most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2361
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13702 13702
 perfe72ction said:
calling time out up 30 with about 40 seconds to go on 4th down is SIM? its normal? i don't care every single time u told me to stop doing something i stopped doing it and i notice the rest of the league still doing it...like i said i don't give a fu*k i don't need to do it as ive proven but don't b a hypocrite man...and Stupendamatic get YGs nuts outta ur mouth and u might say something that makes sense...first off if i did do that (Hold LT and press y to catch) who gives a fu*k its what u do on defense isn't it? BUT sense ur a moron and have NO clue what ur talkin about because offense cant straffe u just sound like an a.ss CLOWN
n*gga, I'm not reading the rest of your post after that.

I called time out while I was on defense. I messaged your phaggot roommate and told him to go for it. He punted. I was doing the dude a favor. I didn't go for it on 4th at any point. I'll post the stats if you want to lie and say I did.
 6 years ago '05        #2362
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 nastyNick88 said:
Is there a Saints owner? Guess I'll check here in a bit.
Play the game breh. He's done. Like somebody else is about to be.
 6 years ago '10        #2363
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
n*gga, I'm not reading the rest of your post after that.

I called time out while I was on defense. I messaged your phaggot roommate and told him to go for it. He punted. I was doing the dude a favor. I didn't go for it on 4th at any point. I'll post the stats if you want to lie and say I did.
sorry man forgot ur slow...i didn't say u were on O i just said it was 4th down...regardless its not realistic like this is suppose to b...calling timeout up 30 unless u picked the wrong play or gunna get a delay of game is just a punk bi*ch move HOWEVER im still undefeated u still TRIED to swivel catch and my roommates still wack at Madden...

its almost time for Stu to come up for air off that nutsack of urs hurry up and tell him what to say
 6 years ago '05        #2364
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
sorry man forgot ur slow...i didn't say u were on O i just said it was 4th down...regardless its not realistic like this is suppose to b...calling timeout up 30 unless u picked the wrong play or gunna get a delay of game is just a punk bi*ch move HOWEVER im still undefeated u still TRIED to swivel catch and my roommates still wack at Madden...

its almost time for Stu to come up for air off that nutsack of urs hurry up and tell him what to say
Oh, I didn't realize it was illegal to call timeout for somebody else while they're on offense.

I even messaged they gay dude to go for it and he punted anyway. But he wants to onside kick the other positions.

I can see why you live together, phaggots. Glad you have a parnter that is similar in personality.
 6 years ago '08        #2365
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,454 | Props total: 544 544
 Y.G. said:
Oh, I didn't realize it was illegal to call timeout for somebody else while they're on offense.

I even messaged they gay dude to go for it and he punted anyway. But he wants to onside kick the other positions.

I can see why you live together, phaggots. Glad you have a parnter that is similar in personality.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa n*gga hahahaha.

But got damn how much arguing can you n*ggas do? LOL... I say yall play eachother one of yall records the game and whoever loses gotta rock an avy the other n*gga finds for the rest of the season.
 6 years ago '10        #2366
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:

ya bro the LAST thing i am is a f*ggot....ask that crackheaded mother of ur next time u visit her in the pen...sh*t IM the internet thug but ur retarded a.ss hasn't stopped runnin ur mouth bout me being white or gay...funny u can't speak on sh*t about madden cuz i sonned u the ENTIRE game like u came outta my d!ck YOUR the internet thug thinkin u are awarded a tough guy card cuz ur race...i bet ur a Correctional Officer or cop or some sh*t thinkin ur a tough guy talkin sh*t to dudes in handcuffs or behind bars but go to bars and ur the bi*ch in the corner drinkin ur margarita hiding from trouble

Last edited by perfe72ction; 10-16-2011 at 11:59 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2367
perfe72ction 
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:

But got damn how much arguing can you n*ggas do? LOL... I say yall play eachother one of yall records the game and whoever loses gotta rock an avy the other n*gga finds for the rest of the season.
he doesn't want that sh*t i already made him my bi*ch hes literally HORRID has one play to his TE that is caught by the computer does nothing at all on either side of the ball...i take sh*ts with more talent then this bi*ch
 6 years ago '05        #2368
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 d3athb4dishonor said:

10-17-2011, 12:01 AM         #2369
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh.. this sh*t again?
 6 years ago '05        #2370
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 d3athb4dishonor said:

I'm down.
 6 years ago '05        #2371
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
ya bro the LAST thing i am is a f*ggot....ask that crackheaded mother of ur next time u visit her in the pen...sh*t IM the internet thug but ur retarded a.ss hasn't stopped runnin ur mouth bout me being white or gay...funny u can't speak on sh*t about madden cuz i sonned u the ENTIRE game like u came outta my d!ck YOUR the internet thug thinkin u are awarded a tough guy card cuz ur race...i bet ur a Correctional Officer or cop or some sh*t thinkin ur a tough guy talkin sh*t to dudes in handcuffs or behind bars but go to bars and ur the bi*ch in the corner drinkin ur margarita hiding from trouble

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2372
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 HenryTheMenace said:
oh.. this sh*t again?
U beat Steelers earlier?
 6 years ago '10        #2373
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm down.
after monday night football...we r playin madden right? im allowed to throw to my WR u leave in single coverage...im allowed to score more then a certain amount of TDS or u gunna tell me to stop its not far?
 6 years ago '05        #2374
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
A, Packers, where you at bro???
 6 years ago '05        #2375
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
after monday night football...we r playin madden right? im allowed to throw to my WR u leave in single coverage...im allowed to score more then a certain amount of TDS or u gunna tell me to stop its not far?
Run it now.
 6 years ago '10        #2376
perfe72ction 
space
space
idk what it is probably his bi*chassness but i really wish this turd lived down the road from me i feel like just smackin the p!ss outta him...not even f!ghting him just smackin him around like some dirty bi*ch...ignorant fu*ks get under my skin
 6 years ago '10        #2377
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Run it now.
bi*ch u run the league I run the rest of Madden u ain't tellin me when I'm playin I gotta work in the morning so ill tell ur dumb a.ss to get on when I want to play
 6 years ago '05        #2378
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
bi*ch u run the league I run the rest of Madden u ain't tellin me when I'm playin I gotta work in the morning so ill tell ur dumb a.ss to get on when I want to play
Angry + scared = biatch

Side note: A guy on the internet saying he "runs" Madden then takin pride in it.

Side note 2: You know you ain't got no damn job Tommy.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-17-2011 at 12:22 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #2379
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Angry + scared = biatch
Work in the am+Tired=u get another day to think ur worth a fu*k so save all that talkin because when I'm up 30 ur gunna need to find ANOTHER excuse to why I beat u
 6 years ago '10        #2380
perfe72ction 
space
space
Alright fu*k this site I'm through with boxden when y'all need a game hit me on the box this ignorant fu*k and clowns like the giants get off on thinkin they know what they r talkin bout and get off on running there mouth to anyone superior then them (corny fu*kin side note I'm not talkin madden) so eagles hit me on XBL when u wanna get out game in...corn ball a.ss dude makes a gamertag weaz goodell and I'm a nerd if u aren't a bi*ch ill see u on tomorrow Don
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago