Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #2341
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Stay off my d*ck KKKramer. The stat padding that people have problems with is when phaggots like you throw to the same receiver 7+ times for 400+ yards while swiveling catching () against the CPU.

If your phaggot roommate didn't want me to run the score up on his a.ss he shouldn't have went for onside kicks when the score was 40 - 12 with less than 3 minutes left in the 4th.
If my roomate didn't want u to run the score up he shouldn't of kicked an onside kick...my man u are retarded lol
 7 years ago '05        #2342
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 perfe72ction said:
We got 2 tvs in the living room I didn't drive to someones house to watch it dingbat...and I taped the highlight at the end of the game...wonder how u say somethings illegal n then run it :-) chhhhhheatah
You have 2 tv's yet, you're in there next to him so you can watch me play.

You can say I swivel caught all want KKKramer, you won't find one other person in this thread that will say I do that weak ish you do. Never have, never will. Keep lying to yourself though.

At the end of the day though, you're a loser. You think about me when I log off of Madden. You think about me when I log off Boxden. When I'm out kickin it, you're in the house making tapes of the games I played. You wake up and check this thread to see what I've said, then you quote me for attention. You have a sad existence.
 7 years ago '05        #2343
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 perfe72ction said:
Hey man I'm all about talkin playoffs I just penned myself in the super bowl anyway its just to funny that he bi*ched for days bout me user catchin and superman over there can't do it
 perfe72ction said:
If my roomate didn't want u to run the score up he shouldn't of kicked an onside kick...my man u are retarded lol
Seems like you really don't like the league. When I get back to the crib I'll just permaban you and the Saints to end the nonsense. Then you two can find some league that suites you.

Sounds good to me.
 7 years ago '10        #2344
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Only way ull make a run man...if that's what ya gotta do instead of just man up n beat me then I guess that's what ya gotta do
 7 years ago '10        #2345
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
Why u upset that u got caught doing what I do? Minus the actual CATCHING...and I don't like the league but I'm a nerd geek little d!ck white boy that scoreboard watches...doesn't make sense
 7 years ago '04        #2346
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
If anyone is interested in joining any additional leagues let me know.. I found a site that has their own forums and multiple leagues. Been there for a week so far and its pretty solid.

Cheesers and CB blitzers need not apply
 7 years ago '05        #2347
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
I don't see what the big deal is with corner blitzing? I try it a couple times a game and usually get burnt on it but since it works for the Jets he can't do it?

Some of you take "sim" league to serious,it's still a video game
 7 years ago '08        #2348
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 notoriousthugzz said:
If anyone is interested in joining any additional leagues let me know.. I found a site that has their own forums and multiple leagues. Been there for a week so far and its pretty solid.

Cheesers and CB blitzers need not apply
If you wanna get down in another league and your active... BECK411 hit him up, he runs pretty solid leagues and besides for Weaz lgs he's got the only other joints I fu*k with. He usually puts up microsoft points as well so its a nice little incentive for playing madden lol.
 7 years ago '05        #2349
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
 perfe72ction said:
let the boys play CHEATAHHH!
That's not a swivel catch bro, doesn't even look like he tried to turn his receiver around.
 7 years ago '10        #2350
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Stupendamatic said:
That's not a swivel catch bro, doesn't even look like he tried to turn his receiver around.
It is the same thing I do bro I don't turn around I just catch it only difference
 7 years ago '05        #2351
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 Stupendamatic said:
That's not a swivel catch bro, doesn't even look like he tried to turn his receiver around.
Yea, I just screwed up the route by over slanting. You can see when I click on (it goes red) and immediately go off route. I tried to get back to the spot but it was too late.

Dude really expects people to believe that this


[video - click to view]


Looks like this (which is what he does)


[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '10        #2352
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
cuz u can't click into a guy and still user im a cheater lol dude if u didn't fu*k up u woulda swivel caught it however u don't have smarts to...REGARDLESS im the only dude in the league that users that isn't allowed to do that and thats fine cuz taaadah Daniel Thomas sh*ts
 7 years ago '04        #2353
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
 marvelous said:
I don't see what the big deal is with corner blitzing? I try it a couple times a game and usually get burnt on it but since it works for the Jets he can't do it?

Some of you take "sim" league to serious,it's still a video game
i dont have a problem if he did it a few times a game.. i usually do too.. but hes just spamming it against the cpu
its the same as throwing to a receiver over and over for a 400 yard game. We cant do that but we can keep cheese blitzing corners? he dont gotta be booted but that sh*t shouldnt be allowed imo.


Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-16-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #2354
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 perfe72ction said:
cuz u can't click into a guy and still user im a cheater lol dude if u didn't fu*k up u woulda swivel caught it however u don't have smarts to...REGARDLESS im the only dude in the league that users that isn't allowed to do that and thats fine cuz taaadah Daniel Thomas sh*ts
You're an idiot and obviously like to twist words. Go quote the post where any said people can't user catch? What you do is not user catching. You swivel catch. 3 other cats already said it.

I haven't tried to swivel catch KKKramer. You can keep saying that, but as you can see, no one in the thread believes you. Tape all my games and post all you want. No one believes.

So I'll ask you again, you're so against the league why are you here? Everyday you and the Saints' guy have some complaints to say but yet still here.

This is a laid back league. It's not here for you to nerd rage and get your rocks off by calling people n*gga over the internet and whining everyday about your Madden problems. Nobody cares bro. Do that sh*t St. Elsewhere.
 7 years ago '05        #2355
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
 perfe72ction said:
It is the same thing I do bro I don't turn around I just catch it only difference
We played, I know what you do. You hold the left trigger so your WR faces the QB and then hit Y to jump for the ball.
 7 years ago '05        #2356
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 notoriousthugzz said:
i dont have a problem if he did it a few times a game.. i usually do too.. but hes just spamming it against the cpu
its the same as throwing to a receiver over and over for a 400 yard game. We cant do that but we can keep cheese blitzing corners? he dont gotta be booted but that sh*t shouldnt be allowed imo.
I thought we were all agreeance about that but KKKramer thinks it's okay.

Then tries to call me out when I kept playin ball against the Bears. The Bears can stat pad (he had no chance of winning) but I can't?

If I recall, the Falcons ran the score up on somebody who quit before the game ended. The Cardinals ran the score up on the Steelers. The Packers got the score ran up on them in one of the early games. No one cares if you run up the score against another user. It's cheesing against the computer that's not allowed.
 7 years ago '05        #2357
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 767 767
 Stupendamatic said:
We played, I know what you do. You hold the left trigger so your WR faces the QB and then hit Y to jump for the ball.
LT doesn't make you face the QB there is no strafe on offense
 7 years ago '10        #2358
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
I thought we were all agreeance about that but KKKramer thinks it's okay.

Then tries to call me out when I kept playin ball against the Bears. The Bears can stat pad (he had no chance of winning) but I can't?

If I recall, the Falcons ran the score up on somebody who quit before the game ended. The Cardinals ran the score up on the Steelers. The Packers got the score ran up on them in one of the early games. No one cares if you run up the score against another user. It's cheesing against the computer that's not allowed.
calling time out up 30 with about 40 seconds to go on 4th down is SIM? its normal? i don't care every single time u told me to stop doing something i stopped doing it and i notice the rest of the league still doing it...like i said i don't give a fu*k i don't need to do it as ive proven but don't b a hypocrite man...and Stupendamatic get YGs nuts outta ur mouth and u might say something that makes sense...first off if i did do that (Hold LT and press y to catch) who gives a fu*k its what u do on defense isn't it? BUT sense ur a moron and have NO clue what ur talkin about because offense cant straffe u just sound like an a.ss CLOWN
 7 years ago '10        #2359
perfe72ction 
space
avatar space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
for the record i couldnt careless about individual stats so if someone wants to throw to the tight end 15 times a game cough cough go ahead cuz ill take the wins and u guys can have the individual stats


Last edited by perfe72ction; 10-16-2011 at 10:00 PM..
 7 years ago '11        #2360
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 115 115
Is there a Saints owner? Guess I'll check here in a bit.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy