[throwback] Mac Miller confronted about stolen beat and runs away at S.O.B.s NYC

most viewed right now
 63
Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #81
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 1306 1306
 ebcrew said:
bet those f*ggots wouldnt go into miller hometown with that bullsh*t

just saying
oh yea; you really think so?
 7 years ago '07        #82
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,516 | Props total: 1306 1306
 StylesDavis412 said:
So since Boxden is populated with gulliest of characters, could one of you please tell me what exactly IS the proper response in that situation?

He seemed calm, rational, and disinterested in the situation, as a whole. He walked away from an escalating situation that could have easily led to unnecessary violence. To me, that's the mature thing to do.

But please, Boxden slime, explain to me what is the proper reaction to this sort of confrontation.
It aint really seem like it got outta conrol unitl that when n*gga jumped up and went off at the mouth
 7 years ago '05        #83
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$10,407 | Props total: 1132 1132
Dudes have a point....
 7 years ago '04        #84
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 erickonasis said:
whats the song dammit

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #85
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$7,198 | Props total: 331 331
 StylesDavis412 said:
So since Boxden is populated with gulliest of characters, could one of you please tell me what exactly IS the proper response in that situation?

He seemed calm, rational, and disinterested in the situation, as a whole. He walked away from an escalating situation that could have easily led to unnecessary violence. To me, that's the mature thing to do.

But please, Boxden slime, explain to me what is the proper reaction to this sort of confrontation.
"Oh word? My bad, I got you." /The End

See how easy that works?!


Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 07-11-2011 at 12:07 PM..
 07-11-2011, 11:47 AM         #86
DaMassacre 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That look he gave the camera was priceless.
 7 years ago '10        #87
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 10 10
obviously mac millz alil weak jew boy...however out of his crew he did have a hard rock with him...the dude he kept tellin to stop yellin but he would have got his a.ss whooped just like the bodyguard...mac miller should be lucky wont no n*ggas there on the come up type sh*t cuz i didnt see no security whatsoever












i wudda came thru throwin haymakers lol den look back at da cam like u got that sh*t dog
 7 years ago '07        #88
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,014 | Props total: 2532 2532
mac miller been bi*ch made for this.
 07-11-2011, 12:12 PM         #89
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what song is it?
 7 years ago '07        #90
djcapcom 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$347 | Props total: 0 0
That dude that yall think is "Security" is actually Arthur Pitt of Rostrum Records
 07-11-2011, 12:51 PM         #91
CandySoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
[throwback] Mac Miller confronted about stolen beat and runs away at S.O.B.s NYC



[pic - click to view]



 07-11-2011, 01:06 PM         #92
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cool kids
 7 years ago '05        #93
uptwnclwn 
space
avatar space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 CheezyDoDo said:
lol you tough guys are funny
what was he suppsoe to do when a a bunch of thugs gang up on him and hes out umbered, now if the taylors were their it would be a different story
:bsflag:
 7 years ago '05        #94
uptwnclwn 
space
avatar space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 0 0
 GUNITZCAPO said:
obviously mac millz alil weak jew boy...however out of his crew he did have a hard rock with him...the dude he kept tellin to stop yellin but he would have got his a.ss whooped just like the bodyguard...mac miller should be lucky wont no n*ggas there on the come up type sh*t cuz i didnt see no security whatsoever












i wudda came thru throwin haymakers lol den look back at da cam like u got that sh*t dog
:beat:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
89 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy