most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2281
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
Lemme get the bills fam. Gt: mwadedagr8
 6 years ago '05        #2282
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13780 13780
 notoriousthugzz said:
yo before anyone questions me on my multiple CPU restarts the last few weeks I've been having connection issues. I have comcast coming out tomorrow to replace my modem and give me a wireless router. I took a video to show proof that I lost connection mid game in the 2nd quarter up 14-0 with no injuries just so there is no question. Won't post it unless Weaz requests it.
You're good fam.
 6 years ago '05        #2283
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:
yo let me get the saints back...i was playing dude and got system update n got booted off but he was winning anyway...so he should easily beat the computer n get the w
Plenty of cats have said you quit on them. No point in gettin back in if you're just gon quit every time you're losing.
 6 years ago '05        #2284
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 God Emcee said:
Lemme get the bills fam. Gt: mwadedagr8
Check the front page, it has everything you need to join. Then search for the league BXGamers on Madden.
 10-15-2011, 12:42 PM         #2285
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dro u know the deal already...tonight/?
 6 years ago '04        #2286
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,941 | Props total: 2044 2044
my sh*t been unstable all afternoon.

I'm gonna give it one more try and if it drops I'm just gonna have to check back tonight or wait til tomorrow after comcast comes... Was trying to get this game in before football tom tho
 6 years ago '04        #2287
space
space
finally finished... 49-0 and losing desean for the game should alleviate any concerns... but yo weaz i have been meaning to ask you something... how the fu*k is darrelle revis leading the league with 14 sacks? Is this not a sim league? You need to boot that sh*t... I meant to say something when I saw he had POTW a few weeks back with like 5 sacks or some sh*t. That aint sim
 10-15-2011, 02:52 PM         #2288
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the fu*k is the jets guy doing to get 14 sacks?
 6 years ago '04        #2289
space
space
 Dro889 said:
what the fu*k is the jets guy doing to get 14 sacks?
im guessing a CB blitz... he just got 4 more sacks this week against the CPU.

boot that f*g
 6 years ago '10        #2290
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
finally finished... 49-0 and losing desean for the game should alleviate any concerns... but yo weaz i have been meaning to ask you something... how the fu*k is darrelle revis leading the league with 14 sacks? Is this not a sim league? You need to boot that sh*t... I meant to say something when I saw he had POTW a few weeks back with like 5 sacks or some sh*t. That aint sim
 6 years ago '05        #2291
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
n*gga almost single handedly caught my total for the team by just using Revis.
 6 years ago '10        #2292
perfe72ction 
space
space
don't boot em though just send em a message or something we are already losin alot of "users"
 6 years ago '04        #2293
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1569 1569
i quit 2 other games...that was in the 4th with like a minute to go....n*ggas running up the score....qb sneakin....running hella tosses and screens....running with the qb...

im dog sh*t...ever since they changed everything after 10....but atleast i play fair and change sh*t up constantly you will never hear anyone complain about the way i play....i never cheese....id rather play a fair dude who fu*kin quits in the last minute then a n*gga who cheese the whole fu*kin game
 6 years ago '04        #2294
shortz 38 heat pts38
space
space
space
$6,634 | Props total: 1569 1569
the game should be based on...your play calling...reading the defense going through your progessions....

not how to control the reciever in a certain way to make the n*gga jump 20 feet every time n catch the ball.....not how to nano not how to exploit the computer not covering tosses good enough.....not using the fu*kin qb sneak which makes tom brady turn into vick for a second....

not dropping back 20 yards every pass play....

all the top n*ggas do all that sh*t......and the excuse is always you should be able to stop it.....if there were more decent leagues out there i would quit this sh*t...but i like boxden and online franchise was the only reason i got the game...

i miss leagues i got in on ps3 with 2k11 with boxden n*ggas they were solid not like sum of u cheesy fools lol so sumone wanna practice with me so i can learn to cheese
 6 years ago '04        #2295
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Good game giants. You beat me by taking away my deep passing game. Also couldn't stop your conservative offense.
 6 years ago '10        #2296
perfe72ction 
space
space
 shortz said:
the game should be based on...your play calling...reading the defense going through your progessions....

not how to control the reciever in a certain way to make the n*gga jump 20 feet every time n catch the ball.....not how to nano not how to exploit the computer not covering tosses good enough.....not using the fu*kin qb sneak which makes tom brady turn into vick for a second....

all the top n*ggas do all that sh*t......and the excuse is always you should be able to stop it.....if there were more decent leagues out there i would quit this sh*t...but i like boxden and online franchise was the only reason i got the game...

i miss leagues i got in on ps3 with 2k11 with boxden n*ggas they were solid not like sum of u cheesy fools lol so sumone wanna practice with me so i can learn to cheese
cheesing isn't allowed in this league
 6 years ago '05        #2297
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:

I'm not understanding breh. You sh*ttin on the league but you want to be in the league?
 10-15-2011, 04:17 PM         #2298
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright I got Live now. What week you guys in now?
 6 years ago '10        #2299
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm not understanding breh. You sh*ttin on the league but you want to be in the league?
some people are so dumb they don't even know what they are arguing for or agianst haha wasn't he the chargers got booted and now the saints quit twice and still wondering why people wanted him booted?
 6 years ago '10        #2300
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Alright I got Live now. What week you guys in now?
Welcome back to a fellow Fins and Marlins fan!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago