Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
5918 pageviews
26 comments

Shmiddy 24 heat pts24
space
space
$763 | Props total: 78 78
Drake is illuminati/sold his soul

i went to his blogspot for the first time and this is what i saw

Anonymous said...

lol...i wish i could be on your team are you hiring?
July 9, 2011 5:23 AM

Drizzy said...

Yea for your soul
July 9, 2011 5:26 AM

i swear all these industry dudes sold they soul.. artists are always referencing it somehow

[pic - click to view]

OCTOBER'S VERY OWN: ASAP ROCKY

26 comments for "Drake is illuminati/sold his soul"

6 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18236 18236

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #3
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 LowaEastSide5 said:

[pic - click to view]

wow. this lockout is fu*king players up. portis looks like hell...
 6 years ago '10        #4
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
wow. this lockout is fu*king players up. portis looks like hell...
 6 years ago '10        #5
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Drake sells seashells souls getting sold down by the sea shore?

07-11-2011, 09:17 AM         #6
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe that's why Mase and Loon retired? And now waka? Nahhhhhhh.

Although I know the industry is corrupt as fu*k what makes you think they are "Illuminati".

n*ggas do be shady sometimes but come on son.
 07-11-2011, 09:21 AM         #7
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just for fun

[video - click to view]

I see where n*ggas come from with this illuminati talk but it's still BS. Just saying.
 07-11-2011, 09:26 AM         #8
K dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Drake didn't why did he wear a Seeing Eye shirt at the Bet Awards, exposing himself to the world, saying he DID?? A bunch of dumb a.sses .
 6 years ago '10        #9
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

That gif is epic
 6 years ago '08        #10
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Of course he reps for that, the minute he got connected with the camel it was obvious, BUT it isn't Illuminati more like BOULE Freemasonry who all follow and pray to the darkside of the Illuminati, the life of symbolism where the normal person( who doesn't look into it ) has no idea what these rappers present in their videos,CLOTHES( Drake rocking EYE/PYRAMID/BOHEMIAN GROVE LOGO year after year), ect.

They are all tools of the rulers of the music game, the chess pieces used to control the minds of the people and also take their money, you think Drake and all these people would be anything WITHOUT YOUR MIND & MONEY?( or those that actually buy their sh*t), of course not, they become rich off your pockets and the bosses get richer off the contract deal.

If you think these tools don't control the minds of many then you never seen a normal person CRYING when they meet Drake or any other of these performers which btw.....ARE ALL normal people. Think about that for a second would you go crying to a random person in the street?....yet look how music can make that happen, music is powerful in so many levels, what you think can happens when you can control it's impact on the minds?.

Last edited by The N; 07-11-2011 at 09:56 AM..
 07-11-2011, 10:38 AM         #11
DOCTOR TEETH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Of course he reps for that, the minute he got connected with the camel it was obvious, BUT it isn't Illuminati more like BOULE Freemasonry who all follow and pray to the darkside of the Illuminati, the life of symbolism where the normal person( who doesn't look into it ) has no idea what these rappers present in their videos,CLOTHES( Drake rocking EYE/PYRAMID/BOHEMIAN GROVE LOGO year after year), ect.

They are all tools of the rulers of the music game, the chess pieces used to control the minds of the people and also take their money, you think Drake and all these people would be anything WITHOUT YOUR MIND & MONEY?( or those that actually buy their sh*t), of course not, they become rich off your pockets and the bosses get richer off the contract deal.

If you think these tools don't control the minds of many then you never seen a normal person CRYING when they meet Drake or any other of these performers which btw.....ARE ALL normal people. Think about that for a second would you go crying to a random person in the street?....yet look how music can make that happen, music is powerful in so many levels, what you think can happens when you can control it's impact on the minds?.
100% FACT rite here

wake up sheeple
 6 years ago '04        #12
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
All seeing eye, my eye seen it all
I talk alotta sh*t, I swear I mean it all
 6 years ago '05        #13
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 The N said:

I been tryna work out OOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
 07-11-2011, 10:48 AM         #14
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So he's a racist?
 6 years ago '04        #15
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
lol at these n*ggas hating on the all seeing eye. its a fu*kin ancient symbol and it didnt have sh*t to do with the fu*kin devil or no damn illuminati. and just cause a dude wears it today doesnt mean they are into anything sinister. its a part of black heritage coming down from the ancient egyptian era. leave these n*ggas alone and stop buying their sh*t and talkin about em if you thinks a bad person for "selling his soul" which you dont have anyway cause there is no such thing. ive never heard exactly how a "soul" is sold any damn way, explain the process, do the experiment, and provide the proof.

in the words of "illuminati jay"

WE DONT BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!
 6 years ago '04        #16
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 D.S.O.M. said:
what ever happened to just giving somebody credit for being talented?

maybe that person has said something in a song that sparked that person to cry. all it takes is one line. maybe those artist are inspirations for the less talented and they are emotionally attached to them because they feel like them giving their support is like living that life along with the artist. delusional but true.

if its all about the bigger bosses making money off whatever brand they are selling, which you say is DRAKE for instance, whats the difference between him and say the creators of BARNEY or a professional athlete who can spark the same emotions out of people while making major revenue, but really they are just using their talent to entertain and they get paid well for it?
nothing at all. dope post. props.
 6 years ago '05        #17
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
 Maze 112 said:
Just for fun

I see where n*ggas come from with this illuminati talk but it's still BS. Just saying.
at the end "Knaye west cannot go against the illuminati or they will k!ll him or some one close to him..... kanyes mom died in 2007... by medication she was GIVEN accidently.."

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #18
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
[QUOTE=D.S.O.M.;19927976]
[pic - click to view]

07-11-2011, 12:27 PM         #19
MahirEmes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say drizzy been dating rihanna recently right? everyshow of hers he at, he wears a shirt with a owl on it. Now its almost a fact rihanna has already been clarified as a member. Owl = a symbol of paganism, head turns 360 degrees and sees in dark = all seeing. this sh*t adds and i dont believe in coincidences.
 6 years ago '09        #20
iExposeU 13 heat pts13
space
space
$926 | Props total: 1 1
 The N said:

i can't help but to agree w/ this..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago