Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #3401
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,622 | Props total: 13688 13688
Jesus Christ ya'll , it's not a rule. You just can't do it. Pop in Madden right now and see if the trade feature is there in the franchise. It won't be. That's not new. Every last person in here that's played in online franchises before knows that. I didn't think to tell anyone not to trade because no has traded in the offseason in the history of online franchise. It has nothing to do with leagueManager.

You just can't do it in the game. That's why it f*cks up when you trade in the offseason thru leagueManager. It may add the players to the roster when Week 1 arrives, but I don't know. I would advise against trading in the offseason period but do as thou wilt.
 6 years ago '05        #3402
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
I think we're better off asking the LM dude ourselves cuz I dont think this dude has any clue himself
 11-03-2011, 09:57 PM         #3403
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Jesus Christ ya'll , it's not a rule. You just can't do it. Pop in Madden right now and see if the trade feature is there in the franchise. It won't be. That's not new. Every last person in here that's played in online franchises before knows that. I didn't think to tell anyone not to trade because no has traded in the offseason in the history of online franchise. It has nothing to do with leagueManager.

You just can't do it in the game. That's why it f*cks up when you trade in the offseason thru leagueManager. It may add the players to the roster when Week 1 arrives, but I don't know. I would advise against trading in the offseason period but do as thou wilt.
but you should still state that.. especially for the guys that come in and play for the first time.. my first league ever and i didnt know that sh*t.. be a better Commish.. because u looking like a fail right now.
 11-03-2011, 09:57 PM         #3404
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
I think we're better off asking the LM dude ourselves cuz I dont think this dude has any clue himself
more than likely.
 6 years ago '05        #3405
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 Y.G. said:

we're not talking about Madden itself. we're talking about LM which was your idea to use
 6 years ago '04        #3406
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
wtf yo i dont even have my draft picks anymore i go to trade...n my 2nd and 3rd dont show anymore
 6 years ago '05        #3407
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
smfh.. this sh*t is gay.. how the fu*k am i suppose to know you cant trade in the offseason.. fu*king gay... be clear when you write the sh*t out regardless if no one has done it.. because i was approached with a trade about a pick this year.. of course im going to take it.. especially with all the trade talk going on in here.. now im cap fu*ked because muafu*kas arent clear about trading situations/..
F*ck ups.lut. It's not, and will not be on the front page because it's not a rule. Get mad.
 6 years ago '05        #3408
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Okay, I'll shut my mouth and sit back.

If anyone else has questions PM or hit my email.
 6 years ago '05        #3409
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 Y.G. said:

We do a lot of things in league manager that are not in game so I don't see how the trades not being available in game is relevant. It's not wise to a.ssume people know something that has never been stated.
 11-03-2011, 10:02 PM         #3410
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
F*ck ups.lut. It's not, and will not be on the front page because it's not a rule. Get mad.
you should still let players know to avoid this fu*king sh*t..
 6 years ago '05        #3411
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
i hit the LM dude up on twitter
 6 years ago '08        #3412
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
 Dro889 said:
who ever bet on Gonzo ill give you cooley for a 4th.
Cooley is more $$ and worse.
 11-03-2011, 10:03 PM         #3413
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
We do a lot of things in league manager that are not in game so I don't see how the trades not being available in game is relevant. It's not wise to a.ssume people know something that has never been stated.
hes not going to listen hes a fu*king prick.. idiot at that too..
 11-03-2011, 10:05 PM         #3414
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 40ozHenny said:
Cooley is more $$ and worse.
and gonzo will retire in 1 year.. and hes like 2 points less lol... and it costs u a 4th lol..
 11-03-2011, 10:05 PM         #3415
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
i hit the LM dude up on twitter
i vote you to be Commish.
 6 years ago '05        #3416
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Bidding is over.
 6 years ago '04        #3417
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
fuuuuuckkkk i wanted to place one more bid
 6 years ago '04        #3418
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
it says if i release joe flacco...ill take a 8.2m cap hit that will be for next year not this year right?
 6 years ago '04        #3419
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
Wait. I signed Hall thinking dude legit dropped him. If he was meant for a trade, I don't even want to do his team dirty like that. But it sucks because I would've bid again on Mughelli. Either way I'll live, but how does this work, cause I could use that cap back if I gotta wait until the offseason.
 6 years ago '05        #3420
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Dro889 said:
i vote you to be Commish.
lol na i cant deal with everyone crying cheese this and cheese that through out the season,this situation isnt really Weaz's fault he didnt know this either
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago