Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 74
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
165 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 72
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
252 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Video of Lebron reacting to his flop
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #4021
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Yo if you play the Jaguars don't run some bullsh*t and play the game against the CPU. I just gotta rejoin since me and Weaz schedules were off I let him play the CPU to get the week advanced. I just haven't had a chance to rejoin yet.
You play the computer, you're all good breh.
 7 years ago '10        #4022
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
This dude is so scared to play me he gets down 7 and jumps out the game he doesn't get anytime we play hes gunna get bucked so why wait
 7 years ago '10        #4023
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Yooooo wtf we lose servers again?
 7 years ago '04        #4024
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
this dumbass perfection just quit out the game wit me up 35-23 in the 4th wit 5 minutes left.

he was talkin sh*t to me and sent me a message after he scored a td on his opening drive because the first game we were in we lost connection in the 2nd quarter wit him up 7-0. the message said "wanna redo" cuz he thought i quit out on him.

so i after ran for my 3rd 70+ yard td wit mccoy i sent him the same message obviously talking sh*t and he quit.
 7 years ago '10        #4025
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
na i didnt quit but my wifi def fu*ked up has been since i moved in but its whatev im not worried about one turd in the toliet i can win this hole thing and finish 8-8...and btw for the future if people "lose connection" magically after players get hurt or they cant move the ball at all im not gunna just keep playin...like i said i can finish 8-8 and prolly make the playoffs no sense in wasting my time with kids who quit out because they can't do anything...gg tho am i suppose to b bi*ching because u kept running the wildcat? is that the proper thing to do? "quit tossin"
 7 years ago '04        #4026
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
na i didnt quit but my wifi def fu*ked up has been since i moved in but its whatev im not worried about one turd in the toliet i can win this hole thing and finish 8-8...and btw for the future if people "lose connection" magically after players get hurt or they cant move the ball at all im not gunna just keep playin...like i said i can finish 8-8 and prolly make the playoffs no sense in wasting my time with kids who quit out because they can't do anything...gg tho am i suppose to b bi*ching because u kept running the wildcat? is that the proper thing to do? "quit tossin"
wait a sec tho.. you really think I quit out It was 7-0 wit like 3-4 minutes in the quarter and you just got ball deep in your territory and I got ball at half Why the fu*k would I quit? Nobody on my team got hurt I had some kind of issue because we couldnt connect again right away until I turned my xbox off and on.

at you calling me out on the wildcat when I ran it 3 times and got a 70+yard td on all of them. Learn how to stop it. How did that toss game work for you today? But anyway GG..
 7 years ago '04        #4027
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
This dude is so scared to play me he gets down 7 and jumps out the game he doesn't get anytime we play hes gunna get bucked so why wait
just saw this

I really got bucked huh

Learn how to stop the wildcat 3 runs 200+ yards
 7 years ago '10        #4028
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
wait a sec tho.. you really think I quit out It was 7-0 wit like 3-4 minutes in the quarter and you just got ball deep in your territory and I got ball at half Why the fu*k would I quit? Nobody on my team got hurt I had some kind of issue because we couldnt connect again right away until I turned my xbox off and on.

at you calling me out on the wildcat when I ran it 3 times and got a 70 yard td on all of them. How did that toss game work for you today? But anyway GG..
Welcome back sweetheart i see you unblocked me ya i do think u did...you couldn't move the ball and it was right before half and i was walkin around with the game just 2 fumbles made it look like it was close dont worry tho ur secrets good with me idc...and why would i quit? im a gamer i know that if i quit down in the 4th sh*t would still record ...all im tryin to do is sneak in the playoffs cuz MW3 is out and ur not allowed to adjust to under thrown balls...everyone just claims everyone cheeses leagues turning into a soap more then a madden league
 7 years ago '10        #4029
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
i ran the toss twice because if i ran it more i cheat...im the only kid in the league who can't adjust to balls can't user catch can't run outside can't pick a base d...so congrats ya beat a kid who has a rookie 60 accuracy qb and is only allowed to run 4 plays outta a full playbook
 7 years ago '10        #4030
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
yo weaz advance this sh*t come on...where u at shortz?
 7 years ago '04        #4031
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
Welcome back sweetheart i see you unblocked me ya i do think u did...you couldn't move the ball and it was right before half and i was walkin around with the game just 2 fumbles made it look like it was close dont worry tho ur secrets good with me idc...and why would i quit? im a gamer i know that if i quit down in the 4th sh*t would still record ...all im tryin to do is sneak in the playoffs cuz MW3 is out and ur not allowed to adjust to under thrown balls...everyone just claims everyone cheeses leagues turning into a soap more then a madden league
I couldn't move the ball? I was moving the ball the whole game turnovers just kept k!lling me. You act like you were crushing me or something.. I was stopping you just as much. I'm a gamer too why would I quit out down 7 points lmao thats ONE PLAY. The only game I've ever quit in this franchise was in the nfc champ cuz he was up 30 in the 4th.. no point in wasting both of our time. I thought you quit cuz u were dumb enough to think I was serious about a redo.. I mean you did quit about 10 seconds after I sent that... just saying

keep crying about not being able to use your known exploits
 7 years ago '04        #4032
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
i ran the toss twice because if i ran it more i cheat...im the only kid in the league who can't adjust to balls can't user catch can't run outside can't pick a base d...so congrats ya beat a kid who has a rookie 60 accuracy qb and is only allowed to run 4 plays outta a full playbook
whatever you say kid. i think you ran it twice because bothgames you got sh*t out of it. you ran it about 6-7 times between both games and your results were negative negative negative negative 20 yard run negative you really think youre some madden god or something sh*t is hilarious
 7 years ago '10        #4033
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
I couldn't move the ball? I was moving the ball the whole game turnovers just kept k!lling me. You act like you were crushing me or something.. I was stopping you just as much. I'm a gamer too why would I quit out down 7 points lmao thats ONE PLAY. The only game I've ever quit in this franchise was in the nfc champ cuz he was up 30 in the 4th.. no point in wasting both of our time. I thought you quit cuz u were dumb enough to think I was serious about a redo.. I mean you did quit about 10 seconds after I sent that... just saying

keep crying about not being able to use your known exploits
im not crying bud i don't care bout it its just funny the handcuffs that get put on because people can't stop it its "illegal" idk if yall realize but this is still a video game i mean ur really not the gm of the Eagles ur not Vick lol its still a GAME they don't put anything in the GAME thats simply unstoppable
 7 years ago '10        #4034
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
whatever you say kid. i think you ran it twice because bothgames you got sh*t out of it. you ran it about 6-7 times between both games and your results were negative negative negative negative 20 yard run negative you really think youre some madden god or something sh*t is hilarious
forgot i said that i was a madden god...na i just play the game i buy thats all you think ur the madden god because you think u should b able to control how everyone plays the game...all in all man im not worried about it maddens getting played out already and you got ur first nut off all successful night for ya...dudes gunna wack his pud to these stats tonight high point in his pathetic life
 7 years ago '04        #4035
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
im not crying bud i don't care bout it its just funny the handcuffs that get put on because people can't stop it its "illegal" idk if yall realize but this is still a video game i mean ur really not the gm of the Eagles ur not Vick lol its still a GAME they don't put anything in the GAME thats simply unstoppable
so you've never heard of glitches? obviously they dont put sh*t in the game with the intention of it being unstoppable. youre a dummy
 7 years ago '04        #4036
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
forgot i said that i was a madden god...na i just play the game i buy thats all you think ur the madden god because you think u should b able to control how everyone plays the game...all in all man im not worried about it maddens getting played out already and you got ur first nut off all successful night for ya...dudes gunna wack his pud to these stats tonight high point in his pathetic life
When did I say I think I should be able to control anyone? Do I run this league? Did I make the rules? No. If I see someone that I think isnt following am I gonna speak up? Yup. Stop crying and being butthurt that you cant use glitches anymore kid. youre right dude looking at pixels gets my d!ck hard youre so clever
 7 years ago '10        #4037
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
so you've never heard of glitches? obviously they dont put sh*t in the game with the intention of it being unstoppable. youre a dummy
ive heard of glitches ya ive stopped glitches ya hmmm not sure u understand what i said i said THEY DON"T PUT THINGS IN THE GAME THAT R UNSTOPPABLE geez ur pretty smart man
 7 years ago '05        #4038
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,772 | Props total: 17022 17022
 40ozHenny said:
why are injuries turned off?
 jesusplay said:
why are injuries disabled??? i thought this was sim...da fuk?
I forgot to turn them on after I advanced.

I was bout to say one of ya'll turn them on, but, yea
 7 years ago '10        #4039
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
When did I say I think I should be able to control anyone? Do I run this league? Did I make the rules? No. If I see someone that I think isnt following am I gonna speak up? Yup. Stop crying and being butthurt that you cant use glitches anymore kid. youre right dude looking at pixels gets my d!ck hard youre so clever
ahhh ya i beat em i finally beat em yaa yaa Mccoy ohh yeaaaah
[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #4040
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,919 | Props total: 3691 3691
 perfe72ction said:
ive heard of glitches ya ive stopped glitches ya hmmm not sure u understand what i said i said THEY DON"T PUT THINGS IN THE GAME THAT R UNSTOPPABLE geez ur pretty smart man
a glitch CAN be unstoppable you dumb fu*k. thats what rocket catch is. thats why its banned here and in every other sim league. Thats why the other sim league site im on had to ban user catching altogether. What dont you get you fu*kin dummy talking to you is like talking to a fu*kin 5 year old jesus christ.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
34 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
54 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
134 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
181 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
75 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
67 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy