Deron Williams Says Lockout Hurts His Chances Of Staying With Nets

most viewed right now
 143
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dg177bx said:
kncik fans still think deron is gonna bounce and go to the knicks? lmaoooooooooo fu*kkin retards
 Unomcfly said:
i dont see how this is him saying he wont re-sign... I mean what he said is common sense...the team wasnt that good last year..and with the lockout you cant tell what kind of moves they will make...but with the New CBA almost sure to have implemented more tools for teams to keep their superstars and the Team moving to a market that hasnt had a sports team in forever i dont see why he wouldnt want to be @ the vangaurd of that..if anything it could just be him putting more pressure on the nets...
HURT is the operative word in TS title...if your team was sh*tty the previous year and the following year would determine whether you stay or not and that season gets erased wouldn't you explore other options even more since as you didn't get a chance to see if the scrubs (Travis Outlaw, Johan Petro, Jordan Farmar, etc....) stepped their game up and if mgmt added anyone to the team (D12, D West, ect...) wouldn't you think about leaving
 6 years ago '05        #62
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Unomcfly said:
i dont see how this is him saying he wont re-sign... I mean what he said is common sense...the team wasnt that good last year..and with the lockout you cant tell what kind of moves they will make...but with the New CBA almost sure to have implemented more tools for teams to keep their superstars and the Team moving to a market that hasnt had a sports team in forever i dont see why he wouldnt want to be @ the vangaurd of that..if anything it could just be him putting more pressure on the nets...

i mean come on its a brainless knick fan whos scared as fu*k. so u know they are going to make up threads to channel their fear
 6 years ago '06        #63
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 KnicksLost said:
HURT is the operative word in TS title...if your team was sh*tty the previous year and the following year would determine whether you stay or not and that season gets erased wouldn't you explore other options even more since as you didn't get a chance to see if the scrubs (Travis Outlaw, Johan Petro, Jordan Farmar, etc....) stepped their game up and if mgmt added anyone to the team (D12, D West, ect...) wouldn't you think about leaving
look hurt was the word that the TS used.. but it wasn't the words that Deron used which is what we are discussing..

Deron said it would put a damper on things if there was a lockout because he wants to see what the Nets plan on doing with their future.. That is fine but like Deron himself said after that he doesn't know much about the situation of resigning with the Nets because there isn't even a CBA in place.. He can't tell you if hes leaning towards opting out or not because there isn't anything to be said.. You can't say its hurting his chances of resigning with us when nothing is known at this point..

It was a reach by the TS (a knick fan)..
 6 years ago '10        #64
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$26,606 | Props total: 30548 30548
A day later



And the Nets still losing ?




God stop this vicious cycle





No one team should take all these L's
 6 years ago '04        #65
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,466 | Props total: 6410 6410
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Gonna be funny when he ends up re-signing.
yeah I wouldn't be surprised. I just hope they don't overpay for role players anymore like Nene, AK47 after what they went through with Outlaw & Petro
 6 years ago '04        #66
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Oh Finesse said:
he was just lookin for an excuse
YUP! It sounds like he'll leave over the most trivial and dumbest reason(s), just not to play for the Nets. "I don't like that shade of red on the new uniforms. I'm sorry, but I can't play in that shade of red, I need to opt out now."

That's why he's using vague terms like "kind of" and "think" -- he's hoping for a legit reason to opt out from what I read

 Curtisimo said:
But even funnier when he doesn't
 6 years ago '07        #67
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 iCON-8 said:
nah i ain't mad why would i be? you and a couple people talkin hearsay bout Deron resigning.. i know he will and y'all so sure he ain't.. i ain't catchin feelings over some weak sh*t like that.. i was simply askin you who are you to talk when you reppin Seattle but they don't have a team.........


you also knew you wouldnt come up empty handed in the lebron, amare, boozer, wade, bosh, melo, making the playoffs at all sweepstakes
 6 years ago '05        #68
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 6 years ago '06        #69
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 RYLNYC said:
YUP! It sounds like he'll leave over the most trivial and dumbest reason(s), just not to play for the Nets. "I don't like that shade of red on the new uniforms. I'm sorry, but I can't play in that shade of red, I need to opt out now."

That's why he's using vague terms like "kind of" and "think" -- he's hoping for a legit reason to opt out from what I read




[pic - click to view]



this fool just posted and made himself look like a dumbass.. he using the words like 'kind of' and 'think' because of what i just explained before.. he don't know whats happening with his future because of the CBA.. once that is settled, i guarantee he will be giving full responses to the question..

Your just a salty knick fan tryna analyse the situation from a hating perspective.. why you mad that the Nets got Deron?? let me ask you that fool



 INF4MOUS said:


you also knew you wouldnt come up empty handed in the lebron, amare, boozer, wade, bosh, melo, making the playoffs at all sweepstakes

[pic - click to view]



that makes no sense n*gga because the knick fans on here thought they would land lebron,amare, wade, bosh, melo, boozer.. sh*t y'all thought y'all signing everyone so wtf you talkin bout..


Last edited by iCON-8; 07-12-2011 at 02:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #70
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 RYLNYC said:
YUP! It sounds like he'll leave over the most trivial and dumbest reason(s), just not to play for the Nets. "I don't like that shade of red on the new uniforms. I'm sorry, but I can't play in that shade of red, I need to opt out now."

That's why he's using vague terms like "kind of" and "think" -- he's hoping for a legit reason to opt out from what I read



son are you lost? go make a fu*ken logo or something
 6 years ago '06        #71
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLL i AM said:
ur a fu*kin dumbass. nobody is mad. we just like to fu*kin laugh at u n*ggas thinkin u got the world at ur feet. its pathetic but hilarious at the same time. u shoudlve been used to gettin picked on by now


remember. NOBODY IS MAD

since when did laughin at u n*ggas did it become that we are mad


and last time i checked we DID get melo and stat

n*gga said "boozer and bosh and everyone" stop crying bi*ch
thanks! i was hoping your dumbass would post so i could correct you yet again..
why you mad that the Nets got Deron?? let me ask you that fool
where did i use plural? .. where did i say all Knick fans were mad that the Nets got Deron? .. I know some of y'all be messin around, which is why i continously laugh at y'al.. don't try and act like you were the n*gga doing that before.. you the one writing 4-5 posts back to back and making them paragraphs..

just stop it son.. you make yourself look bad tryna reach like that..

ohhhhhhhhhhh and by the way..




















































[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #72
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 iCON-8 said:
look hurt was the word that the TS used.. but it wasn't the words that Deron used which is what we are discussing..

Deron said it would put a damper on things if there was a lockout because he wants to see what the Nets plan on doing with their future.. That is fine but like Deron himself said after that he doesn't know much about the situation of resigning with the Nets because there isn't even a CBA in place.. He can't tell you if hes leaning towards opting out or not because there isn't anything to be said.. You can't say its hurting his chances of resigning with us when nothing is known at this point..

It was a reach by the TS (a knick fan)..
Damper (noun) 2. discouraging influence

Main Entry: damp∑er Pronunciation: \ˈ dam-pər\Function: noun Date: 1707 1 : a dulling or deadening influence <put a damper on the celebration>

As per dictionary.com and merrian-webster website. Its not a reach cua he did not say dwill is not resigning at all. You just have a hard time finding the corelation between hurt and damper

Keep it movin fam
 6 years ago '05        #73
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
THAT n*gga will i am continues to display his set of stupidity and retardation. Is like the n*gga avoids the concept of COMPREHENSION. You can tell he's mad :laughing19: the amount of emotion he puts in. loser. loser. has No life.

oh yea win a playoff game then come holla at me:laughing9:. its too funny knowing im the reason why their emotions work. oh yea and those smileys give it away dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #74
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Dextromethorphan said:
son are you lost? go make a fu*ken logo or something
knick fans stay true to their culture. Losing
 6 years ago '07        #75
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 WiLL i AM said:
u forgot Ellz too


those arguments/wars used to be epic against them n*ggas. specially around the decision time. i think Ellz was crying that sh*t fu*ked that n*gga mentally
Almost forgot about Elz...He was always good on football at least he was a loyal net fan not like the unloyal fu*k boy that's gonna rep the bk nets cus they moving this his hometown and the knicks
 6 years ago '06        #76
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
see Will this is why us Net fans know you get mad.. you resort to personal remarks and personal hate.. you take this sh*t personal and catch feelings when you really really mad you start with the racist sh*t.. its cool though, i see you
 6 years ago '06        #77
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 WiLL i AM said:
please tell me how im mad id fu*kin LOVE to know.

knicks>Nets.

dealwithit



im actually happy about the Nets coming to Brooklyn



i get to go to games for cheap
i already explained that to you son

thats weak son, i agree with you.. knicks>nets in current moment.. i think everyone knows and no one is disputing that fact..

pretty cheap huh? its good living for the Net fans.. they get to watch D.Will and Lopez for such cheap seats.. while knick supporters blowin big bank on them knick tickets to watch no defense and first round exits without winning a game in the playoffs..

i give y'all credit though, your a good team that plays no defense in a conference that has now becoming the better defensive conference in terms of defensive teams..
 6 years ago '06        #78
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
i used the colors so you can follow and read it better.. kind of like kindergarten children
 6 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,362 | Props total: 9619 9619
 iCON-8 said:
i already explained that to you son

thats weak son, i agree with you.. knicks>nets in current moment.. i think everyone knows and no one is disputing that fact..

pretty cheap huh? its good living for the Net fans.. they get to watch D.Will and Lopez for such cheap seats.. while knick supporters blowin big bank on them knick tickets to watch no defense and first round exits without winning a game in the playoffs..

i give y'all credit though, your a good team that plays no defense in a conference that has now becoming the better defensive conference in terms of defensive teams..
Son is actually bragging about going to see Hopez
 6 years ago '06        #80
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I aint worried bout the ticket prices or none of that.. i dont care bout the fans either or your fans.. we talking bout the teams here and you go off topic to some other sh*t.. you already contridicted yourself by saying the Knicks>Nets and then saying you wanna go see the Nets games..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 56
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy