Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM         #2441
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does the texans dude still play?
 6 years ago '05        #2442
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13741 13741
 marvelous said:
Yo YG where u find that fab smiley?
You know I got it on Boxden.
 6 years ago '05        #2443
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Y.G. said:
You know I got it on Boxden.
fu*k u for trying to play me lol..it just don't ever come up as one of my smiley choices
 6 years ago '05        #2444
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
does the texans dude still play?
Yup.
 6 years ago '05        #2445
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 marvelous said:
fu*k u for trying to play me lol..it just don't ever come up as one of my smiley choices
Naw bro somebody made it on here. It's not on the smile list.
 6 years ago '10        #2446
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
can you run i forms and dives? sh*t n*gga (its ok guys, im another white kid who says n*gga on the internet) im asking myself the same thing cuz all I saw was the same counter or toss play every down. You really think your some sort of like madden god or something? You fu*kin kidding me? All you do is run the same bullsh*t glitched plays over and over again and swivel catch and run up the field when you have the ball... YOU ARE A CHEESER. and you are a self admitted youtube glitch user. You should have been booted weeks ago, how you lasted this long is beyond me.

It's really fu*kin simple, this is a NO GLITCHING/NO NANO/NO CHEESE League. Clearly you are too fu*kin stupid to play the game without doing any of these things. If i wanted to be a lame a.ss f*ggot like you and call the same plays every down I could, but that is not fun to me. I dont enjoy calling the same play down after down, I'd rather lose a close sim game then win by blowout by cheesing and glitching. I'm sure someone with your mindframe wouldn't understand this though. Enjoy the ranked games douchebag

[pic - click to view]

i don't think im a madden god i think ur a madden minnow...im running the most basic offense to please everyone and still getting yelled at...jealousy is a bi*ch trait
 10-17-2011, 10:16 PM         #2447
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
I keep groupies on deck.
hes complaining about the same thing you did...
 6 years ago '05        #2448
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
hes complaining about the same thing you did...
:ehh: You were saying I ran 20 plays that were the same. You didn't see or hear a complaint from me.
 6 years ago '05        #2449
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Shame we're only active in here when guys are arguing.
 6 years ago '04        #2450
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
stupendamatic i wasnt calling u a cheeser was the people before......i dont understand why people cant play fair instead they find exploits and abuse them....

like that bullsh*t where a wr can be hella sh*tty but a good a.ss jump rating n then cats control em and they jump like they got moon boots....or cats playing 4-6 defense or 5 defensive lineman....every down and showing blitz every time...that sh*t aint sim....even the computer wouldnt fu*kin do that.....but cats will do it when u have 3-4-5-6-7-100 recievers on the field
 10-17-2011, 10:49 PM         #2451
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
:ehh: You were saying I ran 20 plays that were the same. You didn't see or hear a complaint from me.
but you did run the same play..
 6 years ago '04        #2452
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,854 | Props total: 2008 2008
 perfe72ction said:
difference between trying to run and running u RAN 5 times u tried more but my spys and my defensive looks musta confused u? i mean i guess i can one defensive play so it shoulda been easy to figure out how to exploit it o i forgot u rather not try and figure out how to beat a defense u rather just throw it and let the computer do what it does? like i said yall r pathetic the only (problem) i had agianst me was "rocket catching" did i do that mister bi*chass? na i ran to much lol i ran tosses and counters with DANIEL THOMAS what an 84 ish speed rb? ur fu*kin T R A S H
not try and figure it out? why do you think I had 0 points at halftime and got 17 in the 2nd half

Like i said you are clearly a moron and Weaz are you gonna boot this fool or what? Theres no point in playing in this league anymore for me if this type of blatant week in and out cheesing is allowed. Don't get me wrong I love this league and you do a great job running it.. but I'm straight if rules posted on the first page have been broken several times and dudes are still playing games. I got no problem admitting to defeat, ask marvelous or stupendamatic.. but fu*k this cheesing bi*chmade f*ggot.
 6 years ago '05        #2453
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
I feel like there has been more complaints the year then the last 2 combined smh just shut up and play the VIDEO GAME
 6 years ago '04        #2454
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
yg send me invite when u get a chance ill be on tonight...

wont hear a peep about me quitting or anything anymore...i dont give a sh*t if anyone cheese me anymore just try n improve my game to the way it use to me
 6 years ago '10        #2455
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
user v user outside i made him looks stupid all day thats why hes mad....ok guys for now on 1st play ill run a toss outta I form 2nd play ill run a fb dive 3rd play ill run a stop to brandon marshall 4th play im gunna run a counter weak 5th play im gunna go back to the toss but outta weak formation (its a different play eagles relax u seen it remember?) 6th play im gunna run a fb dive cuz ill probably b on the 3 yard line by then and score...next series ill run 1st play draw 2nd play streak 3rd play counter outta strong (its a different play eagles relax useen it remember?) 4th play will prob b a fade ball to Marshall for six because Daniel Thomas is a monster on the 1st and 3rd play...now just repeat and throw a random hb screen...phew ok NOW you might b able to contend with me atleast a little bit of the game
 6 years ago '05        #2456
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
but you did run the same play..
You again?
 10-17-2011, 11:41 PM         #2457
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You again?
no point in arguing with you.. your a bi*ch.. and you are commish.. your not going to boot yourself because of your cheese.. your a hypocrite.. you know it.. you live with it.. your a bi*ch.. this is well known..
 6 years ago '05        #2458
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
not try and figure it out? why do you think I had 0 points at halftime and got 17 in the 2nd half

Like i said you are clearly a moron and Weaz are you gonna boot this fool or what? Theres no point in playing in this league anymore for me if this type of blatant week in and out cheesing is allowed. Don't get me wrong I love this league and you do a great job running it.. but I'm straight if rules posted on the first page have been broken several times and dudes are still playing games. I got no problem admitting to defeat, ask marvelous or stupendamatic.. but fu*k this cheesing bi*chmade f*ggot.
I'll give dude one more chance like I'm giving the old saints owner another chance. If they are still issues, we will deal with them accordingly.
 6 years ago '05        #2459
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
Well I think it's official now that I clinched HFA throughout the playoffs so road to the super bowl goes through Atlanta
 6 years ago '04        #2460
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,854 | Props total: 2008 2008
 perfe72ction said:
user v user outside i made him looks stupid all day thats why hes mad....ok guys for now on 1st play ill run a toss outta I form 2nd play ill run a fb dive 3rd play ill run a stop to brandon marshall 4th play im gunna run a counter weak 5th play im gunna go back to the toss but outta weak formation (its a different play eagles relax u seen it remember?) 6th play im gunna run a fb dive cuz ill probably b on the 3 yard line by then and score...next series ill run 1st play draw 2nd play streak 3rd play counter outta strong (its a different play eagles relax useen it remember?) 4th play will prob b a fade ball to Marshall for six because Daniel Thomas is a monster on the 1st and 3rd play...now just repeat and throw a random hb screen...phew ok NOW you might b able to contend with me atleast a little bit of the game
like its hard to make someone miss in the open field on 1 on 1. and lol at this kid.. you dont think youre a madden god but yet you list your entire plays? jesus kid its just a game... go outside... live life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy