Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #4341
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 M I said:
What's good with this league? Are we still doing this or not.

Played my game against Packers and dude just quits with 30 seconds left and me in the redzone getting ready to kick the game winning fg in the snow at Lambeau Field. Great game, and dude quits. If dudes really ain't trying to get some competitive games in what we doing this for?
Have Him sim you the win bro. I'm not lying when I say my connection went out at the worst time ever. I didn't want to deny you that victory, ask anyone on here I'll take my beatings. Tried to get back on to let you know but ended up just saying fu*k it and went to the bars. It was one of the best games ive every played though, your defense was retarded. Both of ours was, lots of turnovers.

EDIT - in case anyone was wondering, best game I've ever played was against weaz this season. Just because my losing streak to him was long and I finally figured him out. Game was a defensive struggle for both sides too.

Last edited by EGO; 12-31-2011 at 09:10 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #4342
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 shortz said:
my bad yall password is based

NFLREALFANTASY

psw= BASED

hurry n join and sign up for league manager....lets get this sh*t poppin
That pass doesnt work either
 6 years ago '04        #4343
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,614 | Props total: 1521 1521
Try based1 fukn henry changing paasswords ehhh
 12-31-2011, 04:57 PM         #4344
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shortz said:
Try based1 fukn henry changing paasswords ehhh
i already invited him dumbass. stay in your place
 6 years ago '04        #4345
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
wuts da pass yo so i can get sum more folks in
 6 years ago '05        #4346
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 HenryTheMenace said:
 6 years ago '04        #4347
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 e G o Maniac said:
Have Him sim you the win bro. I'm not lying when I say my connection went out at the worst time ever. I didn't want to deny you that victory, ask anyone on here I'll take my beatings. Tried to get back on to let you know but ended up just saying fu*k it and went to the bars. It was one of the best games ive every played though, your defense was retarded. Both of ours was, lots of turnovers.

EDIT - in case anyone was wondering, best game I've ever played was against weaz this season. Just because my losing streak to him was long and I finally figured him out. Game was a defensive struggle for both sides too.
LOL, my bad. That sh*t was crazy. That was probably the best game I played then the game just stopped and gave that pause that lets you know a D/c is coming. Then I just seen you wasn't online and was like damn.

It was a great game nonetheless. Definitely best I've had in a minute.
 6 years ago '05        #4348
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 HenryTheMenace said:
You ever send tha invite my way breh?

MVP, I'm good all day.
 6 years ago '05        #4349
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
weaz is bullsh*tten hes gone mia
It's called Christmas / New Year holiday. Unlike you, some of us have lives outside of the Xbox 360.
 6 years ago '05        #4350
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

Don't know bout all that breh. You know if Flacco wasn't garbagé you would have lost. I still don't know who he overthrew 2 wide open receivers by 10 yards.
 01-01-2012, 02:47 PM         #4351
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk about letting you in yg you my mans but u be doing some fu*kboy sh*t lol
 6 years ago '04        #4352
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Don't know bout all that breh. You know if Flacco wasn't garbagé you would have lost. I still don't know who he overthrew 2 wide open receivers by 10 yards.
yea that throw was bullsh*t but I still forced a lot of punts before that. Plus they were that open because I accidentally came out in a formation that didn't match yours well, if there's at least 3 receivers and a running back coming out of the backfield one side of the field is completely open. It was a play designed to stop the run, just ended up calling it at the wrong time.

That corner tight-end route I finally caught onto. Also you became predictable with your formations and after I learned what you were going to do out of each formation and each motion it was easy to shut you down. Your defense still gave me probs though lol. You really do run just a few different plays and it didn't take long to figure out how to stop them.

Last edited by EGO; 01-01-2012 at 08:12 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #4353
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
yea that throw was bullsh*t but I still forced a lot of punts before that. Plus they were that open because I accidentally came out in a formation that didn't match yours well, if there's at least 3 receivers and a running back coming out of the backfield one side of the field is completely open. It was a play designed to stop the run, just ended up calling it at the wrong time.

That corner tight-end route I finally caught onto. Also you became predictable with your formations and after I learned what you were going to do out of each formation and each motion it was easy to shut you down. Your defense still gave me probs though lol. You really do run just a few different plays and it didn't take long to figure out how to stop them.

howd u stop that corner te bullsh*t...im not good at controlling lbs and dbs
 6 years ago '05        #4354
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:

I can't become predictable with formations when I only use one breh. We'll run a game tonight and see if you've still "figured" me out.
 6 years ago '05        #4355
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
idk about letting you in yg you my mans but u be doing some fu*kboy sh*t lol
Scared of comp? It's cool breh.
 6 years ago '05        #4356
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232

[pic - click to view]

from a top 5 pick (when i scooped them) to a SB champion team in 1 year

6 years ago '05        #4357
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:

[pic - click to view]

from a top 5 pick (when i scooped them) to a SB champion team in 1 year

They showed that sh*t with Obama?

I'll have to rematch you one day breh.
 6 years ago '05        #4358
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
I'm gon bite from jhj and start a G+ league. It will be soo much easier to notify people. Plus you can message members directly from the phone or web. I'll need some help recruiting though.
 6 years ago '04        #4359
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
yo henry get cha homeboys in da boxden league..fu*kin ray lewis retired =/
 01-02-2012, 01:51 PM         #4360
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So is this league done?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago