most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #241
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 Y.G. said:
Big differences from last year?
I wouldn't say a big difference but I only played a few games last night and this is what I noticed

- Running game is better, you can cut through small holes easier now

- AI for pass defense is a lot better in zone coverage

- playbooks are better, more formations (offense/defense) specific to teams

- still issues with ol/dl interaction, ex. Umenyiora ran right around the LT & LG untouched

- momentum is better but still has issues, ex. ran a off tackle to the right with Jacobs inside the 5 and Urlacher who was engaged in a block at the goaline fought it off and w/o taking a step hit Jacobs high and sent him flying backwards.

About to hop on and play some more, will post anythng else I notice.
 6 years ago '05        #242
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 M I said:
Coppin my copy on Tuesday at the latest. If not for this bs hurricane and their fear mongering on the news I'd of been picked it up, but might have to wait til release.

My cousin got the cardinals I think, so we both def gonna be ready for Tuesday. All these new dudes need to fall back. Questioning why guys who have played in three years worth of online franchises get certain teams and privileges. Really?

Feel like this version gonna be like 2011, but these online leagues last for months to the entire year so Madden is a game I always get my money's worth out of.
Then dude who was complaining not even gettin the game.
 6 years ago '05        #243
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
I wouldn't say a big difference but I only played a few games last night and this is what I noticed

- Running game is better, you can cut through small holes easier now

- AI for pass defense is a lot better in zone coverage

- playbooks are better, more formations (offense/defense) specific to teams

- still issues with ol/dl interaction, ex. Umenyiora ran right around the LT & LG untouched

- momentum is better but still has issues, ex. ran a off tackle to the right with Jacobs inside the 5 and Urlacher who was engaged in a block at the goaline fought it off and w/o taking a step hit Jacobs high and sent him flying backwards.

About to hop on and play some more, will post anythng else I notice.
 6 years ago '08        #244
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
 WalterWhite said:
So... The game still sucks. Some of you need to sack up and boycott this bullsh*t for a year. Things will never change if you sheep keep going out and coppin this sh*t. It's unacceptable... Starts with some little bullsh*t you can buy, everybody buys it. Then it's you can pay and play multiplayer online and everyone buys it. Now you got n*ggas paying 20 bucks to get a game 3 days early. Next year it will be 50 to get it a week early and you idiots will buy it. This sh*t will never change too many fanboys on Madden. They tried to pull this sh*t on us over on NHL and we stopped that sh*t with a quickness. Sack up pussies.
Naw they are definitely moving int he right direction with this game.

Running the balls feels real and the defense is so much better. Players don't just sit there in a zone and a n*gga can run the ball on you and he's still going to just stand there allowing the player to run past you much like NCAA does. WR's can attack the football just as much as DBs.

The only issue I have with the game is catching the ball over the middle, being hit and they call it a fumble. When in the NFL you have to make a football move before it's considered that.

TACKLING animations are beautiful it doesn't seem like you see the same thign over and over again. Sometimes a players momentum may take him forward or sometimes a player can get stopped dead in his tracks. One player may tackle you and another guy comes in to clean it up.

Offensive line blocks much better. Cats who think they are going to pick the Eagles and run shop online got it twisted, because you won't be just scrambling around with Vick to get open the D-Line will pursue.
 6 years ago '05        #245
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Naw they are definitely moving int he right direction with this game.

Running the balls feels real and the defense is so much better. Players don't just sit there in a zone and a n*gga can run the ball on you and he's still going to just stand there allowing the player to run past you much like NCAA does. WR's can attack the football just as much as DBs.

The only issue I have with the game is catching the ball over the middle, being hit and they call it a fumble. When in the NFL you have to make a football move before it's considered that.

TACKLING animations are beautiful it doesn't seem like you see the same thign over and over again. Sometimes a players momentum may take him forward or sometimes a player can get stopped dead in his tracks. One player may tackle you and another guy comes in to clean it up.

Offensive line blocks much better. Cats who think they are going to pick the Eagles and run shop online got it twisted, because you won't be just scrambling around with Vick to get open the D-Line will pursue.
 6 years ago '04        #246
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
so many people bi*chin about madden bein weak is cuz there weak and EA tweaked some things around so now you need more skill then ever instead of glitchez and cheese plays...i like the game alot better then past years strictly because its less bullsh*t and more skill involved rather then over and over cheese plays that most madden players like to do...
 6 years ago '05        #247
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,472 | Props total: 3358 3358
 WalterWhite said:
So... The game still sucks. Some of you need to sack up and boycott this bullsh*t for a year. Things will never change if you sheep keep going out and coppin this sh*t. It's unacceptable... Starts with some little bullsh*t you can buy, everybody buys it. Then it's you can pay and play multiplayer online and everyone buys it. Now you got n*ggas paying 20 bucks to get a game 3 days early. Next year it will be 50 to get it a week early and you idiots will buy it. This sh*t will never change too many fanboys on Madden. They tried to pull this sh*t on us over on NHL and we stopped that sh*t with a quickness. Sack up pussies.
you're not in the league and you're not even buying the game yet you continue to post and bi*ch in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #248
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
n*gga are you stupid? I can tell you suck. Madden 10 was the best football game this gen, no glitches and 100 yard bombs. f*ggits like you bi*ched and now we have got two sh*tty games in a row 11 and 12. This game is filled with cheese, glitches, and a bullsh*t momentum system.. Absolutely no skill involved in this game the last two years.
umm yea sure buddy u can tell i suck...I made it the superbowl in last years 1st franchise so try me...stop bi*chin cuz u weak as fu*k and if u dont like the game then throw that shyt away and get ya a.ss outta here cuz ya 2 cents make u sound stupid...howi n the hell is the game filled with all those that u named and the game aint even out yet nd you tellin me in 1 day you were able to tell madden didnt involve skill lol...you sure make your judgements quick huh...how can this game be filled with glitches and cheese and the game aint been out long enough for anyone to find any cheese!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-27-2011 at 10:29 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #249
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
id smack all yall n*ggas but you know how it goes.
 6 years ago '05        #250
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 WaveDoe said:
id smack all yall n*ggas but you know how it goes.
 08-28-2011, 09:44 AM         #251
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo yg this sh*t starting as soon as u get the game?'
im getting my copy on wed
 6 years ago '05        #252
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
yo yg this sh*t starting as soon as u get the game?'
im getting my copy on wed
Whenever they drop the roster update.
 6 years ago '04        #253
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
First off, Boxden league doesn't mean sh*t. Try cracking the top 100 for everybody with an xbox and Madden then holla at me. How do I know when the game isn't out? 1) Playing the demo and 2) All the reviews I have seen "it's just like Madden11 with a few changes." Madden11 was probably the worst Madden to date and the fact you're in here acting like you are good at the game because you were good at that just proves you're a bum. "You guys are mad because you cant cheese in Madden 11 or 12" Did you even play Madden 11? The game was riddled with cheese, throwing 100 yards bombs like it was nothing. Tim Tebow running for 80 yard touchdowns and breaking 5 tackles. And the same sh*t was happening in the 12 demo.

You are just happy because this game caters to the sh*tty players and it's on it's NCAA sh*t with the momentum where it makes every game semi-close. Sorry, I believe the better player should win every time and Madden 10 was like that and that's the reason we have got two sh*tty games in a row.. They have to cater to the sh*tty players because the sh*tty players = idiots and idiots = will go out and buy it 3 days early for 20 bucks or buy all the bullsh*t on the market you can buy. It's all business. A good football game would only please about 20% of the Madden community and 10% of that 20 are fanboys and will buy the game regardless.

this arguement is about madden 12 so iony why u keep going back to madden 10 and madden 11 i never defended those games...why does he make a paragraph about madden 11 when i said MADDEN 12 is a good game i never mentioned madden 10 or 11 but hes bashing 12 based on his opinion of madden 11 get ya dumb a.ss outta here kid...and who says i paid $20 to get it early i didnt pay shyt at all

Last edited by YngSwift; 08-28-2011 at 11:49 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #254
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
since your gripe is the cheese and glitches please explain to ous what cheese and glitches you found so we can get a better understanding or just to see if your just talking outta your a.ss...list atlease 2 things on here that you found to warrant your complaint on MADDEN 12 glitches and cheese...ill wait??
 6 years ago '05        #255
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
n*gga are you stupid? I can tell you suck. Madden 10 was the best football game this gen, no glitches and 100 yard bombs. f*ggits like you bi*ched and now we have got two sh*tty games in a row 11 and 12. This game is filled with cheese, glitches, and a bullsh*t momentum system.. Absolutely no skill involved in this game the last two years.
are u retarted n*gga, madden 10 goal line off tackle, u can run that play every down and win.
 6 years ago '08        #256
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 580 580
So I started a franchise and they have this thing called cut days. Anyway I was like lemme browse the free agents and see if there are some low key gems that got released. The computer has a fu*ked up philosophy that's all I'lll say...

Keep in mind my first year isn't even over yet. So this n*gga didnd't even make it to the regular season.

That MLB from the Cowboys Sean Lee got the axe too.
 6 years ago '06        #257
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 210 210
 jesusplay said:
so I'm playing against the rams, I k!ll sam bradford..out for season on the 2 play of the game a terrell suggs sack.

he gets carted out then bam...he shows up in the fu*king huddle on the next play?
cus my boy sam is a god.
 6 years ago '06        #258
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 210 210
 WaveDoe said:
are u retarted n*gga, madden 10 goal line off tackle, u can run that play every down and win.
truth
 6 years ago '05        #259
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 WaveDoe said:
Which you used on me several times in ranked games until I shut it down.
 6 years ago '05        #260
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Which you used on me several times in ranked games until I shut it down.
Hey, hey, hey.

I still had that fiya for yo a.ss outta shotgun!

Who was that n*gga who beat me with the giants on madden 10, I hope it wasnt weaz garb ase.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy