak and Bubba Sparxxx fans?
 07-11-2011, 01:26 PM         #10
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People getting their feelings hurt.
 6 years ago '04        #11
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4811 4811
White people always steal black music. the same happened to rock and roll. We make something then the white man takes it. We then make something even better. We made rock and roll then they stole it and made money. We made rap then they took it and made money . We will move on to something new then rap will be considered white music as is rock and roll.
 6 years ago '04        #12
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,871 | Props total: 1063 1063

[pic - click to view]

White Powder!!
 6 years ago '11        #13
MACADEMICS 17 heat pts17
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1548 1548
 stillers09 said:

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2011, 01:30 PM         #14
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
I disagree. I like alot of white rappers but they're all on indie labels and they're not by any means taking over the rap game. If you're talking about a bunch of little Mac Millers, Asther Roths and Yela Wolfs running mainstream rap you're delusional. The reason Eminem was successful was partly because black folks accepted him and it wasn't weird to listen to him because they can relate to the sh*t he's talking about. The fu*k wants to listen to Mac Miller and Asther Roth? Hell, who the fu*k wants to listen to YelaWolf's country bumpkin a.ss except Haystak and Bubba Sparxxx fans?
Personally, I'm not a fan of most of the artists that you listed but white people will listen to them and if they all listen to them. It gets popular. If it gets popular, more aspiring artists will attempt to achieve the same type of success by picking certain characteristics from the successful artists.
 6 years ago '10        #15
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

iantly

but i really thought, rap was being taken over/diluted by sh*tty rappers...
 6 years ago '10        #16
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 SMsaint said:
You think I'm white?
jesus man are you stupid? read what i said "acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid" as in acting like black people are the only ones who are supposed to rap is stupid. so no, i didnt think a white person started this thread to complain that hip hop is all white people. wake the fu*k up i dont speak in code
 07-11-2011, 01:33 PM         #17
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
White people always steal black music. the same happened to rock and roll. We make something then the white man takes it. We then make something even better. We made rock and roll then they stole it and made money. We made rap then they took it and made money . We will move on to something new then rap will be considered white music as is rock and roll.
My point exactly. I'm sure it's frustrating for the originators of any genre. It's the people that consist of the USA to allow this to happen. Outnumbered.
 07-11-2011, 01:34 PM         #18
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
jesus man are you stupid? read what i said "acting like your race owns a genre of music is a little stupid" as in acting like black people are the only ones who are supposed to rap is stupid. so no, i didnt think a white person started this thread to complain that hip hop is all white people. wake the fu*k up i dont speak in code
Don't sh*t yourself.
 6 years ago '05        #19
Uncle Elroy 
space
space
space
$26 | Props total: 1 1
Rhymetyme is the future.
 07-11-2011, 01:37 PM         #20
SMsaint  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Uncle Elroy said:
Rhymetyme is the future.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy