Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2481
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,807 | Props total: 1964 1964
 marvelous said:
Perfection,Weaz,who ever the old saints accuses for cheeseing,and the jets for blitzing corners...I'm sure there's more if I felt like going back in the thread so hop off my d!ck i wasn't talking to u
sure seemed like you were.. who was you talkin to then?

And I have only seen one person complain about Weaz, the Saints owner got booted for leaving early not because he was a cheeser, and the jets dude has just been spamming that against the CPU. So once again your attempt to deflect blame at your butt buddy has failed. Perfection is the only issue myself and several other people seem to have with the league. It's cool though, I've got other leagues without cheesing f*ggots so I'll survive.
 6 years ago '05        #2482
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 689 689
 notoriousthugzz said:

And I have only seen one person complain about Weaz, the Saints owner got booted for leaving early not because he was a cheeser, and the jets dude has just been spamming that against the CPU. So once again your attempt to deflect blame at your butt buddy has failed. Perfection is the only issue myself and several other people seem to have with the league. It's cool though, I've got other leagues without cheesing f*ggots so I'll survive.
I was talking to the league in general 4/5 of the thread is about people cheesing.

And I said the old Saints was complaing about cheesing not the old saints cheesing,and how did i try to deflect blame on perfection when he was the first person I mentioned? But I'm done going around in circles when I'm not involved so if you guys want to talk league playoffs hit me up:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by marvelous; 10-18-2011 at 05:16 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2483
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:

you complained that i ran to much....your argument is meaningless to everyone except u and ur ego...sh*t weaz hates me and didn't even comment about the situation that must stand for something make the SB and ill let u run my offense until then fall in place

and its only you (on running the ball) and weaz and giants ( on swivel catching)which i stopped so basically we stand still on u being mad that u can't stop a below average speed running back that is all
 6 years ago '10        #2484
perfe72ction 
space
space
 jesusplay said:
apparently I'm getting booted for having dual half backs(on 4 plays I ran) which is an option for the play with a slide of the right stick.

lmao sore loser
he wont boot u for that someone called him out last year about that and he said it was alright...unless u just threw in the flats the entire game he won't have an arguement there
 6 years ago '10        #2485
perfe72ction 
space
space
 jesusplay said:
he mad, next he's gonna say I nano blitzed him when I sent a 7 man rush on 1 plays towards the end of the game that cause him to turn it over
outta the 1-5-5?
 6 years ago '05        #2486
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 jesusplay said:
an unjust law is no law at all Y.G.

atleast be man enough to tell me why I got booted.

and be real
damn you got booted for real?

interested to hear this
 6 years ago '04        #2487
space
space
 marvelous said:
I was talking to the league in general 4/5 of the thread is about people cheesing.

And I said the old Saints was complaing about cheesing not the old saints cheesing,and how did i try to deflect blame on perfection when he was the first person I mentioned? But I'm done going around in circles when I'm not involved so if you guys want to talk league playoffs hit me up:cool-smiley-009:
aight, it seemed like it was directed at me, my fault for coming at you like that.

I really don't have an issue with you, we had a mad close SIM game and it was fun. I just kinda felt like you were trying to stick up for him instead of just keepin it 100
 6 years ago '04        #2488
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
you complained that i ran to much....your argument is meaningless to everyone except u and ur ego...sh*t weaz hates me and didn't even comment about the situation that must stand for something make the SB and ill let u run my offense until then fall in place

and its only you (on running the ball) and weaz and giants ( on swivel catching)which i stopped so basically we stand still on u being mad that u can't stop a below average speed running back that is all
how many times do I have to say it, you are fu*kin retarded. I didn't complain you ran too much idiot, I complained that you RAN THE SAME PLAY OVER AND OVER. How fu*kin hard is it to comprehend? It's been several posts now and I still don't think you fu*kin understand the problem. There's no point in even responding to you at this point.

Youre not even good either is the funny part. All you did was master a cheese exploit play. You continue to cheese and break rules in a league where everybody else plays by the rules and you wonder why you are 13-0 Your tired a.ss play calling got shut down in the 2nd half and if it wasnt for a lucky fumble recovery and TD to marshall in the first that when I took over Aso he has his back turned and runs away from the ball, and then me taking my head out of the game in the 2nd quarter and throwing 2 pick 6's to beason (which only happened because of madden online lag, if you are sitting at my crib both passes get completed). If I knew you were going to continually run the same play I might have actually kept picking something to stop it... but see I thought this was a sim league and f*ggots like yourself weren't allowed to run the same play over and over and over and over and over and over. But apparently I was wrong. Kick rocks

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-18-2011 at 05:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2489
perfe72ction 
space
space
my bad eagles i forgot i was a retard duh geez im dumb (and how many times do i gotta tell u just because its a toss doesn't make it the same play..different formations players and plays) ur still just upset that u think u saw something u didn't weaz played me he knows what run plays i run and he didn't have a problem stoppin me
 6 years ago '08        #2490
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
ay if anyone got any leagues that need active people let me know. I may have a lot more free time on my hand.
 6 years ago '05        #2491
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,608 | Props total: 13669 13669
 Stupendamatic said:
damn you got booted for real?

interested to hear this
I booted dude because I asked him to stop clocking. He did it from the 1st quarter until the 4th. He stopped when the score was out of reach.

No need to lie, look at the time of possession. 16 minutes to 11.

I asked him several times to play ball and he continued to start plays with 2 seconds left on the clock. That's unnecessary in the 1st three quarters. I gave him fair warning.
 6 years ago '10        #2492
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I booted dude because I asked him to stop clocking. He did it from the 1st quarter until the 4th. He stopped when the score was out of reach.

I asked him several times to play ball and he continued to start plays with 2 seconds left on the clock. That's unnecessary in the 1st three quarters. I gave him fair warning.
not tryin to sound like a prick but 16-11 difference isn't that bad...but obviously u guys seen the game and sh*t u know if he was clockin or what not
 6 years ago '05        #2493
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:

Hate is a strong word buddy, don't hate anybody on here. Even though you drop n-bombs.
 6 years ago '04        #2494
space
space
 Y.G. said:

I had like a 21-7 TOP against the cowboys in our first game. I wasn't doing that sh*t though, just ran the ball a lot and he either scored really fast or turned the ball over fast every possession.
 6 years ago '05        #2495
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
not tryin to sound like a prick but 16-11 difference isn't that bad...but obviously u guys seen the game and sh*t u know if he was clockin or what not
There was nothing wrong with his play. He tried corner blitzing but it didn't work. I asked dude continuously to play ball and his response was "im playing football n."

16 minutes may not look like a lot. In 7 minute quarters, that's an entire half of football.
 6 years ago '04        #2496
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
my bad eagles i forgot i was a retard duh geez im dumb (and how many times do i gotta tell u just because its a toss doesn't make it the same play..different formations players and plays) ur still just upset that u think u saw something u didn't weaz played me he knows what run plays i run and he didn't have a problem stoppin me

this guy is so stupid

So if I run 3 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 4 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 5 receivers and then run WR streaks and then use 2 te and then WR streaks and then run WR streaks and then 5 WR and run WR streaks its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I run a HB screen out of shotgun, then a HB screen out of iform, then a HB screen with 3 receivers, then a HB screen with 4 receivers, then a HB screen with 2 TEs its not cheesing or the same fu*kin sh*t?

If I have 8 guys in the box every play and then drop back into zone coverage its not cheesing? I switch my D up EVERY PLAY, because thats what a SIM league is. You literally ran the same defense almost every play, because thats what lame cheesers do.

You can try to justify it however you like but you ran the same play, (counter to the left side and a toss to the left side)

... Waits for him to ask why I didn't stop it if it was the same play when I already answered that several posts ago

I dont know why I even keep responding to you, you simply just dont get it.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-18-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2497
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I had like a 21-7 TOP against the cowboys in our first game. I wasn't doing that sh*t though, just ran the ball a lot and he either scored really fast or turned the ball over fast every possession.
He didn't start running until the 4th. I messaged dude plenty of times from the 1st through the 3rd. I gave up after that. He just ignored me, oh well.
 6 years ago '10        #2498
perfe72ction 
space
space
true but i mean one long 2 min drive makes it 14 13 thats pretty even
 6 years ago '10        #2499
perfe72ction 
space
space
honestly i just don't want another CPU game haha
 6 years ago '05        #2500
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 jesusplay said:
n*gga say he booted me because I went at my own pace? wtf?

really?

clocking? that's a term now? wtf?
If your own pace is starting the play at 2 seconds good luck finding a league. You must have thought I was playing or something.

Don't start talking like your good or something breh. 19 mph winds, Matt Cassel's accuracy and you clocking helped. It's alright, no excuses. I knew when I picked my squad that I would have to suffer through a season of bad throws.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy