Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2901
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Y.G. said:
Wouldn't mind seeing it. Ya'll should replay though. I'm sure if he was holding the ball a little longer than usual he won't now. Sure it wasn't intentional.
thats wht\at im saying weaz he knows the rules now so he shouldnt do it again...i told him but he dont wanna play so oh well..and ok its on my phone ill upload the pic....and marvelous homie wtf u talkin bout i never heard weez say anything about the clock but i know the fu*king rules because its on the 1st page and im facing an eliminatio game so id be dumb as fu*k to not say anything and let it sliude so believe wat u want
 6 years ago '05        #2902
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 YngSwift said:
thats wht\at im saying weaz he knows the rules now so he shouldnt do it again...i told him but he dont wanna play so oh well..and ok its on my phone ill upload the pic....and marvelous homie wtf u talkin bout i never heard weez say anything about the clock but i know the fu*king rules because its on the 1st page and im facing an eliminatio game so id be dumb as fu*k to not say anything and let it sliude so believe wat u want
him and jesusplay(jets) just got into it over the clocking like 10 pages ago

Last edited by marvelous; 10-25-2011 at 05:54 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2903
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 marvelous said:
him and jesusplay(jets) just got into it over the clocking like 2 pages ago
well im not in here all day everyday so i wouldnt kno i only deal with xbox live when it comes to this league im just here now to defend myself from this bum who plays with new york...and if me and weaz compalin about the same thing then its obvious were both good madden players who wont let those who aint playing fair get a win and be ok wit it thats all..

and yea weaz i got the pic i dont know how to post it on here because i dont deal with photobucket and al lthat shyt so if u want i can email u the pic and u can do whatever u want wit it from there
 6 years ago '10        #2904
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Stupendamatic said:
right right because you know what moves I'm making obviously the adjustments I was making were working since you couldn't get me off the field...

find one other person who said I milked the clock or played like a bi*ch, I'll wait....
Yeah man giants did that sh*t to me too...our stats didn't save I was gunna show weaz too...play fair cheatin a.ss gmen
 6 years ago '10        #2905
perfe72ction 
space
space
:-) y'all r cheeeeeatin a.ss cheesers haha atleast I'm not the only "cheater"
 6 years ago '04        #2906
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
this sh*t should be called the official boxden league of cheese...certified 100 percent bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #2907
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13698 13698
 perfe72ction said:
Yeah man giants did that sh*t to me too...our stats didn't save I was gunna show weaz too...play fair cheatin a.ss gmen
Serious?
 6 years ago '05        #2908
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
i feel like everytime YG says somebody did something(Swivel catch,Clocking) thats the next mans excuse
 6 years ago '10        #2909
perfe72ction 
space
space
sh*ts to funny when its not me
 6 years ago '05        #2910
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
well im not in here all day everyday so i wouldnt kno i only deal with xbox live when it comes to this league im just here now to defend myself from this bum who plays with new york...and if me and weaz compalin about the same thing then its obvious were both good madden players who wont let those who aint playing fair get a win and be ok wit it thats all..

and yea weaz i got the pic i dont know how to post it on here because i dont deal with photobucket and al lthat shyt so if u want i can email u the pic and u can do whatever u want wit it from there
Email.
 6 years ago '10        #2911
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Serious?
Na I'm just bustin balls cuz he made up the bs that I cheated agianst him just cuz u said so
 6 years ago '10        #2912
perfe72ction 
space
space
He def should play tho doesn't he hold Cowboys future in his palms?
 6 years ago '04        #2913
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
smh............

Last edited by YngSwift; 10-25-2011 at 06:21 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2914
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
He def should play tho doesn't he hold Cowboys future in his palms?
yea exactly tell his pus*y a.ss to put me out the playoffs so i can shut up
 6 years ago '04        #2915
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Na I'm just bustin balls cuz he made up the bs that I cheated agianst him just cuz u said so
n*gga i played over 100 ranked matches against the top cheesers in the world i know wtf a glitch is when i see it im no madden rookie...its obvious weaz knows too if you got 2 people and 1 who is the commish tellin yo azz you cheatin then thats a sign...i dont have to be commish to recognize glitchin just playin all other glitchers show you..just cuz all these other n*ggas in the league play level 2 opponents and aint ran into glitchers yet so they aint complained cuz they dont notice it...take that bs to the madden forums and youll get roasted tryin to say that what u did was legit
 6 years ago '10        #2916
perfe72ction 
space
space
O this moron I'm 16-0 there numbers get to no em...Marshall isn't even number 1 in anything...I was talkin bout the giants not ur corny a.ss...Moeaki has 50 more snags then me I refused to pass since weaz game lol little homie got butt hurt cuz he didn't get the joke
 6 years ago '04        #2917
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
O this moron I'm 16-0 there numbers get to no em...Marshall isn't even number 1 in anything...I was talkin bout the giants not ur corny a.ss...Moeaki has 50 more snags then me I refused to pass since weaz game lol little homie got butt hurt cuz he didn't get the joke
i dont give a damn if u were talkin bout me or the giants i dont need no damn cheerleaders...it dont take away form the fact yo azz is a glitcher...16-0 oh my bad homie i was just givin u props since u get a 1st round bye in the playoffs but fu*k it i hope you lose then...16-1 ftw...u refused to pass since weaz game? but u played me after that game am i right? smh!! dumbass its called your schedule get to know it!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 10-25-2011 at 06:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2918
perfe72ction 
space
space
If I recall you ran my illegal play agianst me that's unstoppable but wait a second wait a second PICKED IT OFF musta super secret rabbit jumped on D y'all no that...and when I played u Thomas had damn near 30 rushes Ben only had 9 completions and only ONE for 7 yards to Marshall Men Lie Woman Lie NUMBERS DONT
 6 years ago '05        #2919
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
damn yall really going to let a sim decide somebodys playoff life? smh fu*k that if i was the cowboys id be tight sh*t if i was the packers id be tight if the cowboys sim win
 6 years ago '05        #2920
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
this thread is going to be bumpin once playoffs start

"he kept doing this and that and i know the rules"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago