Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 190
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 148
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #3021
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Dro889 said:
GG jags...
Good game man fu*k Im pissed about losing this one lol...

Yo Weaz, I went ahead and advanced the week and promoted you back to commish. So the rest of yall n*ggas can start playing again.
 10-27-2011, 08:42 PM         #3022
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Good game man fu*k Im pissed about losing this one lol...

Yo Weaz, I went ahead and advanced the week and promoted you back to commish. So the rest of yall n*ggas can start playing again.
son.. i dont even know how i stopped you the entire 2nd half.. sweet jesus.. i stole this one.. imo
 7 years ago '08        #3023
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Dro889 said:
son.. i dont even know how i stopped you the entire 2nd half.. sweet jesus.. i stole this one.. imo
It was that weird a.ss lag that sh*t started fu*king with me, making me second guess my throws and cut back lanes... Then you got that bomb to Mike and next drive scoop and score. Soon as I missed that field goal I was like man fu*k you Madden lol.

good sh*t tho brah I'm sure we'll meet up again next season.
 10-27-2011, 08:46 PM         #3024
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
It was that weird a.ss lag that sh*t started fu*king with me, making me second guess my throws and cut back lanes... Then you got that bomb to Mike and next drive scoop and score. Soon as I missed that field goal I was like man fu*k you Madden lol.

good sh*t tho brah I'm sure we'll meet up again next season.
yea the lag was annoying the living fu*k out of me.. that bomb to wallace was dirty though been trying that sh*t for like 5 fu*king games.. 1st time it stayed in bounds.
 7 years ago '08        #3025
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Ohhh yo Weaz... Is it true that the roster size is at 75??? I was going to cut n*ggas for the draft until I saw that sh*t. A few bums are leaving my team regardless, but I just wanna make sure first.
 7 years ago '10        #3026
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Dro when u wanna play?
 10-27-2011, 08:53 PM         #3027
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
yea the lag was annoying the living fu*k out of me.. that bomb to wallace was dirty though been trying that sh*t for like 5 fu*king games.. 1st time it stayed in bounds.
u won n*gga? congrats
 7 years ago '05        #3028
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Ohhh yo Weaz... Is it true that the roster size is at 75??? I was going to cut n*ggas for the draft until I saw that sh*t. A few bums are leaving my team regardless, but I just wanna make sure first.
True. For offline mode.

You shouldn't need to cut anyone though. Just let the people in contract years go if you aren't going to need them.
 10-27-2011, 08:58 PM         #3029
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
u won n*gga? congrats
yep i was just as surprised as you son..
 10-27-2011, 09:02 PM         #3030
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dro889 said:
yep i was just as surprised as you son..
i wasnt surprised i knew u was gon go deep in the playoffs
good luck baii hopefully i see u in the afc championship
 7 years ago '05        #3031
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
man fu*k ea servers
 10-27-2011, 09:41 PM         #3032
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who's winning the superbowl in here?
 10-27-2011, 09:52 PM         #3033
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dolphins.. you ready? :nasmad:
 7 years ago '05        #3034
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
When can you run Bengals?
 10-27-2011, 10:11 PM         #3035
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
When can you run Bengals?
2morow probably any time 2morow
 7 years ago '11        #3036
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 115 115
Ay Eagles can you play tonight after that fantasy draft? If not we can do it up tomorrow night.
 7 years ago '04        #3037
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,916 | Props total: 3687 3687
yea man we can play tonight
 7 years ago '11        #3038
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 115 115
You ready now? Send me a message when you wanna play
 10-28-2011, 12:10 AM         #3039
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol this n*gga using same formation sh*t funny 2 me
 7 years ago '04        #3040
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,916 | Props total: 3687 3687
im actually pretty tired man i think im just gonna take it down.. i get off at 5 tomorrow ill be good to play anytime after then.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
106 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
135 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy