New Video: J.Cole – Cole Summer: Krispy Kreme

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
5761 pageviews
99 comments

SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,020 | Props total: 67731 67731
New Video: J.Cole – Cole Summer: Krispy Kreme

[video - click to view]

99 comments for "New Video: J.Cole – Cole Summer: Krispy Kreme"

07-10-2011, 10:44 PM         #2
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've never seen so many L's in one video.

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #3
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 illicitx said:

#1 - J.Cole could of easily requested his dressing room already be filled with Krispy Kreme donuts at the venue he performing at. n*gga is in a rented car with his homies picking sh*t up he wants before his gig.

#2 J.Cole was patiently waiting for n*ggaz in his car to either throw in or cover the bill completely. J.Cole asked how much it was and was counting his one dollar bills. Is he even getting paid by Jay? He can't even buy his n*ggaz a dozen donuts with milk?

#3 The bi*ch didn't even recognize him. She knew who Big Sean was though. Girl even gave him an attitude at the end like "Evidently I ran out of Strawberry milk". She wasn't even digging the corny attempts at Cole with his "Detroit and Troy comparison line". bi*ch was like "This is troy n*gga".

It's a Cole World when you can't afford to buy a dozen donuts, can't recognized by the employees, and get sh*tted on as well.

If this was Drake, the bi*ch would of been in the back squeezing fresh strawberries out of her coochie into a milk container for that n*gga.
Damn n*gga you hating like a muhhfu*ka huh brah... Reaching and everything... MTO?
 6 years ago '04        #4
nuknuk42084 
space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 0 0
 illicitx said:

lol wtf u talkin about....you analyze the sh*t outta this video ...you might as well of just wrote "IM A HATER" and got on wit it...haters gonna hate i guess huh
 6 years ago '10        #5
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 illicitx said:

6 years ago '10        #6
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1499 1499
it's a conspiracy... this thread was posted about 2 hours ago but this is the one with the hot topic?

bxuminati
 6 years ago '10        #7
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
the whole video is about a adventure to buy some donuts ............

6 years ago '04        #8
Ghostface08 19 heat pts19
space
space
$626 | Props total: 1 1
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
it's a conspiracy... this thread was posted about 2 hours ago but this is the one with the hot topic?

bxuminati
Word, I posted this a couple hrs ago. n*ggas dont wanna see a vet get a hot topic around here
 07-11-2011, 03:44 AM         #9
Rowe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

dude hes just buying donuts... relax.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Ghostface08 said:
Word, I posted this a couple hrs ago. n*ggas dont wanna see a vet get a hot topic around here
ronnie did you dirty lol
 6 years ago '05        #11
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 illicitx said:

He also got you to analyze the sh*t out of a video of him buying donuts. So who's winning and who's losing?
 6 years ago '10        #12
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21175 21175
 illicitx said:

How the tables have turned.......You got a couple of laughs for posting this in the other thread, but the fact you decided to repost the same sh*t is sad & on some hating sh*t

You know a rapper made it when n*ggas resort to clowning him because he's buying dounts............................................ ......................yes donuts ladies & gentlemen.
 6 years ago '07        #13
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 illicitx said:

your analytical game weak n*gga!

how many hairs in Cole beard?
 07-11-2011, 06:35 AM         #14
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J. Cole documentin all his losses now brehs?

that bi*ch snapped on his corny a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #15
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Ghostface08 said:
Damn...fu*k that n*gga SM.
 6 years ago '04        #16
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
j cole is corny as a mutha
 07-11-2011, 07:01 AM         #17
Sense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seems like a corny a.ss dude in person

but @ him sh*ttin' on Dunkin' Donuts
 6 years ago '07        #18
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
damn, i had no idea dude was so corny...

shipley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> krispy kreme
 6 years ago '06        #19
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234
 Rowe said:
dude hes just buying donuts... relax.
Lmao people are mad cause he's eatting food lmao
 6 years ago '04        #20
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 Sense said:
Seems like a corny a.ss dude in person

but @ him sh*ttin' on Dunkin' Donuts
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago