Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 159
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
146 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 56
 OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
9 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 48
 Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
35 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1141
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Dro889 said:
its not about getting r*ped.. the trades i put in were logical.. just because they have a A potential doesn't mean they will fu*king beast.. its me taking the risk while their getting a player that is already good..
n*gga this is Madden.

All potential A rookies get to the 80s unless they start off in the low 60s or lower. You are taking minimal risk while receiving value that far exceeds your end of the deal.

Look here ol' rapist a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 09-23-2011, 09:31 PM         #1142
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smfh son u guys are insane asked 3 gms from other lgs all said deal was legit
 6 years ago '10        #1143
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
anyone interested in Yeremiah Bell and a 2nd round pick for atleast an 80 corner?
 09-23-2011, 09:33 PM         #1144
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But watever tho ill just win without em
 6 years ago '05        #1145
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 perfe72ction said:
it will by itself tho right?
Went ahead and synced the rosters.
 6 years ago '05        #1146
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Dro889 said:
its not about getting r*ped.. the trades i put in were logical.. just because they have a A potential doesn't mean they will fu*king beast.. its me taking the risk while their getting a player that is already good..
Yeah good for a season with a big a.ss contract
 09-23-2011, 10:07 PM         #1147
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah good for a season with a big a.ss contract
he has 23 mill in cap space.. not to mention phill is worth what 2 mill and Hampton is what 7mill?

Pairing Rubin and Hampton is deadly..
 09-23-2011, 10:08 PM         #1148
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
n*gga this is Madden.

All potential A rookies get to the 80s unless they start off in the low 60s or lower. You are taking minimal risk while receiving value that far exceeds your end of the deal.

Look here ol' rapist a.ss n*gga


[pic - click to view]

im giving a guy who is a 92 for a guy who you just said will reach the 80s and is a 74... theres not even a gurantee he even reaches 92.. just because he has a A doesnt mean he reaches a A..
 09-23-2011, 10:10 PM         #1149
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats like saying i couldnt trade ray lewis for some rookie in the 70s with A potential..
 6 years ago '05        #1150
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Dro889 said:
thats like saying i couldnt trade ray lewis for some rookie in the 70s with A potential..
Nobody's doing that in this franchise breh. Would you? Ray is on his way out and rookie in the 70s with potential A gets to to 90 easy by having good stats or just sitting them on the bench.
 09-23-2011, 10:48 PM         #1151
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Nobody's doing that in this franchise breh. Would you? Ray is on his way out and rookie in the 70s with potential A gets to to 90 easy by having good stats or just sitting them on the bench.
i would.. did the same thing with Charles Woodson.. your going by a.ssumption that that guy will touch 92.. ive ran 2 franchises and a player like Phil Taylor is a 74 and never even breaks 90 by the time hes retired.. highest he got was 85.. so dont give me that.
 6 years ago '05        #1152
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Dro889 said:
i would.. did the same thing with Charles Woodson.. your going by a.ssumption that that guy will touch 92.. ive ran 2 franchises and a player like Phil Taylor is a 74 and never even breaks 90 by the time hes retired.. highest he got was 85.. so dont give me that.
That's because they didn't use him right. If he was on my squad I guarantee you he would be @ 84 in 2 years, bare minimum. It looks like you're the only one who would pull that trade. Doesn't make sense at all.
 09-23-2011, 11:36 PM         #1153
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
That's because they didn't use him right. If he was on my squad I guarantee you he would be @ 84 in 2 years, bare minimum. It looks like you're the only one who would pull that trade. Doesn't make sense at all.
using him right? using him right? you have got to be kidding me.. its gunna be funny when some of these guys that you see that have A potential end up not getting up to what you think.. you value the A to high...
 6 years ago '05        #1154
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
Yo Weaz u advancing 2n? Dude I'm playing is only free 2n
 6 years ago '07        #1155
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 153 153
a commish check out my trade proposal to the panthers(bucs)
 6 years ago '05        #1156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 Dro889 said:
using him right? using him right? you have got to be kidding me.. its gunna be funny when some of these guys that you see that have A potential end up not getting up to what you think.. you value the A to high...
Bro. Believe me I know how to guarantee a rookie gains point increases. I'm not gon share cause that would help ya'll too.
 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM         #1157
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Texans dude ima be on late tonight.. ill message u when im ready..
 6 years ago '05        #1158
TheCarter11 
space
avatar space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
i need a qb i cant play with these scrubs anymore
 6 years ago '06        #1159
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
redskins let me know when u trying to play
 6 years ago '11        #1160
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$583 | Props total: 115 115
cowboys dude ill be on tonight or tomorrow night
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
212 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 45
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
141 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy