Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #4061
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2003 2003
 e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

At 2-0 prior to the start of their game vs the Chargers, the Green Bay Packers have been on a roll in this 2012 NFL season but no game this year - or any year, for that matter - was as good for them as this one was. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was the absolute undeniable star of it all.

Aaron Rodgers set new records for passing yards and touchdowns in a single game with 740 and 9, respectively. He also rushed for 1 touchdown. That amounted to a 120 QB rating despite 3 interceptions, good enough for a 73-28 win over the AFC West opponent. He also now leads the league in passing yards (1192), touchdowns (13) and boasts just 5 interceptions to this point.

Aaron Rodgers hit 4 different receivers for at least 100 yards or more, including 276 for Greg Jennings. 7 different targets caught Aaron Rodgers' touchdowns with 9 targets catching passes of any types.

Rookie tight end Khiry Cousins is the most notable with a 101 yard, 2 touchdown performance.

"Aaron Rodgers has shown why he's the best quarterback in the league," said Packers head coach Mike McCarthy in his post game press conference. "He knows this playbook inside and out and was able to attack the Chargers' good defense. He looks like he could be on pace for an MVP season."

Still, if not for his receivers, he wouldn't have gotten those records.

"Sometimes I don't even have to look up at the ball," said WR Greg Jennings, Rodgers' number one target in the contest. "Most of the time I just have to put my hands out and it's right there."

That's a little modest for Jennings, who along with more than 275 yards on 9 receptions (30.6 yards per catch average) caught two touchdown passes.

You could give credit to the Packers' defense, as well, who took the ball away five times, all interceptions. Asante Samuel led the charge in takeaways as he picked three from out of the air. On a last minute desperation attempt by Chargers QB Philip Rivers, he had a chance to tie the single game record but came up short.

"I made a lot of good plays in that game and a lot of bad ones," Samuels said. "But I was particularly disappointed by that last one considering the prize to be had."

That was the story for Samuels all game who consistently got burned whilst in man-to-man coverage. He mainly struggled against San Diego's featured wideout Vincent Jackson, though he was given trouble by many of their third string options in the slot.

With the victory, the Green Bay Packers roll on to 3-0 and look forward to playing NFC North rival Minnesota as they look to make it back to the post season in convincing fashion.

Aaron Rodgers was unavailable for a post-game press conference.
good sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #4062
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
yup got upset...the camera view when he ran the wildcat fu*ked me all up stayed zoomed out but ya he beat me. but sh*t mistakes happen tho we voted twice and (and by we i mean not me) its the only slip up ill have all year tho...sucks it was agianst a squishy faced retard
[pic - click to view]

Stupendamatic said:
You really went ahead and searched for a picture of him? You take this sht way too serious.
 Y.G. said:
You need to log off and relax breh. Scouring the internet for the man's picture all because he got the Dub over you in a game of Madden?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #4063
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 perfe72ction said:
Its a quote from the movie forgot I was dealin with the cream of the crop here lol dumb a.sses

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #4064
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,637 | Props total: 13716 13716
 e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

At 2-0 prior to the start of their game vs the Chargers, the Green Bay Packers have been on a roll in this 2012 NFL season but no game this year - or any year, for that matter - was as good for them as this one was. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was the absolute undeniable star of it all.

Aaron Rodgers set new records for passing yards and touchdowns in a single game with 740 and 9, respectively. He also rushed for 1 touchdown. That amounted to a 120 QB rating despite 3 interceptions, good enough for a 73-28 win over the AFC West opponent. He also now leads the league in passing yards (1192), touchdowns (13) and boasts just 5 interceptions to this point.

Aaron Rodgers hit 4 different receivers for at least 100 yards or more, including 276 for Greg Jennings. 7 different targets caught Aaron Rodgers' touchdowns with 9 targets catching passes of any types.

Rookie tight end Khiry Cousins is the most notable with a 101 yard, 2 touchdown performance.

"Aaron Rodgers has shown why he's the best quarterback in the league," said Packers head coach Mike McCarthy in his post game press conference. "He knows this playbook inside and out and was able to attack the Chargers' good defense. He looks like he could be on pace for an MVP season."

"Sometimes I don't even have to look up at the ball," said WR Greg Jennings, Rodgers' number one target in the contest. "Most of the time I just have to put my hands out and it's right there."

That's a little modest for Jennings, who along with more than 275 yards on 9 receptions (30.6 yards per catch average) caught two touchdown passes.

You could give credit to the Packers' defense, as well, who took the ball away five times, all interceptions. Asante Samuel led the charge in takeaways as he picked three from out of the air. On a last minute desperation attempt by Chargers QB Philip Rivers, he had a chance to tie the single game record but came up short.

"I made a lot of good plays in that game and a lot of bad ones," Samuels said. "But I was particularly disappointed by that last one considering the prize to be had."

That was the story for Samuels all game who consistently got burned whilst in man-to-man coverage. He mainly struggled against San Diego's featured wideout Vincent Jackson, though he was given trouble by many of their third string options in the slot.

With the victory, the Green Bay Packers roll on to 3-0 and look forward to playing NFC North rival Minnesota as they look to make it back to the post season in convincing fashion.

The quotes
 6 years ago '04        #4065
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1510 1510
yo why did i get rubin...i nixed da trade cause i thought my cap would be better....but it still went through wtf?
 6 years ago '08        #4066
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

Ay my man you need to get out more...
 6 years ago '04        #4067
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 40ozHenny said:
n*gga it was late and I had work in the morning but I was bored after having a monster game. Took me all of 5 minutes to write that. It's not like I do it every week
 11-10-2011, 10:50 AM         #4068
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back in the league... Cowboys.. when you ready son...
 6 years ago '06        #4069
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
 40ozHenny said:
Yo Titans can you play tonight say like around 9pm est?
 6 years ago '06        #4070
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
would of been better if it wasn't against the computer.

and trade me koulhausen yo. willgive upthe goods for him (pause)
 11-10-2011, 01:22 PM         #4071
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was just sack fumbled by no one.... like i mean it was NO ONE...
 6 years ago '06        #4072
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
and last night me and MI had a crazy game. back and forth all day and with 20 seconds to go down by 4 had a 4th and 17 on his 47. my rookie Rb has been doing work this year on the ground. so decided to split him out wide, he took off and in the end zone double covered came down with the catch. it was insane.

Cobie Ross= rookie of the year
 6 years ago '10        #4073
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 e G o Maniac said:

[pic - click to view]

damn 740 yards thats HUGE i think it broke my record last season by over 100 yards only difference is everyones impressed u did it lol i was a no good cheatin non sim playin fu*ker
 11-10-2011, 01:51 PM         #4074
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t jus happened again.. his defender was invisible.. only way i noticed this time was the red circle ...
 11-10-2011, 01:53 PM         #4075
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king sh*t just happened again...
 11-10-2011, 01:54 PM         #4076
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son i protest this fu*king game..
 6 years ago '04        #4077
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 layzie8171 said:
would of been better if it wasn't against the computer.

and trade me koulhausen yo. willgive upthe goods for him (pause)
I can't do that man. I will give up Sharper, but no one else. Gotta keep my team young and he's gonna be great over time. I can give you sharper on the cheap if you're really in need of a safety.
 11-10-2011, 02:03 PM         #4078
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i get off ill post video of it..
 6 years ago '04        #4079
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
damn 740 yards thats HUGE i think it broke my record last season by over 100 yards only difference is everyones impressed u did it lol i was a no good cheatin non sim playin fu*ker
U need a box of tissues?
 6 years ago '06        #4080
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I can't do that man. I will give up Sharper, but no one else. Gotta keep my team young and he's gonna be great over time. I can give you sharper on the cheap if you're really in need of a safety.
naw its all good, i got some dece ones to hold me over till next draft. i just love the safety's that are over 6'2 and can run
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago