Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 135
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #2401
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
ya fu*k it...i was expecting cats to be sim....but that sh*t aint happening see all the ppl complaining so fu*k it...ive learned sum new cheese....imported from england.

so quitting aint ever happening again...i got this.....did the user for the raiders quit? if so ill take dem for the next 10 years
 6 years ago '05        #2402
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 shortz said:
ya fu*k it...i was expecting cats to be sim....but that sh*t aint happening see all the ppl complaining so fu*k it...ive learned sum new cheese....imported from england.

so quitting aint ever happening again...i got this.....did the user for the raiders quit? if so ill take dem for the next 10 years
Are u trying to get back in the league by saying your going to cheese?
 6 years ago '04        #2403
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,607 | Props total: 1506 1506
everyone else is and there still in the league...so why not..i play fair..and then quit in da last minute...n i get booted....u guys are fu*kin stupid...

u would rather play with a cheap a.ss fool then play with a guy who plays straight up and fair.....only reason i quit cuz n*ggas was trying to run up the score with like a minute or 2 to go...and still cheesing...
 6 years ago '06        #2404
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 marvelous said:
I watched that game he prolly ran like 8-10 tosses smh dude has a bullseye on his back so everybody wants to see him go down, he ran just as many counters as tosses.

So now u can't stack the box either? Smh let the man play a game
wait how do you watch the games
 6 years ago '05        #2405
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 layzie8171 said:
wait how do you watch the games
I live around the corner from him i was over there kickin it
 6 years ago '05        #2406
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13672 13672
 shortz said:
everyone else is and there still in the league...so why not..i play fair..and then quit in da last minute...n i get booted....u guys are fu*kin stupid...

u would rather play with a cheap a.ss fool then play with a guy who plays straight up and fair.....only reason i quit cuz n*ggas was trying to run up the score with like a minute or 2 to go...and still cheesing...
Yet you want to be our league?

I'll send you the invite later. No cheddar though.
 6 years ago '04        #2407
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1964 1964
 marvelous said:
I watched that game he prolly ran like 8-10 tosses smh dude has a bullseye on his back so everybody wants to see him go down, he ran just as many counters as tosses.

So now u can't stack the box either? Smh let the man play a game
8-10 tosses? come on man.. i understand thats your boy and youre gonna be tryin to defend him but be real.. it was certainly double that number.

and if you watched the game then you can agree that he ran the same defense basically every play and didn't run more than a total of like 5 different plays. basically 15 tosses, 5-7 counters, and a few random pass plays. It says right there on the fu*kin 4th rule its a no cheese/no glitch/no nano league and you cant keep picking the same play repeatedly. Nobody is gunning for the f*ggot, he clearly keeps breaking the rules and then wonders why people complain. Nobody is impressed by some f*ggot who keeps running tosses and then weaves in and out.
 6 years ago '05        #2408
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13672 13672
 notoriousthugzz said:
So running 20 toss plays and stacking 8 in the box and then dropping back into the same zone coverage every play is sim now huh?

why are you even in this league? is that sh*t fun for you? go play ranked matches and be with other losers like yourself who look up glitches all day and run the same plays over and over. I thought this was a SIM no cheese league? I would have booted this dude weeks ago if I was Weaz... now I see where dude is coming from.


Taken from the first post

No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly

You literally ran the same toss play AT LEAST 15 times if not 20. Not to mention a few instances on consecutive plays. 1, 2, 3 Strikes... You're Outta Here
I'm not following bro. You saying he faked blitzed then dropped everyone back into coverage?

Oh, and he tossed against me too but I shut that weak ish down.

Dude got mad because when he ran backwards I setup the tackle, clicked off and let the CPU finish it.


Last edited by Y.G.; 10-17-2011 at 08:10 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #2409
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
 marvelous said:
I live around the corner from him i was over there kickin it
o ok, thought i was trippin and be like damn we can watch the other games now
 6 years ago '04        #2410
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 Stupendamatic said:
cowboys, when can you play?
im ready
 6 years ago '05        #2411
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 shortz said:
everyone else is and there still in the league...so why not..i play fair..and then quit in da last minute...n i get booted....u guys are fu*kin stupid...

u would rather play with a cheap a.ss fool then play with a guy who plays straight up and fair.....only reason i quit cuz n*ggas was trying to run up the score with like a minute or 2 to go...and still cheesing...
excuse me? I know damn well you're not going to try and say I play cheap. Quit in the last minute? You're a.ss couldn't handle an a.ss whoopin and dashboarded and don't try that weak a.ss excuse "I got a system update" bull sh*t.



Who has ever gotten an update in the middle of an online game? Anyone? You're prompted to update when you START the game. Even so let's say there was some once in a lifetime sh*t where you had to update, coincidently it's immediately after you throw an INT in your own 20? Right after you disconnected I checked your profile and you were sitting in the dashboard, when you update you're signed out of XBL.

Come on you gotta come with a better excuse than that that weak sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #2412
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 YngSwift said:
im ready
hopping on now
 6 years ago '05        #2413
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 notoriousthugzz said:
8-10 tosses? come on man.. i understand thats your boy and youre gonna be tryin to defend him but be real.. it was certainly double that number.

and if you watched the game then you can agree that he ran the same defense basically every play and didn't run more than a total of like 5 different plays. basically 15 tosses, 5-7 counters, and a few random pass plays. It says right there on the fu*kin 4th rule its a no cheese/no glitch/no nano league and you cant keep picking the same play repeatedly. Nobody is gunning for the f*ggot, he clearly keeps breaking the rules and then wonders why people complain. Nobody is impressed by some f*ggot who keeps running tosses and then weaves in and out.
I obviously don't have the stats in front of me but I'd say 8-10 tosses around the same amount if counters atleast 2 dives up the gut and 2 or 3 wildcats and the random pass plays...sound about right?

As far as defense goes its hard to say what he picked I can only see what he does with his LB or safety
 6 years ago '05        #2414
ThatBoy 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 20 20
What's up withe the ravens owner? It shows he hasn't been online since the 11th.
 6 years ago '05        #2415
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
And it really has nothing to do with him being my boy but it seems like the only thing he can do is punt without getting called a cheeser and thats just because not to many people forced him to punt this year

I'm just waiting for "yo Weaz the dolphins runs the same punt coverage where he rocket punts and swivels to down it, that ain't sim"
 6 years ago '05        #2416
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 YngSwift said:
im ready
you getting on? If not i'll hop on gears...I sent you a friend request and game invite
 6 years ago '10        #2417
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
22 rushes and 20 tosses? lol yall are too funny...i can't pass so i run now i can't run so i...idk man idk what to do anymore and like weaz said he did to dro or someone did to dro...read the defense and hot route or audible or something...your rb is one of the tops so why wouldn't i load up the box...isn't that what they do to AP? its pathetic i can now no longer run toss plays counter plays or streaks....check alright can i run lets say? i form iso or blasts? yall wonder why i run similar plays so much because my hands are tied behind myback on play calls if anything even looks weird its cheating...geez i couldn't even stay off the site for one day without yall bringin me up!
 6 years ago '10        #2418
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 marvelous said:
And it really has nothing to do with him being my boy but it seems like the only thing he can do is punt without getting called a cheeser and thats just because not to many people forced him to punt this year

I'm just waiting for "yo Weaz the dolphins runs the same punt coverage where he rocket punts and swivels to down it, that ain't sim"
don't give em ideas
 6 years ago '05        #2419
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13672 13672
 ThatBoy said:
What's up withe the ravens owner? It shows he hasn't been online since the 11th.
Booting him tonight breh.
 6 years ago '06        #2420
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,544 | Props total: 201 201
man drunk madden is not where its at. shouldnt of drank so much at my boys bbq party during the day. losing by 3 to the computer right now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy