Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1941
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 HenryTheMenace said:
anyways.. titans owner u on now?
I msged u on live that I'd be on around 3. Im on now but am blazin a L quick with my boy...can play in 20 mins. let me know.
 6 years ago '05        #1942
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 perfe72ction said:
you dumb fu*k u forget to add the fact that we had to play at 3am cuz u ducked in the morning after u said ud b on thats why i was on at 3am...ur a fu*kin joke bro sh*ts funny to me now i know why u won so many ships cuz u kick people from the league or p!ss em off till they leave...unfortunatly for u im not quittin
This guy talkin bout I beat scrubs. So I guess Hold That, Mystick & JUSAMAZING are scrubs now, huh? Considering they're who I played in those Super Bowls and were the better owners in the league.

I don't know why dude's v*gina gets wet over playin me.

Then he said I ducked him. n*gga I was on, you weren't. Then I went to work dummy. Some of us have a life outside of the Boxden and Madden, unlike yourself. I got off @ 3 AM. You still sending messages @ 3:15 AM. That's 4:15 AM your time. LAME. Get you some business, groupie. Groupie beggin for the d!ck.
 6 years ago '05        #1943
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Stupendamatic said:
I know what I said.

You did do it a few times on 3rd downs which is when you mostly tried for it and had success a few times early on.
Same thing he did to me.
 6 years ago '10        #1944
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
This guy talkin bout I beat scrubs. So I guess Hold That, Mystick & JUSAMAZING are scrubs now, huh? Considering they're who I played in those Super Bowls and were the better owners in the league.

I don't know why dude's v*gina gets wet over playin me.

Then he said I ducked him. n*gga I was on, you weren't. Then I went to work dummy. Some of us have a life outside of the Boxden and Madden, unlike yourself. I got off @ 3 AM. You still sending messages @ 3:15 AM. That's 4:15 AM your time. LAME. Get you some business, groupie. Groupie beggin for the d!ck.
ya its called days offs crazy huh? we played at 2:30 my time the game got over at say 3:30 my time so i had to tell u ur ignorante till 4 then thats what i had to do...its fine like i said u make people non user agianst u the only reason u think ur good...dont worry league rest of the year im runnin fb dives isos counters and stops thats it...this should b fun...take the user outta the game cuz u don't no what a rocket catch is
 10-06-2011, 03:07 PM         #1945
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this sh*t stoopid..
 6 years ago '04        #1946
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 perfe72ction said:
since we went on a little forum spree i wanna make sure Eagles seen that the Bears is ready now for a little bit
Ya I saw wont be off work for another hour
 10-06-2011, 03:13 PM         #1947
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AFC North is running thru me
for the next 5 years
 6 years ago '05        #1948
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
Anybody trying to get a game in. I'm trying to get my game up.
 6 years ago '05        #1949
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 ThatBoy said:
Anybody trying to get a game in. I'm trying to get my game up.
Play vs Perfection and learn how to rocket catch
 6 years ago '10        #1950
perfe72ction 
space
space
 marvelous said:
Play vs Perfection and learn how to rocket catch
shut up Mike u know its not rocket catchin
 6 years ago '05        #1951
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
shut up Mike u know its not rocket catchin
 6 years ago '04        #1952
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I've never been emulate a rocket catch just playing (meaning not trying to do it) this is actually my first time seeing it.
 6 years ago '04        #1953
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
pretty much everyone i played does sum sort of cheese....

n*ggas qb sneaking....fb divin tosses and screens.....n*ggas dropping back 20 yards to pass the ball....running same defense...4-6 all da time....

my stick game is not good...before madden 11..id always control the line and could get around da edge n sack fools since they made u use the stick instead of the bumpers n triggers i cant do sh*t all i end up doing is falling to the ground
 6 years ago '10        #1954
perfe72ction 
space
space
hey YG me and HoldThat just played a game i got that play 2 times (just because he was outta position but still jumped) and he picked it off 3...i just wanted to check and see if that non jump thing really happened idk it didn't tho...u don't want that catch to go on in ur league so i won't do it anymore but like i said he literally had no troubles agianst it so it can't b a glitch or whatever...New look dolphins now
 6 years ago '05        #1955
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
It is a hard play to stop and it is easy to take your corner right out of the play but it isn't impossible to stop
 6 years ago '04        #1956
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 shortz said:
pretty much everyone i played does sum sort of cheese....

n*ggas qb sneaking....fb divin tosses and screens.....n*ggas dropping back 20 yards to pass the ball....running same defense...4-6 all da time....

my stick game is not good...before madden 11..id always control the line and could get around da edge n sack fools since they made u use the stick instead of the bumpers n triggers i cant do sh*t all i end up doing is falling to the ground
hold up, so FB dives, tosses and screens is cheesing now? And being in the same base defense? n*ggas will complain about anything I swear.
 6 years ago '10        #1957
perfe72ction 
space
space
 marvelous said:
It is a hard play to stop and it is easy to take your corner right out of the play but it isn't impossible to stop
threw more picks then completions out of it vs u...if u have decent stick ability u can make some sort of play on it obviously
 6 years ago '10        #1958
perfe72ction 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
hold up, so FB dives, tosses and screens is cheesing now? And being in the same base defense? n*ggas will complain about anything I swear.
who u tellin lol
 6 years ago '04        #1959
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
it is if u do it over n over n over again...

this is suppose to be a sim league...what real a.ss team does that sh*t over n over n over
 10-06-2011, 08:43 PM         #1960
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most NFL teams do not switch up what their doing if it works.. if the base 4-6 keeps working then run it.. but if a dude cant pass in the cover 3 im not going to get out of it since its not hard at all to pass in it.. everything can be stopped.. the screen pass can be stopped.. i run it maybe 3 times a game but never on the same drive.. the toss is probably one of the easiest plays to stop on this as long as you can tackle..FB Dives.. can also be stopped if you blitz at the right moment.. and close up the D line..

most everything can be stopped.. some peoples ball skills are worse than others.. the Arizona guy whooped up on my a.ss had like 2 receptions with Heap for like 70 yard TDs on the same play.. im not complaining on it because it can be stopped.. only problem i had was him going into a goal line and then audibling out into a 2 WR set.. but i understand why he did it..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy