Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2421
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 layzie8171 said:
man drunk madden is not where its at. shouldnt of drank so much at my boys bbq party during the day. losing by 3 to the computer right now
You need the win to keep pace with the niners for that division lead
 10-17-2011, 09:05 PM         #2422
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
according to Y.G you can run the same play 20 times.. its your job to stop it..
 6 years ago '06        #2423
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
 marvelous said:
You need the win to keep pace with the niners for that division lead
this year aint it. i just dont have the personal on D. im ready for that draft though, stock up on quality players.

and i just got date r*ped by the seahawks
 6 years ago '05        #2424
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 layzie8171 said:
this year aint it. i just dont have the personal on D. im ready for that draft though, stock up on quality players.

and i just got date r*ped by the seahawks
Damn I was hoping that week 17 matchup vs SF was going to be for the division
 6 years ago '04        #2425
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 marvelous said:
I obviously don't have the stats in front of me but I'd say 8-10 tosses around the same amount if counters atleast 2 dives up the gut and 2 or 3 wildcats and the random pass plays...sound about right?

As far as defense goes its hard to say what he picked I can only see what he does with his LB or safety
 marvelous said:
And it really has nothing to do with him being my boy but it seems like the only thing he can do is punt without getting called a cheeser and thats just because not to many people forced him to punt this year

I'm just waiting for "yo Weaz the dolphins runs the same punt coverage where he rocket punts and swivels to down it, that ain't sim"
so you admit that he cheeses but then say you dont understand why people call him out on it... but its not because hes your boy

did i complain when you or stupend beat me by 21+? Nope. You know why? Cuz you guys didnt cheese or glitch. Your boy did..
 6 years ago '05        #2426
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
Please highlight where I said he cheeses?
 10-17-2011, 09:28 PM         #2427
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
again... apparently to Y.G you can run the same play...
 6 years ago '10        #2428
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
so you admit that he cheeses but then say you dont understand why people call him out on it... but its not because hes your boy

did i complain when you or stupend beat me by 21+? Nope. You know why? Cuz you guys didnt cheese or glitch. Your boy did..
everyone say I if you think a toss play is a cheese play...ur just wack man ive never seen someone pissed and call tosses and counters cheese plays i ran toss plays outta 3 different formations so even if all 22 runs were tosses thats still 7 tosses but all different formations...i ran counters outta 2 formations i ran a fb dive i ran 2 wildcat plays i ran a goaline play u sound like a fu*kin moron for complaining about toss plays i only threw the ball 9 times when i called u out on it vs the cowboys it was cool because it was u...stick to fifa
 6 years ago '04        #2429
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
22 rushes and 20 tosses? lol yall are too funny...i can't pass so i run now i can't run so i...idk man idk what to do anymore and like weaz said he did to dro or someone did to dro...read the defense and hot route or audible or something...your rb is one of the tops so why wouldn't i load up the box...isn't that what they do to AP? its pathetic i can now no longer run toss plays counter plays or streaks....check alright can i run lets say? i form iso or blasts? yall wonder why i run similar plays so much because my hands are tied behind myback on play calls if anything even looks weird its cheating...geez i couldn't even stay off the site for one day without yall bringin me up!

can you run i forms and dives? sh*t n*gga (its ok guys, im another white kid who says n*gga on the internet) im asking myself the same thing cuz all I saw was the same counter or toss play every down. You really think your some sort of like madden god or something? You fu*kin kidding me? All you do is run the same bullsh*t glitched plays over and over again and swivel catch and run up the field when you have the ball... YOU ARE A CHEESER. and you are a self admitted youtube glitch user. You should have been booted weeks ago, how you lasted this long is beyond me.

It's really fu*kin simple, this is a NO GLITCHING/NO NANO/NO CHEESE League. Clearly you are too fu*kin stupid to play the game without doing any of these things. If i wanted to be a lame a.ss f*ggot like you and call the same plays every down I could, but that is not fun to me. I dont enjoy calling the same play down after down, I'd rather lose a close sim game then win by blowout by cheesing and glitching. I'm sure someone with your mindframe wouldn't understand this though. Enjoy the ranked games douchebag
 6 years ago '04        #2430
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
everyone say I if you think a toss play is a cheese play...ur just wack man ive never seen someone pissed and call tosses and counters cheese plays i ran toss plays outta 3 different formations so even if all 22 runs were tosses thats still 7 tosses but all different formations...i ran counters outta 2 formations i ran a fb dive i ran 2 wildcat plays i ran a goaline play u sound like a fu*kin moron for complaining about toss plays i only threw the ball 9 times when i called u out on it vs the cowboys it was cool because it was u...stick to fifa
Wow, you are really fu*kin stupid.

Like I'm sitting here with my hand on my head literally because I can't believe you are this stupid.

Read this you fu*kin retard

*READ THIS BEFORE POSTING*

*Updates Will Always Be On The Front Page*

*Rules*
Weeks will be advanced every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday @ 11:59 pm, (central time).

Games will be played with 7 minute quarters, random weather & All-Madden difficulty

No restarting games against the computer.

No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)

Punts on 4th downs are required unless the situations below apply:

You may go for it on 4th & 1 only if you are past the 50 yard line.

If a player is down by 28 points or more, or behind in the 4th quarter, that player is allowed to go for it on 4th down or use onside kicks.

No draining the clock the entire game.

In the event of a disconnect, the game will be replayed.

If a user has multiple disconnects, they will be removed from the league.

You must use myleaguemanager.net to sign and release free agents and maintain your salary cap.

Do not spam the computer in order to set records.

Don't let the door hit your a.ss on the way out f*g
 10-17-2011, 09:34 PM         #2431
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dolphins got kicked?
Got that AFC on lockkk
 6 years ago '10        #2432
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
can you run i forms and dives? sh*t n*gga (its ok guys, im another white kid who says n*gga on the internet) im asking myself the same thing cuz all I saw was the same counter or toss play every down. You really think your some sort of like madden god or something? You fu*kin kidding me? All you do is run the same bullsh*t glitched plays over and over again and swivel catch and run up the field when you have the ball... YOU ARE A CHEESER. and you are a self admitted youtube glitch user. You should have been booted weeks ago, how you lasted this long is beyond me.

It's really fu*kin simple, this is a NO GLITCHING/NO NANO/NO CHEESE League. Clearly you are too fu*kin stupid to play the game without doing any of these things. If i wanted to be a lame a.ss f*ggot like you and call the same plays every down I could, but that is not fun to me. I dont enjoy calling the same play down after down, I'd rather lose a close sim game then win by blowout by cheesing and glitching. I'm sure someone with your mindframe wouldn't understand this though. Enjoy the ranked games douchebag
wowwy someones a little sad that he can't stop a run play...ur a fu*kin idiot weaz can u somehow make it so my and eagles game didn't count like rerun it somehow? bro ill let you pick my offense...any play any time all you tried to do is run with vick but everyone knows thats what "lame a.ss Eagles players" do so i shut it down besides one run where i was up so much i coulda even gave u my controller and u wouldn't have lost it...fair warning don't run the ball or pass the ball vs eagles he will get upset
 6 years ago '05        #2433
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,640 | Props total: 13716 13716
 HenryTheMenace said:
Dolphins got kicked?
Got that AFC on lockkk

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2434
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
wowwy someones a little sad that he can't stop a run play...ur a fu*kin idiot weaz can u somehow make it so my and eagles game didn't count like rerun it somehow? bro ill let you pick my offense...any play any time all you tried to do is run with vick but everyone knows thats what "lame a.ss Eagles players" do so i shut it down besides one run where i was up so much i coulda even gave u my controller and u wouldn't have lost it...fair warning don't run the ball or pass the ball vs eagles he will get upset
It's funny, I seemed to have played 12 games this season and I have complained 0 times and have had 0 people complain about me. I play you and I have complaints but its just me being a pus*y? When several other people have complained about you? Nah kid, clearly you are the problem here.

Numbers dont lie and now you are just straight making bullsh*t up. Lol at all I tried to do was run with Vick. Maybe 5 times during the game I attempted to scramble and almost every time I got swallowed up anyway, so what is the issue there?
 6 years ago '05        #2435
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
according to Y.G you can run the same play 20 times.. its your job to stop it..
I keep groupies on deck.
 6 years ago '10        #2436
perfe72ction 
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
Dolphins got kicked?
Got that AFC on lockkk
na im not kicked yet anyway...i have witnesses on what i do not being illegal but the eagles are so sour that they were who i thought they were
[pic - click to view]

Eagles all i got for you is
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2437
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
Yo YG where u find that fab smiley?
 6 years ago '05        #2438
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
man cowboys shat all over my defense

the only thing I could come away with was I made some nice highlight plays but of course the madden Gods decided to freeze my game as I am loading the highlight

GG Cowboys, vengeance is coming
 6 years ago '10        #2439
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
It's funny, I seemed to have played 12 games this season and I have complained 0 times and have had 0 people complain about me. I play you and I have complaints but its just me being a pus*y? When several other people have complained about you? Nah kid, clearly you are the problem here.

Numbers dont lie and now you are just straight making bullsh*t up. Lol at all I tried to do was run with Vick. Maybe 5 times during the game I attempted to scramble and almost every time I got swallowed up anyway, so what is the issue there?
difference between trying to run and running u RAN 5 times u tried more but my spys and my defensive looks musta confused u? i mean i guess i can one defensive play so it shoulda been easy to figure out how to exploit it o i forgot u rather not try and figure out how to beat a defense u rather just throw it and let the computer do what it does? like i said yall r pathetic the only (problem) i had agianst me was "rocket catching" did i do that mister bi*chass? na i ran to much lol i ran tosses and counters with DANIEL THOMAS what an 84 ish speed rb? ur fu*kin T R A S H
 6 years ago '05        #2440
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago