Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2501
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13672 13672
 jesusplay said:
Y.G.

you suck at madden, that's a fact.

Secondly: you boot a n*gga who's better than you? proof.

I played 2-3 people on here and nobody ever complained
Stop it dude. You have 5 wins. Then had to hold the ball for an entire half to win.

Not even worth playing ranked.
 6 years ago '10        #2502
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:

this guy is so stupid

So if I run 3 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 4 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 5 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 2 te and then WR streaks and then run WR streaks and then 5 WR and run WR streaks its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I run a HB screen out of shotgun, then a HB screen out of iform, then a HB screen with 3 receivers, then a HB screen with 4 receivers, then a HB screen with 2 TEs its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I have 8 guys in the box every play and then drop back into zone coverage its not cheesing? I switch my D up EVERY PLAY, because thats what a SIM league is. You literally ran the same defense almost every play, because thats what lame cheesers do.

You can try to justify it however you like but you ran the same play, (counter to the left side and a toss to the left side)

... Waits for him to ask why I didn't stop it if it was the same play when I already answered that several posts ago

I dont know why I even keep responding to you, you simply just dont get it.
ya me either...hey if u knew what i was running since i only have 1 offensive play and 1 defensive play how did u get handled? its not a glitch or anything its easily stopped and yet agian if weaz thought what i do now was illegal he would say something yet he stays out cuz honestly its probably HILARIOUS to him ur complaining about a run play lol
 6 years ago '10        #2503
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
who complained about tosses..
Still think revis Nd his 14 sacks should be booted
AHHHHAHHA
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2504
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
butt you're not making any points.

I hate people who don't make points and won't admit they are wrong.

you saying because I had the ball longer I won? that makes no sense. i had the ball longer because you didn't have any D, because you turned over the ball so many times and barely did sh*t on offense.

you only booted me because I won. I let you get some touchdowns and this is how you repay me?

I don't care for league's anyways, I wasn't in this sh*t last year, this is why.

Rule #1: never beat the commish.
If that's the case I would have booted the Lions & the Dolphins. Not like I go undefeated in these leagues all the time.

Yea, I barely did anything. All I had was 400+ yards on offense.

I throw at least 2 picks a game with Cassel and none of my other games are even close in time comparison.

If you don't care why are you in here still breh?
 10-18-2011, 06:59 PM         #2505
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im convinced some of yall really aint sh*t in madden jesus
 6 years ago '10        #2506
perfe72ction 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
im convinced some of yall really aint sh*t in madden jesus
na man i must b the best cuz apparently i only run one offensive play and one defensive play and still buck people
 6 years ago '10        #2507
perfe72ction 
space
space
for real though lets stop arguing for a second i gotta question...anyone else play a franchise yet that got to the rookie draft yet? there are some MONSTERS (smh wish i had my draft picks back )
 10-18-2011, 07:09 PM         #2508
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 perfe72ction said:
na man i must b the best cuz apparently i only run one offensive play and one defensive play and still buck people
wish we woulda played during the season but its w/e
 6 years ago '10        #2509
perfe72ction 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
wish we woulda played during the season but its w/e
hit me up in a ranked or unranked game
 6 years ago '05        #2510
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Who is the Bengals cat? I had the Texans dude message me 20 times last night.

Said dude was moving the linebacker all around to screw with the A.I. I haven't heard of that so I don't know if it's an exploit.

Then he hit me with the GSP line because he only lost by 3. "I was not impressed."
 6 years ago '05        #2511
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I never heard of moving your linebacker around to mess with the AI that one is new to me so I give him props for creativity
 6 years ago '04        #2512
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
just gonna block this scrub perfection

he knows he will get dusted the next time we play. Then it will be onto the next exploit for him.

This league is on some other sh*t though. Might as well just delete the first post cuz theres obviously no rules.
 6 years ago '10        #2513
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:

Said dude was moving the linebacker all around to screw with the A.I. I haven't heard of that so I don't know if it's an exploit.

Then he hit me with the GSP line because he only lost by 3. "I was not impressed."
for real it seems like people just wanna coach and not play...seriously some people should consider getting Head Coach instead of Madden that sh*ts nuts please dont inforce the your not allowed to play as the linebacker rule
 6 years ago '04        #2514
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
This message is hidden because perfe72ction is on your ignore list.

toss toss toss toss

6 years ago '10        #2515
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
just gonna block this scrub perfection

he knows he will get dusted the next time we play. Then it will be onto the next exploit for him.

This league is on some other sh*t though. Might as well just delete the first post cuz theres obviously no rules.
didn't no u were a comedian bro! you? beat me?
 10-18-2011, 07:27 PM         #2516
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:

Thats me.. lmaooo i only did that sh*t cause he take mad long to snap the ball i was bored
 6 years ago '05        #2517
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
Thats me.. lmaooo i only did that sh*t cause he take mad long to snap the ball i was bored
 6 years ago '10        #2518
perfe72ction 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
whats it possibly do?
 6 years ago '04        #2519
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
no one likes a clocking bastard....hiking the ball with 2-5 seconds every play is bi*ch sh*t...plain annoying...alot of the times i let madden pick my plays...cuz its boring looking through play after play....plus i need to learn how to use every play...

passing over the middle all the time is boring...but seems like the curl routes and anything outside is liable to get picked off every time
 6 years ago '10        #2520
perfe72ction 
space
space
 shortz said:
no one likes a clocking bastard....hiking the ball with 2-5 seconds every play is bi*ch sh*t...plain annoying...alot of the times i let madden pick my plays...cuz its boring looking through play after play....plus i need to learn how to use every play...

passing over the middle all the time is boring...but seems like the curl routes and anything outside is liable to get picked off every time
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago