Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 139
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
112 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-18-2011, 07:12 PM         #2521
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 perfe72ction said:
whats it possibly do?
it dont do sh*t
he just looking on something to bi*ch on
 7 years ago '05        #2522
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 perfe72ction said:
whats it possibly do?
He said it makes the O-line A.I. not block or something.
 10-18-2011, 07:19 PM         #2523
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:


this guy is so stupid

So if I run 3 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 4 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 5 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 2 te and then WR streaks and then run WR streaks and then 5 WR and run WR streaks its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I run a HB screen out of shotgun, then a HB screen out of iform, then a HB screen with 3 receivers, then a HB screen with 4 receivers, then a HB screen with 2 TEs its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I have 8 guys in the box every play and then drop back into zone coverage its not cheesing? I switch my D up EVERY PLAY, because thats what a SIM league is. You literally ran the same defense almost every play, because thats what lame cheesers do.

You can try to justify it however you like but you ran the same play, (counter to the left side and a toss to the left side)

... Waits for him to ask why I didn't stop it if it was the same play when I already answered that several posts ago

I dont know why I even keep responding to you, you simply just dont get it.

indirectly you are calling Y.G. out.. and im being serious... so you can add 2 people to that list that have a problem with it.
 7 years ago '05        #2524
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
My dude shortz.
 10-18-2011, 07:21 PM         #2525
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jesusplay said:
I didn't rocketcatch, I didn't swivle catch, I played straight up no bs.

he ran the same plays over and over stuck to a 2 wr formation.

and if he bi*ches about motioning halfbacks he did the sh*t over 8 times in the game I did it 3 time and got tds on it.
:a greement6::agreement6:



see i told you about this bullsh*t.
 10-18-2011, 07:24 PM         #2526
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
wish we woulda played during the season but its w/e
you pretty good.. probably the best one ive played yet.. i played cards guy when i was drunk..
 7 years ago '05        #2527
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
indirectly you are calling Y.G. out.. and im being serious... so you can add 2 people to that list that have a problem with it.
This guy again? #groupie

Do you want to play ranked? I'll let Madden pick my plays and if I lose then I'll intentionally lose to you in the playoffs if we meet.
 7 years ago '05        #2528
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
:a greement6::agreement6:



see i told you about this bullsh*t.
So now I can't motion HB's/WR's? This guy gets his d*ck hard thinkin bout me.
 10-18-2011, 07:27 PM         #2529
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
This guy again? #groupie

Do you want to play ranked? I'll let Madden pick my plays and if I lose then I'll intentionally lose to you in the playoffs if we meet.
id rather play a meaningful game in the playoffs.. send you out all salty..
 10-18-2011, 07:28 PM         #2530
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
So now I can't motion HB's/WR's? This guy gets his d*ck hard thinkin bout me.
hes proving my point that i made in our previous statement about you running the same play over and over again.. you violate your own rules..
 7 years ago '05        #2531
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
hes proving my point that i made in our previous statement about you running the same play over and over again.. you violate your own rules..
The plays I run have nothing to do with me motioning the HB's/WR's breh. Ask any vet, I do that all game regardless of the play, regardless of if it's run or pass. You sound bitter. #groupie
 7 years ago '05        #2532
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
id rather play a meaningful game in the playoffs.. send you out all salty..
Like you are now?
 10-18-2011, 07:36 PM         #2533
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
The plays I run have nothing to do with me motioning the HB's/WR's breh. Ask any vet, I do that all game regardless of the play, regardless of if it's run or pass. You sound bitter. #groupie
im saying that he said you run the same play..
 10-18-2011, 07:37 PM         #2534
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Like you are now?
salty about what? that you write these rules out then violate them yourself..
 7 years ago '05        #2535
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
im saying that he said you run the same play..
Go harder breh

 jesusplay said:
and if he bi*ches about motioning halfbacks he did the sh*t over 8 times in the game I did it 3 time and got tds on it.
That doesn't say the same play breh. I'll be the first to tell you, I motion receivers and backs a lot. I motion receivers more. Do you want this included in the rules as not allowable?
 7 years ago '05        #2536
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
salty about what? that you write these rules out then violate them yourself..
Only person that got violated was you.
 10-18-2011, 07:45 PM         #2537
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he ran the same plays over and over stuck to a 2 wr formation


[pic - click to view]

 10-18-2011, 07:45 PM         #2538
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Only person that got violated was you.
bi*ch please.. there is a reason why it was 21-7 for 3qrts.. i just made bone headed passes that allowed you back into the game.
 7 years ago '10        #2539
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
The plays I run have nothing to do with me motioning the HB's/WR's breh. Ask any vet, I do that all game regardless of the play, regardless of if it's run or pass. You sound bitter. #groupie
you do put him in motion tho lol
 7 years ago '05        #2540
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,774 | Props total: 17029 17029
 Dro889 said:
bi*ch please.. there is a reason why it was 21-7 for 3qrts.. i just made bone headed passes that allowed you back into the game.
What was the score at 0:00 in the 4th quarter?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
48 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
24 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Morgan Freeman on that #MeToo Screen
109 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy