Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #741
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
@ the two games started on Raiders @ Broncos. Should be no reason to restart a game against the CPU unless your Xbox blows up while playing
 6 years ago '06        #742
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 Y.G. said:
He's a young, potential A CB bro. No team would give him up for that value.
tru tru.

i gotta head back to the drawing board
 6 years ago '05        #743
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Y.G. said:
I'm going to delete your name then you can rejoin.
same sh*t, I tried joining agains and even created another username and joined. This sh*t is annoying.
 6 years ago '11        #744
sosobased 
space
space
$975 | Props total: 3 3
can we do trades and sh*t on the game? or do we have to do everything with that broke down site? i been mia i have no clue what is going on right now.

i didnt get to bid on no free agents.
 6 years ago '05        #745
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 e G o Maniac said:
@ the two games started on Raiders @ Broncos. Should be no reason to restart a game against the CPU unless your Xbox blows up while playing
That n*gga. Now I gotta hit him up.
 6 years ago '05        #746
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
same sh*t, I tried joining agains and even created another username and joined. This sh*t is annoying.
Does it ask for your EA username and password when you first join? If so, you might be entering it wrong. You should always try Internet Explorer with no Adblock plugin.
 6 years ago '05        #747
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 sosobased said:
can we do trades and sh*t on the game? or do we have to do everything with that broke down site? i been mia i have no clue what is going on right now.

i didnt get to bid on no free agents.
Everything is run through leagueManager.
 6 years ago '05        #748
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Does it ask for your EA username and password when you first join? If so, you might be entering it wrong. You should always try Internet Explorer with no Adblock plugin.
Yeah I get the EA login,and my password and info is right because it gave me an invalid password/username when I entered my pw wrong before.

I'll download IE and give it a shot.
 6 years ago '05        #749
space
space
 Y.G. said:
 Stupendamatic said:
Yeah I get the EA login,and my password and info is right because it gave me an invalid password/username when I entered my pw wrong before.

I'll download IE and give it a shot.
Same sh*t doesn't matter which browser I use.
 6 years ago '05        #750
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Same sh*t doesn't matter which browser I use.
Try logging in the EA site and seeing what it tells you. Clear cookies too. I'll drop for you later though.
 6 years ago '08        #751
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
Yo Titans... My bad homie sh*t was rough yesterday afternoon lol.

Anyway Jets I sent you a message on XBOX and a friend request. I work 230-1030 and I'm usually home by 11, I'm not sure if your a late night cat or not but if so we can get it in then. Or I can hop on sometime before I go to work and we can play. We just have to start the game before 12 noon because I dip from my crib around 1 to get to work.

All that sh*t will change by the end of September it'll just be rough til then just cause I'm moving and I'm trying to work all I can until then.

Last edited by d3athb4dishonor; 09-19-2011 at 04:31 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #752
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
 e G o Maniac said:
It doesn't but I will say this.

I've had games disconnect on me in the middle of playing it without being disconnected from XBOX LIVE so sh*t does happen. I've also had my sh*t freeze on me during the game. So I won't say everyone who restarts against the computer does it because they lost or are losing.
 6 years ago '04        #753
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1993 1993
 Stupendamatic said:
oh and what's going on how did the eagles sign Lofa Tatupu? Seahawks signed Weaver and Garrard as well.
 Dro889 said:
thats what i was saying.. ive put bids in on players but i never got any of them yet.. i think he signed them in the game..
I posted several pages back I picked him and T.O. up but then I dropped them... at least I thought I did.. I didn't see we were doing this FA bidding... which I missed out on
 6 years ago '04        #754
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Weaz, why does it say I accepted a trade to get rid of Ginn and Iupati for Hines Ward. I REALLY did not accept that trade or make ANY moves of any kind on my team so how did it accept that trade?

Please reverse that, I would've never made a trade that fu*king horrible. I know it ain't your fault Weaz but I damn sure didn't accept that.
 6 years ago '05        #755
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 M I said:
Weaz, why does it say I accepted a trade to get rid of Ginn and Iupati for Hines Ward. I REALLY did not accept that trade or make ANY moves of any kind on my team so how did it accept that trade?

Please reverse that, I would've never made a trade that fu*king horrible. I know it ain't your fault Weaz but I damn sure didn't accept that.
I got you.
 6 years ago '05        #756
space
space
 M I said:

I saw that too and was like wtf he gave up Iupati?
 6 years ago '06        #757
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
giants let me know when u trying to play i got class from 1-7 then ima be watching the game. we can play after that if u can

Last edited by layzie8171; 09-19-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #758
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
$583 | Props total: 115 115
 Y.G. said:
I got you.
When you wanna play? I can play from 5-7 PM EST or later tonight around 12-3 AM EST
 6 years ago '05        #759
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Try logging in the EA site and seeing what it tells you. Clear cookies too. I'll drop for you later though.
While I was at work I was thinking why it was giving me issues dropping players and I thought about how it was saying "not a member" and had my persona as my other GT. I started thunking maybe since my other GT is inactive and I am using my alt for the franchise it wasn't syncing with the EA site.

So I was able to log into EA with no issues but on the side it has you choose a persona and my other GT was chosen, so I went and switched it to my alt GT and now I am able to drop people w/o issues and it says my persona is Stupendamatic instead of my main GT like it had before.
 layzie8171 said:
giants let me know when u trying to play i got class from 1-7 then ima be watching the game. we can play after that if u can
Maybe after the game, I'll hit you up on here and let you know for sure because I may be too tired by then. If anything I am free anytime after 2pm tomorrow.
 6 years ago '04        #760
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Who is Carolina? Not sure if I should just play against CPU or wait for spot to be filled?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy