Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-22-2011, 09:59 PM         #1061
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
I'm not leaving the league.

and no thanks to that trade offer
was it the picks that drove you away or the players?
 7 years ago '05        #1062
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,768 | Props total: 17012 17012
 jesusplay said:
I'm not leaving the league.

and no thanks to that trade offer
n*ggas trying to pull off trades before n*ggas leave? Ruthless.

You still need to be booted though?
 09-22-2011, 10:25 PM         #1063
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
n*ggas trying to pull off trades before n*ggas leave? Ruthless.

You still need to be booted though?
he was coming back soooo.
 09-22-2011, 10:34 PM         #1064
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aaron Smith is on the Block... 91 overall..
 09-22-2011, 10:37 PM         #1065
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mafu*kas forgetting games won in the trenches.
 7 years ago '05        #1066
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,752 | Props total: 3921 3921
 Dro889 said:
Aaron Smith is on the Block... 91 overall..
 Dro889 said:
mafu*kas forgetting games won in the trenches.
35 years old
 09-22-2011, 10:44 PM         #1067
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
35 years old
you tryna win a ship now or what?
 7 years ago '05        #1068
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,768 | Props total: 17012 17012
 jesusplay said:
I'm not gonna be able to play my game by tomorrow, my accounts are deactivated.
When they coming back on?
 7 years ago '04        #1069
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,908 | Props total: 3669 3669
 e G o Maniac said:
Dude. What the hell do you want for Asante?
 Y.G. said:


I'm sayin the same thing though. :nasmad:
LBS safeties and guards. I have some high 70s replacements and picks coupled with asante. Im willing to listen to offers..

I got destroyed this week. Shout out to stupendamatic for crushing my ego. 6 picks tho

Worst game of 12 ive played so far.

Every pass I threw my receiver would be open and your corners just kept undercutting the routes. I was using precision passing but I couldnt get sh*t off. Not to mention I couldnt stop the run to save my life


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 09-23-2011 at 01:05 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #1070
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,768 | Props total: 17012 17012
 notoriousthugzz said:
LBS safeties and guards. I have some high 70s replacements and picks coupled with asante. Im willing to listen to offers..

I got destroyed this week. Shout out to stupendamatic for crushing my ego. 6 picks tho

Worst game of 12 ive played so far.

Every pass I threw my receiver would be open and your corners just kept undercutting the routes. I was using precision passing but I couldnt get sh*t off. Not to mention I couldnt stop the run to save my life
Let me get that n*gga dog. *DraftsProposal*
 7 years ago '04        #1071
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 notoriousthugzz said:
LBS safeties and guards. I have some high 70s replacements and picks coupled with asante. Im willing to listen to offers..

I got destroyed this week. Shout out to stupendamatic for crushing my ego. 6 picks tho

Worst game of 12 ive played so far.

Every pass I threw my receiver would be open and your corners just kept undercutting the routes. I was using precision passing but I couldnt get sh*t off. Not to mention I couldnt stop the run to save my life
Nick Collins for Asante and a 2nd or 3rd. Could also throw up Clay Matthews instead of Nick Collins if an OLB is good for u. Take a look at my Roster and see if there's anything you want. Definitely willing to Package certain players and picks (but no one on offense except Grant and Jones)


Last edited by EGO; 09-23-2011 at 07:39 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #1072
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
Just to be clear, I'm owed a 2nd and I think a 7th from the Steelers. Will keep this information in my archives for draft time.
 09-23-2011, 09:01 AM         #1073
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is the 3rd time ive sent that trade to the bears and all 3 times it was approved by the CPU.. So idk why your rejecting it.. its a good trade.
 7 years ago '05        #1074
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 765 765
 e G o Maniac said:
Nick Collins for Asante and a 2nd or 3rd. Could also throw up Clay Matthews instead of Nick Collins if an OLB is good for u. Take a look at my Roster and see if there's anything you want. Definitely willing to Package certain players and picks (but no one on offense except Grant and Jones)
If that Asante deal falls through I'm willing to deal Dunta Robinson (89 overall,younger)
 09-23-2011, 10:00 AM         #1075
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Nick Collins for Asante and a 2nd or 3rd. Could also throw up Clay Matthews instead of Nick Collins if an OLB is good for u. Take a look at my Roster and see if there's anything you want. Definitely willing to Package certain players and picks (but no one on offense except Grant and Jones)
wat in the fu*k.
 7 years ago '04        #1076
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,908 | Props total: 3669 3669
 e G o Maniac said:
Nick Collins for Asante and a 2nd or 3rd. Could also throw up Clay Matthews instead of Nick Collins if an OLB is good for u. Take a look at my Roster and see if there's anything you want. Definitely willing to Package certain players and picks (but no one on offense except Grant and Jones)
A 95 for a 94 and a 2nd
 7 years ago '04        #1077
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 notoriousthugzz said:
A 95 for a 94 and a 2nd
Uuuuh that's why I said take a look at my roster and im willing to package players and picks. I didn't expect you to accept that straight up. I simply told you what I want and what I'm willing to part with. But if you want a more simple proposal to start at, Matthews or Nick for Asante straight up. Give me a counteroffer, that's how this works.
 09-23-2011, 11:15 AM         #1078
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Uuuuh that's why I said take a look at my roster and im willing to package players and picks. I didn't expect you to accept that straight up. I simply told you what I want and what I'm willing to part with. But if you want a more simple proposal to start at, Matthews or Nick for Asante straight up. Give me a counteroffer, that's how this works.
Jerome for Clay
 7 years ago '04        #1079
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 marvelous said:
If that Asante deal falls through I'm willing to deal Dunta Robinson (89 overall,younger)
Dunta for which player?
 7 years ago '04        #1080
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,699 | Props total: 574 574
 Dro889 said:
Jerome for Clay
Jerome?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
96 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
157 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy