Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2881
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
weaz tell this bum n*gga giants the rules he been milkin the clock the whole game he waits till it gets to 5 secs every time to hike tell this n*gga thats against the rules and hes winning so why mil clock the whole 1st half i had the ball a total of 1min 30sec he had the ball the rest of the 1st and 2nd qt...so yea i quit cuz he did it the whole 1st half
 6 years ago '05        #2882
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
this pus*y fu*king quit in the 2nd Q after I scored a td to make it 17-0
 6 years ago '04        #2883
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
yo hen send me the invite or gimmie da name n pass so i can join
 6 years ago '05        #2884
space
space
 YngSwift said:
weaz tell this bum n*gga giants the rules he been milkin the clock the whole game he waits till it gets to 5 secs every time to hike tell this n*gga thats against the rules...so yea i quit cuz he did it the whole 1st half
bi*ch fu*k you, don't try that sh*t....you had the ball a total of 1 min because your offense couldn't move the fu*king chains

Making audibles and moving my guys around is not milking the clock, learn a thing about football, you read the D and make adjustments...
 6 years ago '07        #2885
AMG130 
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 17 17
saints, antgeezy is my gt homie
 6 years ago '04        #2886
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
bi*ch fu*k you, don't try that sh*t....

Making audibles and moving my guys around is not milking the clock, learn a thing about football, you read the D and make adjustments...
lmao are u serious....get real...you dont even call a ply till about 25 secs left on the play clock then you walk slowly to the line and sit there and act like your making adjustments but you aint changing shyt all you doing is trying to find a slick way to let the clock go down you dont even audilble you just fake like you changing routes and motion till itgets to 5 secs then hike it with 90% of your plays all being running plays...dumb azz im not stupid...and knowing a thing about football aint got shyt to do with the rules in the league..you can mil clock in real life but you cant in this league in the beginning of the game you dumbfu*k

Last edited by YngSwift; 10-25-2011 at 05:01 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2887
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
play by the rules dumbazz or go finish watchin brokeback
 6 years ago '05        #2888
space
space
 YngSwift said:
lmao are u serious....get real...you dont even call a ply till about 25 secs left on the play clock then you walk slowly to the line and sit there and act like your making adjustments but you aint changing shyt all you doing is trying to find a slick way to let the clock go down you dont even audilble you just fake like you changing routes and motion till itgets to 5 secs then hike it with 90% of your plays all being running plays...dumb azz im not stupid
right right because you know what moves I'm making obviously the adjustments I was making were working since you couldn't get me off the field...

find one other person who said I milked the clock or played like a bi*ch, I'll wait....
 6 years ago '05        #2889
space
space
Weaz, boot this guy and I'll just play the computer. First he was giving me the run around about playing and now he quits talking ducktails when he quit because he was getting smoked. I'm not dealing with this pus*y anymore today.
 6 years ago '04        #2890
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
right right because you know what moves I'm making obviously the adjustments I was making were working since you couldn't get me off the field...

find one other person who said I milked the clock or played like a bi*ch, I'll wait....
like i said dumbazz your adjustments werent shyt all you do is fake like you doing shyt then with about 8 secs left you reset back to normal play lmao fu*kin dumbass like i dont know whats going on in the game...just because you good at manuevering the stick with bradshaw and knowing the little glitches in the game to run by people who right in front of you sharply dont mean your adjustments was the reason...bum a.ss passed the ball twice the whole 1st half because you scared of my offense

Last edited by YngSwift; 10-25-2011 at 05:07 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2891
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
weaz do you need to see a pic of the time of possesions lmao
 6 years ago '05        #2892
space
space
 YngSwift said:
show him, and while you're at it show him your 3rd down conversion %, show him all the stats, go for it....

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-25-2011 at 05:11 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #2893
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
dont worry its all on the pic...whats ur point that i went 0-2 on 3rd down conversions yea it shows i had the ball twice the whole 1st half..
 6 years ago '04        #2894
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
all im saying is play by the rules or shut the fu*k up and stop actin like a sissy...play by the rules ill play u if not then fu*k it...if i get booted for refusing to play a bum who plays like a bum who doesnt know league rules then it is wat it is
 6 years ago '05        #2895
space
space
 YngSwift said:
dont worry its all on the pic...whats ur point that i went 0-2 on 3rd down conversions yea it shows i had the ball twice the whole 1st half..
the point is the TOP will be lopsided if 1 team can't get a first down. Not to mention I got the ball first so automatically my TOP would be higher.

YngSwift said:
all im saying is play by the rules or shut the fu*k up and stop actin like a sissy...play by the rules ill play u if not then fu*k it...if i get booted for refusing to play a bum who plays like a bum who doesnt know league rules then it is wat it is
I've always played within the rules, your the first person to ever say anything about the way I play. You can think I was draining the clock all you like because I know that's not the case. You were getting your a.ss whooped and you needed an out and here we are.
 6 years ago '04        #2896
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
the point is the TOP will be lopsided if 1 team can't get a first down. Not to mention I got the ball first so automatically my TOP would be higher.

I've always played within the rules, your the first person to ever say anything about the way I play. You can think I was draining the clock all you like because I know that's not the case. You were getting your a.ss whooped and you needed an out and here we are.
yep sure...i got my a.ss whooped last week against the eagles and i didnt quit he whooped my a.ss fair and square...but i refuse to lose by a bum who scared to let me on offense..so just stfu i told u we can play if u play by the rules and all you doing is keep bi*ching like a f*ggot...
 6 years ago '05        #2897
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 YngSwift said:
Wouldn't mind seeing it. Ya'll should replay though. I'm sure if he was holding the ball a little longer than usual he won't now. Sure it wasn't intentional.
 6 years ago '05        #2898
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
i feel like everytime YG says somebody did something(Swivel catch,Clocking) thats the next mans excuse
 6 years ago '05        #2899
space
space
 YngSwift said:
yep sure...i got my a.ss whooped last week against the eagles and i didnt quit he whooped my a.ss fair and square...but i refuse to lose by a bum who scared to let me on offense..so just stfu i told u we can play if u play by the rules and all you doing is keep bi*ching like a f*ggot...
Post the stats and stop talking sh*t, stats will show I passed and ran the ball. It will also show your offense couldn't move the ball hence the lopsided TOP.
 6 years ago '05        #2900
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
as far as im concerned if you had the ball twice and only had it for 1:30 thats on you

edit:i guess it matters how deep in the 2nd u were to
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy