New Video: J.Cole – Cole Summer: Krispy Kreme

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-11-2011, 07:31 AM         #21
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could give a fu*k what J. Cole does outside the booth( for those who are hating), it doesn't affect the way I listen to his lyrics.
 6 years ago '07        #22
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
shytt I feel this nicca. When I lived in the state of Washington, a nicca had to drive all the way to federal way, wa to find a krispy kreme!!!!

he's from North Carolina...the birth place of krispe kreme

Last edited by jhj26; 07-11-2011 at 11:10 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #23
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
 illicitx said:
I've never seen so many L's in one video.

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.

n*gga writing a essay on Cole buying donuts straight hating...Cole defiantly fu*ked yo girl

plus you posted this in the other thread...you trying too hard bro
 6 years ago '07        #24
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
the strawberry milk biltch caught a serious attitude played my nigguh cole

Last edited by CheezyDoDo; 07-11-2011 at 08:28 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #25
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
 Ghostface08 said:
Word, I posted this a couple hrs ago. n*ggas dont wanna see a vet get a hot topic around here
 Dextromethorphan said:
ronnie did you dirty lol
 EscoNore said:
Damn...fu*k that n*gga SM.
Word, I know it's just the internet but still that's corny/corrupt as fu*k... He even merged the most controversial comment from the other thread into this one (the list that every one is quoting) so that people would rage and create replies.

A n*gga can't even escape the world's corruption on the internet... damn shame
 6 years ago '10        #26
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
J cole right about Dunkin Donuts tho, sh*t is ode nasty and the Ice-t is worst

Surprised the Girl aint recognize Cole

Westide! (We need a BIG Sean Gif)
 6 years ago '07        #27
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 illicitx said:

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.
all i see is 4 dudes going to get some donuts
 07-11-2011, 08:39 AM         #28
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reminds me of Diddy in Time Square at 2AM.
 07-11-2011, 08:45 AM         #29
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be surprised if they went back to the store and apologized. Cole acting like he just committed an arm robbery.
 6 years ago '04        #30
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
this guy has no charisma
laughing after making up stories about eating donuts = what??
 6 years ago '04        #31
HarlemzBishopJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,596 | Props total: 254 254
you n*ggas tight you can't get ur hands on some krispy kreme... I know where they @ tho! HA HA
 6 years ago '09        #32
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 HarlemzBishopJ said:
you n*ggas tight you can't get ur hands on some krispy kreme... I know where they @ tho! HA HA
I can get Krispy Kreme on 34th street
 6 years ago '10        #33
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,153 | Props total: 15687 15687
Yall n*ggas trippin.....Aint no way u can take an L if u make it to krispy Kreme when that "Hot Now" sign is lit
 6 years ago '07        #34
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 Rowe said:
dude hes just buying donuts... relax.
foreal

he must be mad there isnt a krispy kreme in his area
 6 years ago '10        #35
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 illicitx said:

[pic - click to view]

07-11-2011, 10:53 AM         #36
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate in full affect in this muhfugga.......

n*gga was just buying donuts damn...

and also krispy kreme>>>nasty a.ss dunkin donuts
 6 years ago '04        #37
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 illicitx said:

6 years ago '06        #38
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 illicitx said:

this whole post was an L. writin essays on a youtube vid of a dude u don't even like lmao ur life is full!
 6 years ago '07        #39
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
grimey a.ss michigan
 07-11-2011, 11:24 AM         #40
kiTHCen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall n*ggas stay on the front line for dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago