Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1301
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Yo Eagles i sent u a trade for Clay Matthews idk what he cost ya but i offered Koa Misi 77 overall young OLB and a 1st
 09-27-2011, 08:34 PM         #1302
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
He probably didn't have enough roster space. I wish dudes would check how many players they have before they trade.

He'll have to drop somebody or trade you a bum.
its player for player how can i not have roster space.. not to mention i keep dropping players and trying to sign FAs and i cant.
 09-27-2011, 08:38 PM         #1303
Chr1Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thechamp301 and atlanta
 09-27-2011, 08:39 PM         #1304
Chr1Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its either atlanta or huston right????
 6 years ago '10        #1305
perfe72ction 
space
space
Sent u a little something something too 49ers
 6 years ago '05        #1306
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 Dro889 said:
its player for player how can i not have roster space.. not to mention i keep dropping players and trying to sign FAs and i cant.
Forgot you had login issues. Do you want me to delete you and you rejoin leagueManager?
 6 years ago '10        #1307
perfe72ction 
space
space
ATL is taken bro
 6 years ago '04        #1308
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Dro889 said:
pony up and give me my damn player
 09-27-2011, 08:43 PM         #1309
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Forgot you had login issues. Do you want me to delete you and you rejoin leagueManager?
sure that would be fine..
 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM         #1310
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
pony up and give me my damn player
believe me im not trying to keep him..
 6 years ago '10        #1311
perfe72ction 
space
space
yngswift who r u? team wise
 09-27-2011, 08:49 PM         #1312
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cowboys.
 6 years ago '10        #1313
perfe72ction 
space
space
yo cowboys u wanna come off Ware for a 1st and a lber?
 6 years ago '10        #1314
perfe72ction 
space
space
nm i don't have the cap for that man lol
 09-27-2011, 08:52 PM         #1315
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
That's the whole point breh. There's 27 users in this league. There should be no reason that you can't find what you want on one of the other 26 teams. It's easier to get over on the computer, that's why people are tryin to get those trades in. They know most users won't approve them.

You keep bringing up potential in real life and draft position in real life. This is a video game breh. I guarantee you that Cam Newton or any other rookie quarterback on my team would get to the 90s. I guarantee that. There is no way to guarantee that, in real football, those same quarterbacks would get to the elite level. I don't know why you can't understand that this is a video game. There's a level of control that's just not there compared to real life. It doesn't matter what round somebody was drafted in in real life, this is Madden. Anybody in this game that is a potential A, that starts off in the 70s, is guaranteed to make it to the 80s at the bare minimum. That's a good player by NFL standards. You can't expect that same growth in real life because their progression is not set in stone. Please stop comparing digital football players to their real life counterparts.
Problem is that its not a gurantee.. as i just said ive played multiple franchises where the rating of the A potential players fluctuate.. in fact i ran multiple seasons with all 32 teams to keep track of their players with A potential.. 7 years in Taylor was a 84... in another league he was 91... Powe in 1 league was a 81.. highest he ever got that i seen in the franchises i ran.. im not going at these players for ratings.. im going at these players because they fit my style to a Tee.. both are 3-4 NT and have girth.. something i need.. but please stop trying to sale me on that A potential like its a guarantee..
 6 years ago '04        #1316
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 Y.G. said:
Nothing against you I'm just waiting on the logic to get in place. You guys keep sending terrible trades though. Ya'll are trying to take these teams, that are already bad, best players and giving them little in return and 4th round or later draft picks.

Any CPU trade would need at least a 2nd round include for a mid-level player and a 1st round include for an elite/rookie player. Trying to keep it fair for those teams so when somebody picks them up they have at least have some hope of winning.
I really don't see what was terrible about them.

Anyway did you see my last offer? I don't see what's unfair about it at all.. I'm trading two high 70s, a 3rd, and a 5th rounder for an 80 and a 2nd. Not to mention Graham was a first rounder. I think a user player would accept.. obviously the CPU did. It's not like I'm trying to get some stud 95+ player or something... its for a nickel corner

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 09-27-2011 at 09:01 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1317
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Problem is that its not a gurantee.. as i just said ive played multiple franchises where the rating of the A potential players fluctuate.. in fact i ran multiple seasons with all 32 teams to keep track of their players with A potential.. 7 years in Taylor was a 84... in another league he was 91... Powe in 1 league was a 81.. highest he ever got that i seen in the franchises i ran.. im not going at these players for ratings.. im going at these players because they fit my style to a Tee.. both are 3-4 NT and have girth.. something i need.. but please stop trying to sale me on that A potential like its a guarantee..
That's your own issue if you don't know how to make your players progress. As I said before, I can guarantee if those quarterbacks were on my squad, as rookies, they would all be in the 90s. This is not opinion. This is something I've learned to do over the last 3 online franchises. It's not my fault if you don't know how to progress your rookies.
 6 years ago '04        #1318
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,832 | Props total: 1993 1993
 perfe72ction said:
Yo Eagles i sent u a trade for Clay Matthews idk what he cost ya but i offered Koa Misi 77 overall young OLB and a 1st
not interested bro
 09-27-2011, 09:04 PM         #1319
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
That's your own issue if you don't know how to make your players progress. As I said before, I can guarantee if those quarterbacks were on my squad, as rookies, they would all be in the 90s. This is not opinion. This is something I've learned to do over the last 3 online franchises. It's not my fault if you don't know how to progress your rookies.
then what are you doing because its for damn sure not stats... i just dont see your "logic" as you say in wanting a 2nd rounder for a 63 overall DT that was taken in a 6th round with A potential..
 6 years ago '05        #1320
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I really don't see what was terrible about them.

Anyway did you see my last offer? I don't see what's unfair about it at all.. I'm trading two high 70s, a 3rd, and a 5th rounder for an 80 and a 2nd. Not to mention Graham was a first rounder. I think a user player would accept.. obviously the CPU did. It's not like I'm trying to get some stud 95+ player or something... its for a nickel corner
3rd and 5ths are useless in online drafts. Good players are gone after the 2nd because of the setup. I'm just not letting people screw over teams that are already bad. If you think that a user would accept that offer, why not find owner that will deal? Surely there is another corner that you would be satisfied with.

I'm doing this to preserve the integrity of some of these teams. I'm sure ya'll will be sending in a million trades for the computers rookies in the future too.

Imagine if I would had let Cam Newton go? I'm sure the new Panthers owner would not be enthused to be playing with them.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy