Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2381
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,656 | Props total: 13768 13768
 perfe72ction said:
Alright fu*k this site I'm through with boxden when y'all need a game hit me on the box this ignorant fu*k and clowns like the giants get off on thinkin they know what they r talkin bout and get off on running there mouth to anyone superior then them (corny fu*kin side note I'm not talkin madden) so eagles hit me on XBL when u wanna get out game in...corn ball a.ss dude makes a gamertag weaz goodell and I'm a nerd if u aren't a bi*ch ill see u on tomorrow Don

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2382
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
Jets, get at me. I thought I was going up against the Packers.
 6 years ago '04        #2383
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,880 | Props total: 2017 2017
 perfe72ction said:
ya bro the LAST thing i am is a f*ggot....ask that crackheaded mother of ur next time u visit her in the pen...sh*t IM the internet thug but ur retarded a.ss hasn't stopped runnin ur mouth bout me being white or gay...funny u can't speak on sh*t about madden cuz i sonned u the ENTIRE game like u came outta my d!ck YOUR the internet thug thinkin u are awarded a tough guy card cuz ur race...i bet ur a Correctional Officer or cop or some sh*t thinkin ur a tough guy talkin sh*t to dudes in handcuffs or behind bars but go to bars and ur the bi*ch in the corner drinkin ur margarita hiding from trouble
 perfe72ction said:
he doesn't want that sh*t i already made him my bi*ch hes literally HORRID has one play to his TE that is caught by the computer does nothing at all on either side of the ball...i take sh*ts with more talent then this bi*ch
correct me if Im wrong but I thought I remembered reading that he scored a go ahead TD with :15 seconds and you kicked a game winning FG as time expired? how is that sonning or making someone your bi*ch?
 6 years ago '04        #2384
space
space
oh yeah perfection im taking it down now.. ill be off work at 5 tomorrow if u wanna get our game in
 6 years ago '05        #2385
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
correct me if Im wrong but I thought I remembered reading that he scored a go ahead TD with :15 seconds and you kicked a game winning FG as time expired? how is that sonning or making someone your bi*ch?
He's just confused, forgive him.
 10-17-2011, 09:54 AM         #2386
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
U beat Steelers earlier?
yep... we had a weird situation where i made him fumble for at the goal line and they called him for holding.. i hit decline and it back him up to his 10 yard line.. like i accepted.. he scored.. but its kinda meaningless since i lost by 14 i think.. maybe more.
 10-17-2011, 11:04 AM         #2387
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marvelous said:
U beat Steelers earlier?
Yessir only got one loss this season
 10-17-2011, 11:36 AM         #2388
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just played the browns he was up 21-0.. i came back.. and got the lead 28-21.. i make him fumble and he sends me a message saying hes going to quit.. i can have the win..
 6 years ago '05        #2389
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 marvelous said:
LT doesn't make you face the QB there is no strafe on offense
Yes it does, holding LT turns your receiver towards the QB.
 6 years ago '05        #2390
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Alright fu*k this site I'm through with boxden when y'all need a game hit me on the box this ignorant fu*k and clowns like the giants get off on thinkin they know what they r talkin bout and get off on running there mouth to anyone superior then them (corny fu*kin side note I'm not talkin madden) so eagles hit me on XBL when u wanna get out game in...corn ball a.ss dude makes a gamertag weaz goodell and I'm a nerd if u aren't a bi*ch ill see u on tomorrow Don

you take this sh*t to heart it's not even that serious
 6 years ago '05        #2391
space
space
cowboys, when can you play?
 6 years ago '05        #2392
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Stupendamatic said:
Yes it does, holding LT turns your receiver towards the QB.
I just tested it on practice mode,threw a streak to Julio clicked into him held LT and ran after the ball normal as can be
 6 years ago '05        #2393
space
space
 marvelous said:
I just tested it on practice mode,threw a streak to Julio clicked into him held LT and ran after the ball normal as can be
you can't hold it while you sprint, it doesn't work like it does on defense...
 6 years ago '05        #2394
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
you can't hold it while you sprint, it doesn't work like it does on defense...
Tested out your logic again in practice mode sent Julio on a curl threw it early and lobbed it held LT right before he turns around on the curl and the ball hit him in the back of the helmet...I'm telling u LT doesnt do anything on offense without the ball
 6 years ago '05        #2395
space
space
 marvelous said:
Tested out your logic again in practice mode sent Julio on a curl threw it early and lobbed it held LT right before he turns around on the curl and the ball hit him in the back of the helmet...I'm telling u LT doesnt do anything on offense without the ball
yes it does, I believe even in the rocket catch video that was posted the guy talks about holding LT
 6 years ago '04        #2396
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,616 | Props total: 1533 1533
yg let me get back up in this....
 6 years ago '05        #2397
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
yes it does, I believe even in the rocket catch video that was posted the guy talks about holding LT
Idk bro to my knowledge there is no strafe on offense this year and I tried it twice with no success but if u insist I'll just take your word for it lol I don't really care that much
 6 years ago '04        #2398
space
space
So running 20 toss plays and stacking 8 in the box and then dropping back into the same zone coverage every play is sim now huh?

why are you even in this league? is that sh*t fun for you? go play ranked matches and be with other losers like yourself who look up glitches all day and run the same plays over and over. I thought this was a SIM no cheese league? I would have booted this dude weeks ago if I was Weaz... now I see where dude is coming from.

Taken from the first post

No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly

You literally ran the same toss play AT LEAST 15 times if not 20. Not to mention a few instances on consecutive plays. 1, 2, 3 Strikes... You're Outta Here

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-17-2011 at 06:30 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2399
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
I watched that game he prolly ran like 8-10 tosses smh dude has a bullseye on his back so everybody wants to see him go down, he ran just as many counters as tosses.

So now u can't stack the box either? Smh let the man play a game
 6 years ago '05        #2400
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
yg let me get back up in this....
Seriously?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago