Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1861
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
33-31 great game...he got an onsides and scored with 15 seconds left to go up one and i kicked the gamer winner with time expired...you guys will see some plays cuz he claims i super catch but its not even close i told him to post and vote if what i did was "illegal"
 6 years ago '05        #1862
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13748 13748
 perfe72ction said:
33-31 great game...he got an onsides and scored with 15 seconds left to go up one and i kicked the gamer winner with time expired...you guys will see some plays cuz he claims i super catch but its not even close i told him to post and vote if what i did was "illegal"
This isn't the first time I spoke on this.

Y.G. said:
Rocket catching is back.

Beat up on a scrub that tried to rocket catch all game w/Miles Austin. n*gga threw 3 picks tryin to do it, but still.
 Stupendamatic said:
is it on comeback routes? I read over at OS some guy talking about it.
 Y.G. said:
Any route. The quarterback needs to be in a certain position and the receiver has to swivel before the catch. Dude sucked so none of that mattered.
Breh, it was getting you 3rd down conversions. There's no way to stop it when your corner doesn't jump.

Doesn't matter though, if you're the best the AFC has to offer I'm good. 4 turn overs and still only lost by 2. I'm good with that.
 6 years ago '05        #1863
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Top Plays Of The Week

[video - click to view]

Offensive Player Of The Week

[pic - click to view]

Frank Gore (HB, 49ers) - 23 Carries, 364 Yards, 6 Touchdowns

Defensive Player Of The Week

[pic - click to view]

Malcolm Jenkins (FS, Saints) - 8 Tackles, 2 Interceptions
 6 years ago '05        #1864
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
1. Miami Dolphins

2. Atlanta Falcons

3. Cincinnati Bengals

4. Detroit Lions

5. Kansas City Chiefs

6. Jacksonville Jaguars

7. Dallas Cowboys

8. Carolina Panthers

9. New York Giants

10. Tennessee Titans

11. Philadelphia Eagles

12. Houston Texans

13. Pittsburgh Steelers

14. Green Bay Packers

15. Tampa Bay Buccs

16. New Orleans Saints

17. Baltimore Ravens

18. New England Patriots

19. San Diego Chargers

20. Washington Redskins

21. Arizona Cardinals

22. Oakland Raiders

23. Denver Broncos

24. St. Louis Rams

25. San Francisco 49ers

26. Minnesota Vikings

27. Cleveland Browns

28. New York Jets

29. Seattle Seahawks

30. Chicago Bears

31. Buffalo Bills

32. Indianapolis Colts
 6 years ago '10        #1865
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
This isn't the first time I spoke on this.

Breh, it was getting you 3rd down conversions. There's no way to stop it when your corner doesn't jump.

Doesn't matter though, if you're the best the AFC has to offer I'm good. 4 turn overs and still only lost by 2. I'm good with that.
ya lucked out in the second half when u forced me to take my foot off the gas and got lucky with an onsides...i did the "rocket catch" aka got in position in front of the corner that u took WAY to long to straffe with like 3 MAYB 4 times....but hey if ur happy with losin no matter what the stats r then im happy with winnin with ugly stats :applause:
 6 years ago '08        #1866
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
I don't know what a rocket catch is but I seen dudes doing the drop back 10 yds and bomb it down the field like 10xs per game.
 6 years ago '10        #1867
perfe72ction 
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I don't know what a rocket catch is but I seen dudes doing the drop back 10 yds and bomb it down the field like 10xs per game.
youtube it...if anyone ever played some one who REALLY does it cough cough theyd no you shoulda seenhow SHOCKED i was when he said i could rocket catch...i wont lie i played the number 5 kid in the world and after thats ALL he did i tried to learn it but youtube said to run around the circle get infront thenhold LT and Y...i just get in position so im not behind the safety then catch it
 6 years ago '10        #1868
perfe72ction 
space
space
YG how come u didn't post my "rocket catches" i wanted the league to vote if what i did was illegal al att
 6 years ago '05        #1869
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
ya lucked out in the second half when u forced me to take my foot off the gas and got lucky with an onsides...i did the "rocket catch" aka got in position in front of the corner that u took WAY to long to straffe with like 3 MAYB 4 times....but hey if ur happy with losin no matter what the stats r then im happy with winnin with ugly stats :applause:
@ "lucked out." I had over 500 yards of offense. What bout that do you consider luck?

You have absolutely no answer to the O dude be for real. You'll get dragged if we play again. It took rocket catching and 4 turnovers for you to get the dub by 2. I should have got scraped. You're not a threat.
 6 years ago '10        #1870
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
@ "lucked out." I had over 500 yards of offense. What bout that do you consider luck?

You have absolutely no answer to the O dude be for real. You'll get dragged if we play again. It took rocket catching and 4 turnovers for you to get the dub by 2. I should have got scraped. You're not a threat.
excuses are the nails that build the house of failure...its not rocket catchin clown its user catching which u don't do...you let the CPU catch everything just like a fade in the endzone they user rocket catch....man till u started complainin bout me passin all over u because u don't no when to straffe i was SMOKING u but u threatin to kick me out the league cuz i was make u look like a fool
 6 years ago '10        #1871
perfe72ction 
space
space
post the videos if u honestly think its a rocket catch so we can get opinons on it...i know its not a rocket catch its lack of a defense
 6 years ago '10        #1872
perfe72ction 
space
space
yo Eagles MostHated is ready to play whenever
 6 years ago '05        #1873
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
YG how come u didn't post my "rocket catches" i wanted the league to vote if what i did was illegal al att
I don't have a recorder so you can't see you running the route clear enough but I have 2 of the highlights. I don't see why you don't understand that bombing it down field and swiveling in and out to catch the ball is not legal? If it's done correctly (which you did), it doesn't allow the corner to jump (which I couldn't).

That is the reason when you had 3rd and longs all you did was drop back an throw it deep. You can't defend it. When do you see receivers in real life swiveling back and forth to "get position" like you say? Doesn't happen.
 6 years ago '10        #1874
perfe72ction 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

only competition is the NFC now for me!
 6 years ago '10        #1875
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I don't have a recorder so you can't see you running the route clear enough but I have 2 of the highlights. I don't see why you don't understand that bombing it down field and swiveling in and out to catch the ball is not legal? If it's done correctly (which you did), it doesn't allow the corner to jump (which I couldn't).

That is the reason when you had 3rd and longs all you did was drop back an throw it deep. You can't defend it. When do you see receivers in real life swiveling back and forth to "get position" like you say? Doesn't happen.
the ball is under thrown dude u have to do something it doesn't let u straffe on offense so u gotta move around to get to the circle...u clearly never played anyone who really rocket caught...u don't think when u threw in triple coverage to ur te and he comes up with it out jumping Early Thomas Sean Smith and Clemons the computer isn't rocket catching...i challenge u to play someone who really does it and u can come back and say sorry
 6 years ago '10        #1876
perfe72ction 
space
space
Funny how the old Chargers Giants and Jets had nothing to say about my offense but now cuz u fell short (as i projected) u gotta complain...ya lost man get over it like i said the Falcons in the league stops it all the time so somehow he can jump but ur cbs cant?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #1877
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
excuses are the nails that build the house of failure...its not rocket catchin clown its user catching which u don't do...you let the CPU catch everything just like a fade in the endzone they user rocket catch....man till u started complainin bout me passin all over u because u don't no when to straffe i was SMOKING u but u threatin to kick me out the league cuz i was make u look like a fool
Passing all over me? You had 269 yards in the air, you didn't exactly light it up.

Cassel had 430 yards. That is what you call "SMOKING."

No threatened you dude. I told you were rocket catching. You wanted to argue that throwing it deep and swiveling around is not rocket catching like I new to Madden. I simply told you if you couldn't play without it, leave.

As I said before, it's a reason you rocket catched whenever it was 3rd and long. You had to feel confident that it couldn't be stopped. I don't know anyone who would just bomb it down field on 3rd and long on a fly route and expect to complete it against zone coverage, yet you did it consistently.
 6 years ago '10        #1878
perfe72ction 
space
space

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

two youtube videos not CLOSE to what i do
 6 years ago '10        #1879
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Passing all over me? You had 269 yards in the air, you didn't exactly light it up.

Cassel had 430 yards. That is what you call "SMOKING."

No threatened you dude. I told you were rocket catching. You wanted to argue that throwing it deep and swiveling around is not rocket catching like I new to Madden. I simply told you if you couldn't play without it, leave.

As I said before, it's a reason you rocket catched whenever it was 3rd and long. You had to feel confident that it couldn't be stopped. I don't know anyone who would just bomb it down field on 3rd and long on a fly route and expect to complete it against zone coverage, yet you did it consistently.
zone coverage ya but when u get deep enough its 1 on 1 with Marshall or Sid Rice...im throwin that up everytime u leave em 1 on 1 cuz they will sh*t on the cheifs secondary...like i said ur the only one who couldn't stop that play so i kept runnin it because hmmm u couldn't stop it so WHY wouldn't i run it
 6 years ago '10        #1880
perfe72ction 
space
space
not to mention i ran it MAYB 4 times...your bullsh*t to the outsides and letting CPU user out jump everything is way worse of a bs play...i think ur just not sure what user catchin looks like
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy