Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 83
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #3561
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 xslamfistx said:
I got all my FA's except Tyvon Branch and thats because dude offered him 12 mil...lol
Lol yea, me and someone were going back and forth. Branch hit that 12 mil mark and I just waved as the bus passed.
 11-04-2011, 11:29 AM         #3562
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:
Lol yea, me and someone were going back and forth. Branch hit that 12 mil mark and I just waved as the bus passed.
What makes it even funnier was that it was his original team that bid that much on him...he wouldnt have had to waste all that money had he just resigned him during the re sign period...lol

Hope he has fun paying a SS almost as much as Tom Brady...LOLOLOL

 11-04-2011, 11:45 AM         #3563
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo question right now.. YG you better answer this sh*t before i do it.. im about to drop 2 guys will their cap penalty hit me this year?
 11-04-2011, 11:48 AM         #3564
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
When is this draft????
yea in est also...
 6 years ago '10        #3565
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 xslamfistx said:
What makes it even funnier was that it was his original team that bid that much on him...he wouldnt have had to waste all that money had he just resigned him during the re sign period...lol

Hope he has fun paying a SS almost as much as Tom Brady...LOLOLOL

was busy and missed the resign period.

sent you a trade that trade i told you about.

two first round picks for Brady. (i couldn't give u two officially cause league manager didn't let me but ill give you my first again by next season)


Last edited by Jostre; 11-04-2011 at 12:11 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #3566
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 jesusplay said:
When is this draft????
9pm est, 8pm central time
 6 years ago '10        #3567
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
alex mack still on the block rp4?
 6 years ago '10        #3568
Jostre 
space
avatar space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 layzie8171 said:
9pm est, 8pm central time
not gna go after RB thats for sure.

hey YG, do i have to release 3 players??
 11-04-2011, 12:15 PM         #3569
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jostre said:
was busy and missed the resign period.

sent you a trade that trade i told you about.

two first round picks for Brady. (i couldn't give u two officially cause league manager didn't let me but ill give you my first again by next season)
Could you throw me one pick and Pryor and another player for Brady?
 6 years ago '04        #3570
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
So draft at 6pm cali time?
 11-04-2011, 12:54 PM         #3571
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope i can draft on my phone
 6 years ago '04        #3572
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008
 shortz said:
So draft at 6pm cali time?
This idiot still dont kno his time zones
 6 years ago '04        #3573
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 xslamfistx said:
Could you throw me one pick and Pryor and another player for Brady?
I have two first round picks this year. I want Brady but I really don't have the cap to bring in rookies and Brady.
 11-04-2011, 01:01 PM         #3574
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M I said:
I have two first round picks this year. I want Brady but I really don't have the cap to bring in rookies and Brady.
what team are you?
 6 years ago '04        #3575
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
49'ers. I got Capernick who's as good as Pryor if not better. I also got my first round pick and Falcon's first round pick. I'd trade for Brady, I just don't have nearly even close to the 15 million required to grab him.
 11-04-2011, 01:21 PM         #3576
xslamfistx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well if you can find the way to make it work money wise shoot me an offer
 6 years ago '04        #3577
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 xslamfistx said:
Well if you can find the way to make it work money wise shoot me an offer
Lol, believe me I'm trying. Worse case I'm going to have a lot of pieces after the draft and then I'll know my cap situation better if you dont trade him by then.
 6 years ago '04        #3578
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Commish, I just got the msg on Xbox. Yo how are you gonna penalize people for bidding when the free agency tab was still up and you didn't put the cut off time in your original Xbox Live announcement? I bid once after 10 but I didn't know about the time til this morning (didn't come back to check the thread). I just think it's kinda harsh considering you didn't give a time in the first place.
 6 years ago '05        #3579
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
The official winners.







All teams caught making bids after the end date (11-3-11 @ 10 PM CST) will receive severe cap penalties.

Draft is tonight @ 8 PM CST. Do no sign anyfree agents after the draft. Make sure you have roster space for your rookies (7) and free agents. Check the roster break down on leagueManager.

Do not sign any free agents until I give approval. Anyone signing free agents once the draft ends will also be hit with severe cap penalties.
 6 years ago '05        #3580
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
 e G o Maniac said:
Commish, I just got the msg on Xbox. Yo how are you gonna penalize people for bidding when the free agency tab was still up and you didn't put the cut off time in your original Xbox Live announcement? I bid once after 10 but I didn't know about the time til this morning (didn't come back to check the thread). I just think it's kinda harsh considering you didn't give a time in the first place.
I announced when bidding was over. I posted the winners several times. It should have been clear to everyone that bidding was ever once you could actually see what team bid on who.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy