most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #4081
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
U need a box of tissues?
Ya man u still have em bedside from u wackin it to Mccoy last night? Haha
 6 years ago '05        #4082
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13774 13774
 perfe72ction said:
damn 740 yards thats HUGE i think it broke my record last season by over 100 yards only difference is everyones impressed u did it lol i was a no good cheatin non sim playin fu*ker
You had one guy with 420+ yards. He had multiple receivers with over 100 yards. Stop whining dude, nobody has sympathy for you.
 6 years ago '04        #4083
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Dro889 said:
son i protest this fu*king game..
yea that shyt happened once but not no 3 times stop putting extras on it...cuz that shyt had me trippin i was like where the fu*k ware at and next thing i know u on ya back lol but be real it happened that 1st time u said it and that was it the other sacks were by visible players lol
 6 years ago '08        #4084
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 layzie8171 said:
would of been better if it wasn't against the computer.
It was against the CPU?...
 6 years ago '10        #4085
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You had one guy with 420+ yards. He had multiple receivers with over 100 yards. Stop whining dude, nobody has sympathy for you.
Forgot I asked for sympathy dude I was makin a statement and who cares about rec yrds I talked about passing yards
 6 years ago '10        #4086
perfe72ction 
space
space
Records are Records sim is sim 740 yards are a sh*t ton and he won by a lot....real sim I just don't understand how sh*t flys for some and not for others
 6 years ago '05        #4087
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Forgot I asked for sympathy dude I was makin a statement and who cares about rec yrds I talked about passing yards
No one cares about beasting against the computer. Nobody is going to score 70+ points a game unless they're using exploits. You were cheesing to the same dude. He spread the ball out. How can anyone complain about that? Stop whining so much. You need to get out of the house more dude.
 6 years ago '04        #4088
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 perfe72ction said:
Ya man u still have em bedside from u wackin it to Mccoy last night? Haha
yo i was gonna put that at the end i swear to god but was too lazy and didnt feel like typin it all out on my phone
 6 years ago '10        #4089
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
No one cares about beasting against the computer. Nobody is going to score 70+ points a game unless they're using exploits. You were cheesing to the same dude. He spread the ball out. How can anyone complain about that? Stop whining so much. You need to get out of the house more dude.
Its called a smart phone I'm outta the house as we speak...I don't even no how to cheese just because u can't stop something doesn't make it cheesin but we had this arguement b4 and u went with I don't rule my own house hold so damn it I'm gunna b mean on the internet so relax boy
 6 years ago '08        #4090
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
ay you gotta fix some sh*t cause cj was out for 12 weeks but he was in my last game...not that he did me any good but still I'm trying to play fair and all.
 11-10-2011, 08:26 PM         #4091
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YngSwift said:
yea that shyt happened once but not no 3 times stop putting extras on it...cuz that shyt had me trippin i was like where the fu*k ware at and next thing i know u on ya back lol but be real it happened that 1st time u said it and that was it the other sacks were by visible players lol
it happened 3 times... u didnt get sacks off the other 2.. but it still happened... twice in 4th..
 6 years ago '04        #4092
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 perfe72ction said:
Records are Records sim is sim 740 yards are a sh*t ton and he won by a lot....real sim I just don't understand how sh*t flys for some and not for others
Dude never said we couldn't break records, he said we couldn't break records by exploiting the same plays over and over again. When I have 4 people with 100 yards or more, at least 7 people with touchdowns and 9 people catching passes overall, I'm spreading the ball around. The defense sucked against me, so I'm supposed to suck on offense with em? It's not like I was going for it on 4th downs, doing onside kicks etc. I was making stops and getting down the field because their defense sucks. I probably ran 30 different pass plays in that game, different concepts, formations and everything. Like someone said tho, it was against the CPU so ima put an asterisk by it. But there's a difference between beasting and cheesing. People say you were cheesing
 6 years ago '10        #4093
perfe72ction 
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Dude never said we couldn't break records, he said we couldn't break records by exploiting the same plays over and over again. When I have 4 people with 100 yards or more, at least 7 people with touchdowns and 9 people catching passes overall, I'm spreading the ball around. The defense sucked against me, so I'm supposed to suck on offense with em? It's not like I was going for it on 4th downs, doing onside kicks etc. I was making stops and getting down the field because their defense sucks. I probably ran 30 different pass plays in that game, different concepts, formations and everything. Like someone said tho, it was against the CPU so ima put an asterisk by it. But there's a difference between beasting and cheesing. People say you were cheesing
I was playin the cpu too people don't no what I did I coulda put Marshall in the slot wide right left they don't no plus I had another wr with bout 100 too...idc that u blew em out I don't care how ya did it. Its Madden a video game ur suppose to play it...yg is just a hypocrite but when ya got a Don you'll end up arguing with em for months so fu*k it
 6 years ago '05        #4094
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Its called a smart phone I'm outta the house as we speak...I don't even no how to cheese just because u can't stop something doesn't make it cheesin but we had this arguement b4 and u went with I don't rule my own house hold so damn it I'm gunna b mean on the internet so relax boy

[pic - click to view]

Dude what are you talkin bout?

And if I'm such a hypocrite leave. No one is keeping you here. There's plenty of Madden leagues on the internet you can join that will let you "user"/swivel catch to your little mind's content.
 6 years ago '07        #4095
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
Lets it bears
 11-11-2011, 12:21 PM         #4096
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
has anyone thought of trying ? we just signed up for our league... kinda legit.. i think u may have to pay though.
 6 years ago '07        #4097
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
YG I haven't heard from the bears dude I gotta work at 10 pm est I think 9 for you if I don't hear from dude around 7:30 8 your time could I play the cpu
 6 years ago '04        #4098
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,940 | Props total: 2042 2042
 Dro889 said:
has anyone thought of trying ? we just signed up for our league... kinda legit.. i think u may have to pay though.
the other site im on uses XFN... its pretty dope.. similar to leaguemanager. I'm still not sure which I prefer more... they are both good for diff reasons. One thing I do like about XFN though is that you can draft through their browser. I remember we had the issue with the draft on here... But yea they just made a new system where you have to pay I believe.
 11-11-2011, 10:49 PM         #4099
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
the other site im on uses XFN... its pretty dope.. similar to leaguemanager. I'm still not sure which I prefer more... they are both good for diff reasons. One thing I do like about XFN though is that you can draft through their browser. I remember we had the issue with the draft on here... But yea they just made a new system where you have to pay I believe.
yea it looks pretty legit right now.. its more cleaner and more organized..
 6 years ago '08        #4100
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Browns let me know whens good.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy