Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #2341
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Stay off my d*ck KKKramer. The stat padding that people have problems with is when phaggots like you throw to the same receiver 7+ times for 400+ yards while swiveling catching () against the CPU.

If your phaggot roommate didn't want me to run the score up on his a.ss he shouldn't have went for onside kicks when the score was 40 - 12 with less than 3 minutes left in the 4th.
If my roomate didn't want u to run the score up he shouldn't of kicked an onside kick...my man u are retarded lol
 6 years ago '05        #2342
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,620 | Props total: 13683 13683
 perfe72ction said:
We got 2 tvs in the living room I didn't drive to someones house to watch it dingbat...and I taped the highlight at the end of the game...wonder how u say somethings illegal n then run it :-) chhhhhheatah
You have 2 tv's yet, you're in there next to him so you can watch me play.

You can say I swivel caught all want KKKramer, you won't find one other person in this thread that will say I do that weak ish you do. Never have, never will. Keep lying to yourself though.

At the end of the day though, you're a loser. You think about me when I log off of Madden. You think about me when I log off Boxden. When I'm out kickin it, you're in the house making tapes of the games I played. You wake up and check this thread to see what I've said, then you quote me for attention. You have a sad existence.
 6 years ago '05        #2343
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Hey man I'm all about talkin playoffs I just penned myself in the super bowl anyway its just to funny that he bi*ched for days bout me user catchin and superman over there can't do it
 perfe72ction said:
If my roomate didn't want u to run the score up he shouldn't of kicked an onside kick...my man u are retarded lol
Seems like you really don't like the league. When I get back to the crib I'll just permaban you and the Saints to end the nonsense. Then you two can find some league that suites you.

Sounds good to me.
 6 years ago '10        #2344
perfe72ction 
space
space
Only way ull make a run man...if that's what ya gotta do instead of just man up n beat me then I guess that's what ya gotta do
 6 years ago '10        #2345
perfe72ction 
space
space
Why u upset that u got caught doing what I do? Minus the actual CATCHING...and I don't like the league but I'm a nerd geek little d!ck white boy that scoreboard watches...doesn't make sense
 6 years ago '04        #2346
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1967 1967
If anyone is interested in joining any additional leagues let me know.. I found a site that has their own forums and multiple leagues. Been there for a week so far and its pretty solid.

Cheesers and CB blitzers need not apply
 6 years ago '05        #2347
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
I don't see what the big deal is with corner blitzing? I try it a couple times a game and usually get burnt on it but since it works for the Jets he can't do it?

Some of you take "sim" league to serious,it's still a video game
 6 years ago '08        #2348
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,447 | Props total: 528 528
 notoriousthugzz said:
If anyone is interested in joining any additional leagues let me know.. I found a site that has their own forums and multiple leagues. Been there for a week so far and its pretty solid.

Cheesers and CB blitzers need not apply
If you wanna get down in another league and your active... BECK411 hit him up, he runs pretty solid leagues and besides for Weaz lgs he's got the only other joints I fu*k with. He usually puts up microsoft points as well so its a nice little incentive for playing madden lol.
 6 years ago '05        #2349
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 perfe72ction said:
let the boys play CHEATAHHH!
That's not a swivel catch bro, doesn't even look like he tried to turn his receiver around.
 6 years ago '10        #2350
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
That's not a swivel catch bro, doesn't even look like he tried to turn his receiver around.
It is the same thing I do bro I don't turn around I just catch it only difference
 6 years ago '05        #2351
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Yea, I just screwed up the route by over slanting. You can see when I click on (it goes red) and immediately go off route. I tried to get back to the spot but it was too late.

Dude really expects people to believe that this

[video - click to view]

Looks like this (which is what he does)

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #2352
perfe72ction 
space
space
cuz u can't click into a guy and still user im a cheater lol dude if u didn't fu*k up u woulda swivel caught it however u don't have smarts to...REGARDLESS im the only dude in the league that users that isn't allowed to do that and thats fine cuz taaadah Daniel Thomas sh*ts
 6 years ago '04        #2353
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,810 | Props total: 1967 1967
 marvelous said:
I don't see what the big deal is with corner blitzing? I try it a couple times a game and usually get burnt on it but since it works for the Jets he can't do it?

Some of you take "sim" league to serious,it's still a video game
i dont have a problem if he did it a few times a game.. i usually do too.. but hes just spamming it against the cpu
its the same as throwing to a receiver over and over for a 400 yard game. We cant do that but we can keep cheese blitzing corners? he dont gotta be booted but that sh*t shouldnt be allowed imo.

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-16-2011 at 09:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2354
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
cuz u can't click into a guy and still user im a cheater lol dude if u didn't fu*k up u woulda swivel caught it however u don't have smarts to...REGARDLESS im the only dude in the league that users that isn't allowed to do that and thats fine cuz taaadah Daniel Thomas sh*ts
You're an idiot and obviously like to twist words. Go quote the post where any said people can't user catch? What you do is not user catching. You swivel catch. 3 other cats already said it.

I haven't tried to swivel catch KKKramer. You can keep saying that, but as you can see, no one in the thread believes you. Tape all my games and post all you want. No one believes.

So I'll ask you again, you're so against the league why are you here? Everyday you and the Saints' guy have some complaints to say but yet still here.

This is a laid back league. It's not here for you to nerd rage and get your rocks off by calling people n*gga over the internet and whining everyday about your Madden problems. Nobody cares bro. Do that sh*t St. Elsewhere.
 6 years ago '05        #2355
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 perfe72ction said:
It is the same thing I do bro I don't turn around I just catch it only difference
We played, I know what you do. You hold the left trigger so your WR faces the QB and then hit Y to jump for the ball.
 6 years ago '05        #2356
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
i dont have a problem if he did it a few times a game.. i usually do too.. but hes just spamming it against the cpu
its the same as throwing to a receiver over and over for a 400 yard game. We cant do that but we can keep cheese blitzing corners? he dont gotta be booted but that sh*t shouldnt be allowed imo.
I thought we were all agreeance about that but KKKramer thinks it's okay.

Then tries to call me out when I kept playin ball against the Bears. The Bears can stat pad (he had no chance of winning) but I can't?

If I recall, the Falcons ran the score up on somebody who quit before the game ended. The Cardinals ran the score up on the Steelers. The Packers got the score ran up on them in one of the early games. No one cares if you run up the score against another user. It's cheesing against the computer that's not allowed.
 6 years ago '05        #2357
marvelous 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,442 | Props total: 690 690
 Stupendamatic said:
We played, I know what you do. You hold the left trigger so your WR faces the QB and then hit Y to jump for the ball.
LT doesn't make you face the QB there is no strafe on offense
 6 years ago '10        #2358
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I thought we were all agreeance about that but KKKramer thinks it's okay.

Then tries to call me out when I kept playin ball against the Bears. The Bears can stat pad (he had no chance of winning) but I can't?

If I recall, the Falcons ran the score up on somebody who quit before the game ended. The Cardinals ran the score up on the Steelers. The Packers got the score ran up on them in one of the early games. No one cares if you run up the score against another user. It's cheesing against the computer that's not allowed.
calling time out up 30 with about 40 seconds to go on 4th down is SIM? its normal? i don't care every single time u told me to stop doing something i stopped doing it and i notice the rest of the league still doing it...like i said i don't give a fu*k i don't need to do it as ive proven but don't b a hypocrite man...and Stupendamatic get YGs nuts outta ur mouth and u might say something that makes sense...first off if i did do that (Hold LT and press y to catch) who gives a fu*k its what u do on defense isn't it? BUT sense ur a moron and have NO clue what ur talkin about because offense cant straffe u just sound like an a.ss CLOWN
 6 years ago '10        #2359
perfe72ction 
space
space
for the record i couldnt careless about individual stats so if someone wants to throw to the tight end 15 times a game cough cough go ahead cuz ill take the wins and u guys can have the individual stats

Last edited by perfe72ction; 10-16-2011 at 11:00 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #2360
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
$583 | Props total: 115 115
Is there a Saints owner? Guess I'll check here in a bit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy