New Video: J.Cole Cole Summer: Krispy Kreme

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ilikefattygirlz 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,261 | Props total: 0 0
bi*ch a.ss nig hating on dunkin
 07-11-2011, 11:40 AM         #42
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Krispy Kreme make n*ggas go nuts
 6 years ago '10        #43
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Cole World
 07-11-2011, 12:14 PM         #44
buckeyemcgee21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nuknuk42084 said:
lol wtf u talkin about....you analyze the sh*t outta this video ...you might as well of just wrote "IM A HATER" and got on wit it...haters gonna hate i guess huh

this
 6 years ago '04        #45
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1792 1792
 lboog1423 said:
Yall n*ggas trippin.....Aint no way u can take an L if u make it to krispy Kreme when that "Hot Now" sign is lit

The Krispy Kreme stores around here ALWAYS have the hot now sign lit, I thought all Krispy Kreme stores did, only place u gun get cold glazed joints is at the gas station or something.
 6 years ago '09        #46
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,428 | Props total: 1338 1338
Let the haters hate...I dont understand but im not going to try to

Props for posting J. Cole
 6 years ago '07        #47
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Easy HOT TOPIC (freepost)
 6 years ago '04        #48
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
He's not much of an entertainer...
 6 years ago '05        #49
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 illicitx said:
I've never seen so many L's in one video.

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.
n*gga put in so much effort in hating

what loser

Who does this sh*t

6 years ago '07        #50
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6048 6048
yea i hate that theres no Krispy Kremes in NY. dunkin donuts is nasty as fu*k. donuts be stale and hard when they give it to you. sh*ts aint even warm.
 07-11-2011, 12:42 PM         #51
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.

n*gga, are you writing a story? He bought some god damn donuts, off his nuts.
 6 years ago '09        #52
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,512 | Props total: 5696 5696
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
yea i hate that theres no Krispy Kremes in NY. dunkin donuts is nasty as fu*k. donuts be stale and hard when they give it to you. sh*ts aint even warm.
there's one on 34th street
 6 years ago '10        #53
airmax 2 heat pts
space
space
$420 | Props total: 32 32
Originally Posted by illicitx

damn that's hater vision...

All i got out of this video is cole with his n*ggas getting some donuts
 6 years ago '07        #54
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Bleezy said:
damn, i had no idea dude was so corny...

shipley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> krispy kreme
I fu*k wit Cole but he rocking out to Big Sean sh*t when his album been gettin pushed back before Big Sean prolly even started recording his sh*t
 6 years ago '12        #55
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Joe Budden said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they went back to the store and apologized. Cole acting like he just committed an arm robbery.
Uhhhh
 6 years ago '05        #56
MelloYelloMD 
space
space
$1,929 | Props total: 34 34
He is absolutely right tho, when I came to ATL from the DMV and tried a Krispy Kreme for the first time (n*ggas wasn't riding to Bmore for no donut when we had Montgomery Donuts)...sh*t I aint looked back since! That hot light on will make you forget where you were going, what time you had to be there, a diet...WHATEVA! sh*t's got me thru college lol...don't fall from them old slimy fundraiser packs either! My n*gga Coley Cole! Glad he got a date and title finally!
 07-11-2011, 01:14 PM         #57
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
video was corny but it made me want some krispy kreme

gonna get some later today
 07-11-2011, 01:54 PM         #58
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
He also got you to analyze the sh*t out of a video of him buying donuts. So who's winning and who's losing?
That sh*t you call an "analysis" took my a.ss 3 minutes to think and type.

and you know all that sh*t is true.

It's a Cole World n*gga.
 07-11-2011, 01:57 PM         #59
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How the tables have turned.......You got a couple of laughs for posting this in the other thread, but the fact you decided to repost the same sh*t is sad & on some hating sh*t

You know a rapper made it when n*ggas resort to clowning him because he's buying dounts............................................ ......................yes donuts ladies & gentlemen.
you fu*king idiot. I first posted my sh*t in THIS thread and re-posted in the other thread because the other thread was popping off....and then the conspiracy kicks in and the hot topic goes to this thread.

Get your facts straight, f*ggot.
 07-11-2011, 01:59 PM         #60
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prince Cory said:
n*gga writing a essay on Cole buying donuts straight hating...Cole defiantly fu*ked yo girl

plus you posted this in the other thread...you trying too hard bro

You mad that some KFC wh0ore had more swag than J.Cole?

That n*gga J.Cole got like 29 cents back and he was rushing to get that change back.

Plus, like I stated, I posted the analysis first in this thread.

It's a Cole World when J.Cole fans can't even read time stamps.

It's a double Cole World when J.Cole fans and J.Cole themselves have similarities when it comes to the bank account...$0

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy