[throwback] Mac Miller confronted about stolen beat and runs away at S.O.B.s NYC

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I don't listen to his music. Does he rap like a tough guy/
No. All he raps about is what's in your avy.
 6 years ago '06        #22
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
They ask him who made the beat, and he says "I actually don't know." They realize he's a pretty busy guy, seeing as how he raps and all - he probably has some other cats answering emails and sh*t for him, right? He ain't picking all his beats, right? I believe him when he said he didn't know whose beat it was.

On a similar note, if some cats come up to me and ask who made the beat and I say I don't know, then their response is "Actually I made the beat," I'm gonna be like fu*k these guys. Why they have to be bi*ches about it like that and not just come forward and say they made it in the first place?
 07-10-2011, 04:41 PM         #23
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *c.o.a.* said:
isnt this hella old
hella hella
 6 years ago '09        #24
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
i actually thought he was gonna jet not sneak away

mac shoulda gave credit for the beat...simple

Last edited by Axl Rose; 07-10-2011 at 04:45 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #25
buckemdown 1 heat pts
space
space
$737 | Props total: 165 165
His crew is pus*y tho... that one n*gga was on the verge of tears
 6 years ago '06        #26
Affectz 130 heat pts130
space
space
$8,207 | Props total: 4465 4465
mac has people checking his emails,he has a bunch of people sending beats ,dude is busy,stop hating ,this video only got him more famous and made those producers look thirsty for attention,if they were cool about it they wouldnt record that,dumb fools
 07-10-2011, 04:48 PM         #27
SouthSide King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I don't listen to his music. Does he rap like a tough guy/
Nope
 KleinBaller said:
They didn't ask him for money. They didn't ask him for the beat back. They simply asked for credit for the beat. A line of text under the video. Which is basically giving away the beat for free, and getting publicity from the song. Which they deserve, because they made the beat.

The only reason you want to take his side is because he's famous and they're not, so subconsciously you believe he's more trustworthy than them. Which is ridiculous.
n*gga fu*k you, i know he stole the sh*t,but the beat makers wouldnt have cared if it was some unknown dude.
 6 years ago '05        #28
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 kyh0mpb said:
They ask him who made the beat, and he says "I actually don't know." They realize he's a pretty busy guy, seeing as how he raps and all - he probably has some other cats answering emails and sh*t for him, right? He ain't picking all his beats, right? I believe him when he said he didn't know whose beat it was.

On a similar note, if some cats come up to me and ask who made the beat and I say I don't know, then their response is "Actually I made the beat," I'm gonna be like fu*k these guys. Why they have to be bi*ches about it like that and not just come forward and say they made it in the first place?
If he isn't answering his own emails, then he needs to have whoever is answering his emails for him state that it's his management or whoever speaking on his behalf. Otherwise, why is anyone to believe it wasn't him responding to the emails? It's like using the "my twitter got hacked" excuse. It's a cop out.

Secondly, he needs to get better management around him if he's going to have people on his team who bring him beats they haven't bought and not even give credit for them. Not too add, people who are going to lie in emails. It starts off with small things such as that, and it ends up with your management putting you in bad positions. Being ignorant to the things around you can easily get you in trouble.

Lastly, do you not think it's more confrontational to walk up to somebody and say "Hey, I made the beat for blah blah! Give me credit". They went with a more indirect method so they could be more polite about it.
 6 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
much ado about nothing
 07-10-2011, 05:05 PM         #30
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Mac Miller needs real hip hop security where only females can get that close to spark conversation.
 6 years ago '05        #31
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SouthSide King said:
n*gga fu*k you, i know he stole the sh*t,but the beat makers wouldnt have cared if it was some unknown dude.
Well first of all, calm down. You're getting emotional which shows you realize your wrong.

Secondly, it's business. You'd be surprised how many producers have small time artists take down their music if they haven't bought the beat. Money is money.

Even if they did ignore a small time artist stealing a beat, it would still make sense business wise because there not losing any exposure from not be credited. However, they would be losing money, so like I said, you'd be surprise how many producers demand to be paid or have the music removed no matter who the artist is.

In this case, they weren't even ASKING for money. They simply wanted the publicity and acknowledgement to the fact that they made the beat, because the song was so popular. And an artist deserves credit for his/her work if they demand it. Plain and simple.
 6 years ago '07        #32
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
 KleinBaller said:
Well first of all, calm down. You're getting emotional which shows you realize your wrong.

Secondly, it's business. You'd be surprised how many producers have small time artists take down their music if they haven't bought the beat. Money is money.

Even if they did ignore a small time artist stealing a beat, it would still make sense business wise because there not losing any exposure from not be credited. However, they would be losing money, so like I said, you'd be surprise how many producers demand to be paid or have the music removed no matter who the artist is.

In this case, they weren't even ASKING for money. They simply wanted the publicity and acknowledgement to the fact that they made the beat, because the song was so popular. And an artist deserves credit for his/her work if they demand it. Plain and simple.
/thread
 6 years ago '10        #33
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744
 Swag Harder said:
old!!!
Word, when I was looking at the title I was thinking "didn't someone put this out there last year or some sh*t?".
 6 years ago '10        #34
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 Nyuzi said:
I did the exact thing
 6 years ago '06        #35
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 KleinBaller said:
If he isn't answering his own emails, then he needs to have whoever is answering his emails for him state that it's his management or whoever speaking on his behalf. Otherwise, why is anyone to believe it wasn't him responding to the emails? It's like using the "my twitter got hacked" excuse. It's a cop out.

Secondly, he needs to get better management around him if he's going to have people on his team who bring him beats they haven't bought and not even give credit for them. Not too add, people who are going to lie in emails. It starts off with small things such as that, and it ends up with your management putting you in bad positions. Being ignorant to the things around you can easily get you in trouble.

Lastly, do you not think it's more confrontational to walk up to somebody and say "Hey, I made the beat for blah blah! Give me credit". They went with a more indirect method so they could be more polite about it.
Newsflash: Eminem doesn't update his twitter account. You gonna write a letter?
 6 years ago '09        #36
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
dude - who made the beat?

mac - actually the beat, i don't know...

dude - we made the beat

^^^^ after that mac's whole demeanor changed INSTANTLY

***side note***
that "security" type n*gga chewing on the straw deserved to get dropped
 6 years ago '05        #37
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 kyh0mpb said:
Newsflash: Eminem doesn't update his twitter account. You gonna write a letter?
Nope, because business isn't handled over twitter. But business is handled over email. And you should be fully aware and not ignorant to any business or promises you get involved with.

However, I wouldn't advise not updating your own twitter either, because if the person you have updating your twitter makes one questionable tweet, then you could be in a deep Public Relations hole. And your first reaction is going to be to say "I don't update my twitter". Which like the "my twitter got hacked" excuse, which makes the situation look shady and you look like a liar.

And lastly, I didn't write Mac Miller a letter, so why would I write Eminem one?

Last edited by KleinBaller; 07-10-2011 at 06:04 PM..
 07-10-2011, 05:53 PM         #38
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys hear hitler just started WWII?
 07-10-2011, 05:54 PM         #39
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mac Miller is GARBAGE and a pus*y
 6 years ago '08        #40
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
this sh*t was posted on here almost a year or two ago. BX falling off hard
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy