Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1901
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 YngSwift said:
not to intrude but too add my 2 cents in I dont find anything wrong with the deep ball swiveling in and out its not cheese it just means you picked the wrong coverage and/or your Cb jump rating isnt as high as the WR...Size and jump rating matters...I played plenty of dudes who tried to go deep but i playmaker my Safetys and DB's...if someone keeps going over the top thats what your safetys are for...double team they a.ss and drop back..its easy...swiveling in and out your gonna lose the cpu thats why i dont let cpu do shyt on defense i user that shyt and run to the ball not the man...helps when you got a team with good safetys who can prevent it...
I don't think you understand what I'm saying here. I always click on the back when a ball is thrown deep. It's not that I was out-jumped. I wasn't able to jump. When it's timed right and the receiver swivels on the deep ball, the defenders aren't able to jump.
 6 years ago '05        #1902
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
now i run plays that use combacks and breaks to the sideline and i will throw the ball before they come out of their breaks.. if you want to call this "rocket catching" then i disagree because that route can be jumped.. and i know it can because i have a buddie i play regularly who has beat me 15 times in a row and picks that sh*t off everytime i try to throw a quick comeback or a quick out route..

also i will throw it deep and try to out run you with mike wallace around 10 times a game.. i have a advantage with a speedy receiver and its something they try to take advantage in real life so i dont see a problem with it.
None of what you said happened.
 6 years ago '10        #1903
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
I don't think you understand what I'm saying here. I always click on the back when a ball is thrown deep. It's not that I was out-jumped. I wasn't able to jump. When it's timed right and the receiver swivels on the deep ball, the defenders aren't able to jump.
i still find it crazy u couldn't jump...its not what happens in the videos of rocket catching...kind of a stupid name if it has nothing to do with the wr jumping...the vid has the wr SKYING over people
 6 years ago '10        #1904
perfe72ction 
space
space
someone play me in an unranked game ill show ya what i do and u tell me if its agianst the rules since i know hes not gunna put the vids on here
 6 years ago '05        #1905
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
not a computer nerd? ya posted the top 3 plays RIGHT after our game...like i said ur just salty cuz ur stick ability is horrid compared to mine
Can you read dummy? I said I'm not at the computer. What does me posting a highlight that was already made mean?

You're the one up at 4 AM sending me 1000's of messages on Live then back up at 8 AM posting furiously about the same thing.

I'm glad I can get your v*gina wet.

Don't talk about stick ability when your using glitches to aid you.
 6 years ago '05        #1906
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
i still find it crazy u couldn't jump...its not what happens in the videos of rocket catching...kind of a stupid name if it has nothing to do with the wr jumping...the vid has the wr SKYING over people
From the vid you posted

[video - click to view]

Look at the play @ :45. The WR jumps while the CB's stand there. Of course he is "skying" over people while they look in awe. This is exactly what you did when we played.
 6 years ago '05        #1907
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Stay tuned, I'll be posting the clips. Mine don't look as good because I don't use a recorder, but they're similar to the play above.
 6 years ago '10        #1908
perfe72ction 
space
space
in this forum (another serious madden league) they say rocket catching is "3.Rocket catching is banned. Spec catches are fine but rocket catches (where the wr faces the QB and jumps straight up) are not allowed."
 6 years ago '10        #1909
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Can you read dummy? I said I'm not at the computer. What does me posting a highlight that was already made mean?

You're the one up at 4 AM sending me 1000's of messages on Live then back up at 8 AM posting furiously about the same thing.

I'm glad I can get your v*gina wet.

Don't talk about stick ability when your using glitches to aid you.
ya cuz u run a good league but act like a bi*ch and call something cheating when u dont no how to play defense...run what i did agianst u on me ill pick it 9 outta 10 times...ur stick ability is fu*kin horrid thats why u let the computer do all the work...i pitch to Daniel Thomas its me and u outside and ur so scared of ur ability u click off him hahaha bi*chMADE
 6 years ago '10        #1910
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
From the vid you posted

Look at the play @ :45. The WR jumps while the CB's stand there. Of course he is "skying" over people while they look in awe. This is exactly what you did when we played.
ur a fu*kin moron if u think thats what i did i never got around the circle OR ran back to the qb post the videos and let the league laugh at u
 6 years ago '05        #1911
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
ur a fu*kin moron if u think thats what i did i never got around the circle OR ran back to the qb post the videos and let the league laugh at u
So you didn't swivel in and out now?

Didn't get behind the corner but that's irrelevant. It's the swiveling that triggers the animation and stays the corner from jumping. Are you saying you didn't circle in and out?
 6 years ago '05        #1912
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
ya cuz u run a good league but act like a bi*ch and call something cheating when u dont no how to play defense...run what i did agianst u on me ill pick it 9 outta 10 times...ur stick ability is fu*kin horrid thats why u let the computer do all the work...i pitch to Daniel Thomas its me and u outside and ur so scared of ur ability u click off him hahaha bi*chMADE
This dude is angry.

You mad because I play smart?

I always get somebody's v*gina wet in these leagues. Dude claiming I called him a cheater now. I want to see the receipts.

And I can't play D??? What do you call me putting 500 plus yards on you then???
 6 years ago '10        #1913
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
So you didn't swivel in and out now?

Didn't get behind the corner but that's irrelevant. It's the swiveling that triggers the animation and stays the corner from jumping. Are you saying you didn't circle in and out?
im saying i didn't rocket catch turd ur just a clown that didn't get in front of marshall ...sounds like a good defense play behind everyone
 6 years ago '05        #1914
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
im saying i didn't rocket catch turd ur just a clown that didn't get in front of marshall ...sounds like a good defense play behind everyone
So now I wasn't in front of the WR? And you didn't swivel.

*SavesForFutuerReference*

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-06-2011 at 12:13 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1915
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:

i didn't say that i said u DIDN"T getin front of me u let marshall keep position instead of u straffin in front of Marshall (closest to line) funny how cowboy knows how to stop it and doesn't bi*ch even if u ran it on me and i couldn't jump (doubtful) why not try and swat it do u know how to do that? and tryin to play me about the 500 yards or whatever u got is meaningless ill let up 1000 yards a game and walk away with the WIN everytime
 10-06-2011, 12:26 PM         #1916
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyways.. titans owner u on now?
 6 years ago '05        #1917
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
i didn't say that i said u DIDN"T getin front of me u let marshall keep position instead of u straffin in front of Marshall (closest to line) funny how cowboy knows how to stop it and doesn't bi*ch even if u ran it on me and i couldn't jump (doubtful) why not try and swat it do u know how to do that? and tryin to play me about the 500 yards or whatever u got is meaningless ill let up 1000 yards a game and walk away with the WIN everytime

You do realize that if you're not able to jump they won't swat it either right?

You do realize that I was in front of the receiver and the destination of the ball right?

That will be your first and last "WIN" against me.

6 years ago '05        #1918
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

You can't see sh*t.

Which the dots closely @ :03 and :05 and you can see the swivel.

I hope ya'll got supersonic vision.

Dude already admitted he swivels to catch then upped a video that showed what happened when you swivel to catch. Point proven.
 10-06-2011, 12:36 PM         #1919
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaoo nice pixels YG jesus
 6 years ago '07        #1920
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
just look at that bum first game against the pats

reason why i left...

looking up how to rocket catch get ur game up

my friend did this in team up all the time because the cornerback does not jump

haha
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago