Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
this must be xbox..
 6 years ago '07        #22
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1351 1351
 HotBYoungTurk said:
this must be xbox..
yeah...fukk these tee-ball a.ss niccaz:dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 jhj26 said:
u crazy
 6 years ago '05        #24
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13764 13764
 jhj26 said:
You hate every year old man, yet you stay lurking in our threads.
 6 years ago '04        #25
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Y.G. said:
You hate every year old man, yet you stay lurking in our threads.
Yo add me to the NFC North
 6 years ago '10        #26
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Y.G. said:
going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

[*]Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

[*]You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are past the 50 yard line.

[*]If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.
Might as well be playing pop warner
 6 years ago '04        #27
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 Y.G. said:
MODs don't need to touch sh*t in this thread. We had the Official Boxden league goin for 2 seasons straight now. This thread ain't bothering nobody.

And what system has gamertags?
nah they do homie....... by default its 360??, and would it really bother you if it said 360 in the title? as it should anyway... it just confuses people..

my point is... your thread is on the main page, there's sections...... so without a notice of it being a 360 is misleading, you have to enter the thread to see its "gamertags"...

yo jhj, delete ur old thread and make one in this section, just put ps3 in the title.

problem solved.

then whichever mod will sticky both of em on the main page for 360 & ps3 users to have quick access too...

Last edited by LordBlanco; 07-10-2011 at 10:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #28
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 TanstA! said:
nah they do homie....... by default its 360??, and would it really bother you if it said 360 in the title? as it should anyway... it just confuses people..

my point is... your thread is on the main page, there's sections...... so without a notice of it being a 360 is misleading, you have to enter the thread to see its "gamertags"...

yo jhj, delete ur old thread and make one in this section, just put ps3 in the title.

problem solved.

then whichever mod will sticky both of em on the main page for 360 & ps3 users to have quick access too...
League has been running for a couple years, the people who have been a part of it know what it is and being on the main page gets more exposure since a lot of people don't visit the sub-forums.

duval88 said:
better then playing against fools who go for it every 4th down non stop

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 07-10-2011 at 10:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 TanstA! said:

problem solved.

6 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 duval88 said:
First cheeser of the year identified.
 6 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
League has been running for a couple years, the people who have been a part of it know what it is and being on the main page gets more exposure since a lot of people don't visit the sub-forums.

i know that man, obviously the regulars of the league know what time it is but im just saying.... theres two systems right?

so if its going to be on the MAIN PAGE, both threads need to be.... and they need to be shown for which system too... thats what im sayin, that way its easy and works out for everybody.

cause right now its a 360 league on the main page and a ps3 league in a section you have to scroll all the way down for.. sh*t aint right
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
and Y.G i fu*ks with those 4th down rules.... it makes it more sim... i dont got a 360 anymore otherwise id have joined... but yeah.... PS3 AND 360 MADDEN 12 FRANCHISE THREADS NEED TO BE STICKIED ON THE MAIN PAGE ASAP!
 6 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:

problem solved.

I'ma let the homie handle the light work.

Stupendamatic said:
There it is. We been here for years, shouldn't nothin have to change breh. Only people confused are the ones who don't read. If ya system doesn't have gamertags, obviously this thread isn't for you.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
i know that man, obviously the regulars of the league know what time it is but im just saying.... theres two systems right?

so if its going to be on the MAIN PAGE, both threads need to be.... and they need to be shown for which system too... thats what im sayin, that way its easy and works out for everybody.

cause right now its a 360 league on the main page and a ps3 league in a section you have to scroll all the way down for.. sh*t aint right
My dude, people can create threads wherever they want. People have created PS3 in the main forum, they just die out.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Yo add me to the NFC North
I got this breh, calm down.
 6 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'ma let the homie handle the light work.

There it is. We been here for years, shouldn't nothin have to change breh. Only people confused are the ones who don't read. If ya system doesn't have gamertags, obviously this thread isn't for you.
does it say 360 or gamertags in the thread title?

because u dudes had a poppin league, you completely ignore the fact its a 360 only league?

kind of arrogant sh*t is that plehboi.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
johnavon jones - cardinals
I got you.
 6 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 TanstA! said:
does it say 360 or gamertags in the thread title?

because u dudes had a poppin league, you completely ignore the fact its a 360 only league?

kind of arrogant sh*t is that plehboi.
You takin this ish too serious. Look like you gettin in ya feelings breh.

If people read the thread, you can tell it's for 360. I'm not gon go back and forth though, clogging up the thread. If you want to, you can PM me about.
 6 years ago '10        #39
duval88 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 397 397
 Stupendamatic said:
You've stopped them on 3 downs, how hard is it to stop them one more time?

Y.G. said:
First cheeser of the year identified.

I can't stand the word cheese. There's no definition of cheese. Cheese for most people is whatever they can't stop. Instead of taking the time to see why it's beating them and adjusting their game, they much rather take the bi*ch way out and call it cheese. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. In the NFL, you have 4 downs to do whatever the fu*k you want. So if I'm a cheeser by actually playing football and using the 4 downs that are given to me, then I'll take that.

and just an fyi, I've never been the type to go for it every 4th down but I've never had a problem with anyone who did. if I lose because my opponent keeps converting 4th downs, then I'll man up and take my L. he didn't beat me by cheesing, he straight up beat me.
 6 years ago '06        #40
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Put me down as the Texans!

GT - ThaShark31685
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago