NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #4041
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
a glitch CAN be unstoppable you dumb fu*k. thats what rocket catch is. thats why its banned here and in every other sim league. Thats why the other sim league site im on had to ban user catching altogether. What dont you get you fu*kin dummy talking to you is like talking to a fu*kin 5 year old jesus christ.
im a 5yr old jesus christ? im confused man...o and rocket catching is stoppable swivel catchin is stoppable and a league without user catching sounds like the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard lol
 6 years ago '05        #4042
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 jesusplay said:
why doesn't ea tribution make the online franchise like an actual franchise!?!?!?!?!

ncaa football dynasty mode sh*ts all over maddens online franchise.

WHY THE fu*k DOESNT PLAYER PROGRESSION WORK? I'm in the game and nobody ratings are improved...then I look at player management and players are rated high? bull sh*t
EA doesn't care about Madden Online Franchise.

6 years ago '04        #4043
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2042 2042
 perfe72ction said:
im a 5yr old jesus christ? im confused man...o and rocket catching is stoppable swivel catchin is stoppable and a league without user catching sounds like the DUMBEST thing ive ever heard lol
youre confused? what else is new man. I bet when you fill out an application and see s3xual orientation you get confused too
its called a sim league... you know for people that dont like to run the same plays every game and have it play like a realistic game. I know it was difficult for you but you almost made it all the way thru. Not quite tho.. maybe next time.

this back and forth is pointless tho. I won, you lost. 1-1. GG cya next year chump
 6 years ago '10        #4044
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
youre confused? what else is new man. I bet when you fill out an application and see s3xual orientation you get confused too
its called a sim league... you know for people that dont like to run the same plays every game and have it play like a realistic game. I know it was difficult for you but you almost made it all the way thru. Not quite tho.. maybe next time.

this back and forth is pointless tho. I won, you lost. 1-1. GG cya next year chump
whats that big O word mean? your so much smarter then me idk how i even tie my shoes without u
 6 years ago '04        #4045
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 1564 1564
i fu*kin suck at this game...henry the best player ever...

he crowds everyone at theline and im thinkin i can pass on him...and i cant do sh*t...

cant run for sh*t...im thinking if i play a safe game throw short passes do play action i be good

but fu*k no..n*ggas jump routes..for his team on my short passes and my players give up 80 yard bombs......

i dont get it...if a dude playing zone and hes the last line of defense instead of playing d he lets dude go right by him and then trys to chase him down

henry winning the super bowl...i got suggs halota ngata lewis and these muthafu*kas dont even get close to gettin a sack....i have like no sacks in 3 games
 6 years ago '04        #4046
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,631 | Props total: 1564 1564
teach me master henry....

i beg of u
 6 years ago '05        #4047
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Eagles win. Upset or no?
 6 years ago '05        #4048
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 shortz said:
i fu*kin suck at this game...henry the best player ever...

he crowds everyone at theline and im thinkin i can pass on him...and i cant do sh*t...

cant run for sh*t...im thinking if i play a safe game throw short passes do play action i be good

but fu*k no..n*ggas jump routes..for his team on my short passes and my players give up 80 yard bombs......

i dont get it...if a dude playing zone and hes the last line of defense instead of playing d he lets dude go right by him and then trys to chase him down

henry winning the super bowl...i got suggs halota ngata lewis and these muthafu*kas dont even get close to gettin a sack....i have like no sacks in 3 games
I'll give you a sweet package of players + picks for ngata
 11-09-2011, 10:44 PM         #4049
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfaooooooooooooooooo
 6 years ago '10        #4050
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Eagles win. Upset or no?
yup got upset...the camera view when he ran the wildcat fu*ked me all up stayed zoomed out but ya he beat me. but sh*t mistakes happen tho we voted twice and (and by we i mean not me) its the only slip up ill have all year tho...sucks it was agianst a squishy faced retard
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4051
perfe72ction 
space
space
just like votin 2 retarded presidents ya gotta just keep truckin on to the next one lol
 6 years ago '05        #4052
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Phaggot Ravens had his boy join as the Broncos, trade Tebow for Cassel for cap space, then leave the franchise. That's reversed.

I should fine this f*ck boy $20,000,000 over the next 2 seasons for that sh*t.

But he's already -$6,000,000 without additional penalties.

Last edited by Y.G.; 11-09-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #4053
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 235 235
aight lg members, im going to Cali tomorrow and ill be there for a week so I think ill miss 1-2 games just a heads up if im not around
 6 years ago '05        #4054
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
yup got upset...the camera view when he ran the wildcat fu*ked me all up stayed zoomed out but ya he beat me. but sh*t mistakes happen tho we voted twice and (and by we i mean not me) its the only slip up ill have all year tho...sucks it was agianst a squishy faced retard
[pic - click to view]

You really went ahead and searched for a picture of him? You take this sht way too serious.
 6 years ago '05        #4055
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Phaggot Ravens had his boy join as the Broncos, trade Tebow for Cassel for cap space, then leave the franchise. That's reversed.

I should fine this f*ck boy $20,000,000 over the next 2 season for that sh*t. :Nasmad:

But he's already -$6,000,000 without additional penalties.
what a dumbass
 6 years ago '05        #4056
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
[pic - click to view]

You need to log off and relax breh. Scouring the internet for the man's picture all because he got the Dub over you in a game of Madden?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #4057
perfe72ction 
space
space
That ain't him ya fu*kin morons lol its the squishy faced retard in Jarhead...wow an I'm the idiot hahahahaha
 6 years ago '04        #4058
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524

[pic - click to view]

At 2-0 prior to the start of their game vs the Chargers, the Green Bay Packers have been on a roll in this 2012 NFL season but no game this year - or any year, for that matter - was as good for them as this one was. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was the absolute undeniable star of it all.

Aaron Rodgers set new records for passing yards and touchdowns in a single game with 740 and 9, respectively. He also rushed for 1 touchdown. That amounted to a 120 QB rating despite 3 interceptions, good enough for a 73-28 win over the AFC West opponent. He also now leads the league in passing yards (1192), touchdowns (13) and boasts just 5 interceptions to this point.

Aaron Rodgers hit 4 different receivers for at least 100 yards or more, including 276 for Greg Jennings. 7 different targets caught Aaron Rodgers' touchdowns with 9 targets catching passes of any types.

Rookie tight end Khiry Cousins is the most notable with a 101 yard, 2 touchdown performance.

"Aaron Rodgers has shown why he's the best quarterback in the league," said Packers head coach Mike McCarthy in his post game press conference. "He knows this playbook inside and out and was able to attack the Chargers' good defense. He looks like he could be on pace for an MVP season."

Still, if not for his receivers, he wouldn't have gotten those records.

"Sometimes I don't even have to look up at the ball," said WR Greg Jennings, Rodgers' number one target in the contest. "Most of the time I just have to put my hands out and it's right there."

That's a little modest for Jennings, who along with more than 275 yards on 9 receptions (30.6 yards per catch average) caught two touchdown passes.

You could give credit to the Packers' defense, as well, who took the ball away five times, all interceptions. Asante Samuel led the charge in takeaways as he picked three from out of the air. On a last minute desperation attempt by Chargers QB Philip Rivers, he had a chance to tie the single game record but came up short.

"I made a lot of good plays in that game and a lot of bad ones," Samuels said. "But I was particularly disappointed by that last one considering the prize to be had."

That was the story for Samuels all game who consistently got burned whilst in man-to-man coverage. He mainly struggled against San Diego's featured wideout Vincent Jackson, though he was given trouble by many of their third string options in the slot.

With the victory, the Green Bay Packers roll on to 3-0 and look forward to playing NFC North rival Minnesota as they look to make it back to the post season in convincing fashion.

Aaron Rodgers was unavailable for a post-game press conference.

Last edited by EGO; 11-10-2011 at 12:00 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #4059
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
That ain't him ya fu*kin morons lol its the squishy faced retard in Jarhead...wow an I'm the idiot hahahahaha
I didn't even click the link since I'm at work. I just saw facebook and thought you researched this man.

After your explanation, what you posted is just corny.

Chill breh.
 6 years ago '10        #4060
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I didn't even click the link since I'm at work. I just saw facebook and thought you researched this man.

After your explanation, what you posted is just corny.

Chill breh.
Its a quote from the movie forgot I was dealin with the cream of the crop here lol dumb a.sses
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy