Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1881
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
post my videos so people can vote if its anything like those videos...which u prolly wont post cuz n no its not even close
 6 years ago '05        #1882
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 perfe72ction said:
Funny how the old Chargers Giants and Jets had nothing to say about my offense but now cuz u fell short (as i projected) u gotta complain...ya lost man get over it like i said the Falcons in the league stops it all the time so somehow he can jump but ur cbs cant?
[pic - click to view]

I'm sure they didn't realize that when you swivel look that it prevents the DBs from jumping.

You're acting like I wouldn't have messaged you if I won. You said it yourself, I had to write you last year when I beat you in the playoffs when you were doin gay ish. It's not like it's the first time with you. If I was "complaining because I lost," wouldn't I complain about the Lions since he won when we played? Make sense dude.
 6 years ago '10        #1883
perfe72ction 
space
space
someone please inform me how id only throw for 270 yards if i knew glitches and how to rocket catch or CPU rocket catch and all this other bs i supposably know how to do...seems like id throw for around idk 430 ish
 6 years ago '10        #1884
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm sure they didn't realize that when you swivel look that it prevents the DBs from jumping.

You're acting like I wouldn't have messaged you if I won. You said it yourself, I had to write you last year when I beat you in the playoffs when you were doin gay ish. It's not like it's the first time with you. If I was "complaining because I lost," wouldn't I complain about the Lions since he won when we played? Make sense dude.
post the videos its that easy little man
 6 years ago '10        #1885
perfe72ction 
space
space
and last yrs gay sh*t u got mad about was me putting a wr in motion and snapping it so he lead blocks for me...."they dont do that in real life"
 6 years ago '05        #1886
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
not to mention i ran it MAYB 4 times...your bullsh*t to the outsides and letting CPU user out jump everything is way worse of a bs play...i think ur just not sure what user catchin looks like
Now you're just talking out of your a.ss. Majority of those plays I clicked on. I don't have to swivel around the field like a retard to catch though. If I let the computer run it, I would have had more than 3 picks.
 6 years ago '10        #1887
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Now you're just talking out of your a.ss. Majority of those plays I clicked on. I don't have to swivel around the field like a retard to catch though. If I let the computer run it, I would have had more than 3 picks.
not true it wouldnt let my cbs jump whenever u threw it in triple coverage and let the computer catch it...yah that sounds real
 6 years ago '10        #1888
perfe72ction 
space
space
side note why aren't my illegal videos posted yet? i posted a rocket catch vid n ur nt postin my vids
 6 years ago '05        #1889
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
not true it wouldnt let my cbs jump whenever u threw it in triple coverage and let the computer catch it...yah that sounds real
Your corners did jump dude. Now you're just lying.

It always one cat that just straight up lies. The only reason I clicked on is to have a chance to catch it. Stop it breh.
 6 years ago '05        #1890
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
side note why aren't my illegal videos posted yet? i posted a rocket catch vid n ur nt postin my vids
Maybe because I'm not at the computer nerd. They'll get posted.
 6 years ago '05        #1891
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
and last yrs gay sh*t u got mad about was me putting a wr in motion and snapping it so he lead blocks for me...."they dont do that in real life"
I won't take your word for it since some plays by design in Madden motion the receiver. I'm 1000% positive it was something else.
 6 years ago '10        #1892
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Maybe because I'm not at the computer nerd. They'll get posted.
not a computer nerd? ya posted the top 3 plays RIGHT after our game...like i said ur just salty cuz ur stick ability is horrid compared to mine
 6 years ago '10        #1893
perfe72ction 
space
space
i don't even wanna come at u bout the league sh*t cuz it is cool as fu*k how u set everything up but callin me a cheater is dumb as fu*k so until u post the video of me user catchin ill drop this
 6 years ago '10        #1894
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I won't take your word for it since some plays by design in Madden motion the receiver. I'm 1000% positive it was something else.
they don't motion in the middle of the box bro i motion them in the a gap to lead block and u got mad but its whatever until u post the video ill drop it
 6 years ago '04        #1895
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
not to intrude but too add my 2 cents in I dont find anything wrong with the deep ball swiveling in and out its not cheese it just means you picked the wrong coverage and/or your Cb jump rating isnt as high as the WR...Size and jump rating matters...I played plenty of dudes who tried to go deep but i playmaker my Safetys and DB's...if someone keeps going over the top thats what your safetys are for...double team they a.ss and drop back..its easy...swiveling in and out your gonna lose the cpu thats why i dont let cpu do shyt on defense i user that shyt and run to the ball not the man...helps when you got a team with good safetys who can prevent it...
 6 years ago '10        #1896
perfe72ction 
space
space
 YngSwift said:
not to intrude but too add my 2 cents in I dont find anything wrong with the deep ball swiveling in and out its not cheese it just means you picked the wrong coverage and/or your Cb jump rating isnt as high as the WR...Size and jump rating matters...I played plenty of dudes who tried to go deep but i playmaker my Safetys and DB's...if someone keeps going over the top thats what your safetys are for...double team they a.ss and drop back..its easy...swiveling in and out your gonna lose the cpu thats why i dont let cpu do shyt on defense i user that shyt and run to the ball not the man...helps when you got a team with good safetys who can prevent it...
so CLEARLY its not rocket catch its just Marshall stayin in front of the safety...ive tried to figure out how to rocket catch when i play that #5 kid cuz he did NOTHING but A CIRCLE not SWIVLE and really rocket catch
 6 years ago '10        #1897
perfe72ction 
space
space
pumped to play the new look skins next week...he looks pretty good
 6 years ago '10        #1898
perfe72ction 
space
space
since we went on a little forum spree i wanna make sure Eagles seen that the Bears is ready now for a little bit
 10-06-2011, 10:56 AM         #1899
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now i run plays that use combacks and breaks to the sideline and i will throw the ball before they come out of their breaks.. if you want to call this "rocket catching" then i disagree because that route can be jumped.. and i know it can because i have a buddie i play regularly who has beat me 15 times in a row and picks that sh*t off everytime i try to throw a quick comeback or a quick out route..

also i will throw it deep and try to out run you with mike wallace around 10 times a game.. i have a advantage with a speedy receiver and its something they try to take advantage in real life so i dont see a problem with it.
 6 years ago '10        #1900
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Dro889 said:
now i run plays that use combacks and breaks to the sideline and i will throw the ball before they come out of their breaks.. if you want to call this "rocket catching" then i disagree because that route can be jumped.. and i know it can because i have a buddie i play regularly who has beat me 15 times in a row and picks that sh*t off everytime i try to throw a quick comeback or a quick out route..

also i will throw it deep and try to out run you with mike wallace around 10 times a game.. i have a advantage with a speedy receiver and its something they try to take advantage in real life so i dont see a problem with it.
neither of those is what happened really though it was more of what the cowboys said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
250 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
155 comments
2 days ago