Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #2221
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 notoriousthugzz said:
I thought this was a sim league, correct Weaz?

when the fu*k do you see dudes in the NFL run around in circles or side to side while the ball is in the air? I have no problems with user catches but that is not sim.

If you do that sh*t on me when we play perfection I will call your a.ss out on it.
i seen ur game not worried about it hey didn't u have like 5 pass attempts vs the cowboys mister sim league? you guys don't get it i didn't run the fu*kin user catch anymore don't need to my defense alone can win games agianst yall weaker players
 6 years ago '05        #2222
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,634 | Props total: 13713 13713
 perfe72ction said:
forgot i was getting graded on my thread post didn't KNOW i was suppose to be proper
[pic - click to view]

Whose fault is it you're stupid, Clayton?
 6 years ago '05        #2223
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
weaz cant speak on this being sim.. his talking privileges have been revoked since he runs the same play 20 times.
You still here?
 10-13-2011, 10:04 PM         #2224
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You still here?
you still a hypocrite?
 6 years ago '05        #2225
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I thought this was a sim league, correct Weaz?

when the fu*k do you see dudes in the NFL run around in circles or side to side while the ball is in the air? I have no problems with user catches but that is not sim.

If you do that sh*t on me when we play perfection I will call your a.ss out on it.
Exactly. When have you seen Andre Johnson Harlem shaking to get to a ball? But that's user catching apparently.

Even though he named his on video on youtube (which anyone with access to the web can see) "swivel catch."
 6 years ago '05        #2226
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
you still a hypocrite?
You still salty?
 10-13-2011, 10:09 PM         #2227
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
You still salty?
thing is im not even salty about the loss.. as i've stated.
 6 years ago '05        #2228
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
thing is im not even salty about the loss.. as i've stated.
Why you still talking then?
 6 years ago '04        #2229
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 perfe72ction said:
i seen ur game not worried about it hey didn't u have like 5 pass attempts vs the cowboys mister sim league? you guys don't get it i didn't run the fu*kin user catch anymore don't need to my defense alone can win games agianst yall weaker players
So youre saying my 5 pass attempts was somehow cheesing or cheating or glitching in some way?

It's called a gameplan. Unlike you I don't look up ways to glitch on youtube and then get pissed when people call me out on it. The Cowboys had the #1 passing offense heading into our game and my gameplan was to keep possession of the ball as much as possible. And what do ya know it worked
 10-13-2011, 10:13 PM         #2230
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Why you still talking then?
just pointing out your hypocrisy.
 6 years ago '05        #2231
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
yo weaz, you need to boot this saints owner. fu*king pus*y was losing 24-6 in the 2nd, threw an INT inside his own 20 and dashboards on me

piece of sh*t was just mad his D is garbage and gave up 3 tds of 60+ yards

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-13-2011 at 10:21 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2232
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
So youre saying my 5 pass attempts was somehow cheesing or cheating or glitching in some way?

It's called a gameplan. Unlike you I don't look up ways to glitch on youtube and then get pissed when people call me out on it. The Cowboys had the #1 passing offense heading into our game and my gameplan was to keep possession of the ball as much as possible. And what do ya know it worked
na its not a sim game bro not one team throws the ball only 5 times if we gotta run everything by the book lets do it...stop runnin to run up stats and not passin at all... i didn't look up how to user catch look at the video dumb a.ss cowboys ran it and i stopped it its not a glitch ur just takin weazs word for it and i don't even run it since weaz game so yall can fu*k off
 6 years ago '04        #2233
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 perfe72ction said:
na its not a sim game bro not one team throws the ball only 5 times if we gotta run everything by the book lets do it...stop runnin to run up stats and not passin at all... i didn't look up how to user catch look at the video dumb a.ss cowboys ran it and i stopped it its not a glitch ur just takin weazs word for it and i don't even run it since weaz game so yall can fu*k off
so if my opponent is constantly dropping back into zone coverage and trying to force interceptions I'm not allowed to call run plays or audible to runs? kid. In the NFL they would do the same thing. Ask ANYONE I have played and ask them if I cheese at all. My reputation is not at stake here, yours is...

As far as you saying you didn't look anything up... don't make me dig back into this thread where you said you played some dude ranked #5 in the world or some sh*t and he burned you in a game with rocket catch and you looked it up.

I did look at the video, and I saw you running in slants up and down... when have you EVER seen a receiver do that? Please show me a video of a guy running like that in any NFL game. The only time something like that ever happens is when a ball is thrown to the opposite side the receiver thinks it will be and he has to adjust to catch it.
 6 years ago '10        #2234
perfe72ction 
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
so if my opponent is constantly dropping back into zone coverage and trying to force interceptions I'm not allowed to call run plays or audible to runs? kid. In the NFL they would do the same thing. Ask ANYONE I have played and ask them if I cheese at all. My reputation is not at stake here, yours is...

As far as you saying you didn't look anything up... don't make me dig back into this thread where you said you played some dude ranked #5 in the world or some sh*t and he burned you in a game with rocket catch and you looked it up.

I did look at the video, and I saw you running in slants up and down... when have you EVER seen a receiver do that? Please show me a video of a guy running like that in any NFL game. The only time something like that ever happens is when a ball is thrown to the opposite side the receiver thinks it will be and he has to adjust to catch it.
man yall are to stupid to understand what a rocket catch is...ITS NOT ME ON OFFENSE IN THE VIDEO ITS THE COWBOYS...to answer ur when have u seen a wr ever do that bs you never have but thats the only way to slow down without just letting off the sticks and completely stopping on an under thrown balls...like i said i don't run that user play anymore i just bi*ch smack little f*ggots with any other play ANY other play you don't have to worry to long youll see vick runnin a.ss bum...sucks no one in this league users....pathetic a.ss players
 6 years ago '05        #2235
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
How is he taking my word for it when 3 other people spoke on it already? This guy is lobbying for his cheat to be "O.K.-ed."
 6 years ago '10        #2236
perfe72ction 
space
space
funny someone runs my "illegal" play agianst me i stop it and yall STILL pissed at me aboutit some how...i didn't even run the bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #2237
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
How is he taking my word for it when 3 other people spoke on it already? This guy is lobbying for his cheat to be "O.K.-ed."
how am i lobbying it to be oked? ur the commish u don't want it ran so i stopped running it yet yall still on my d!ck about it cuz someone ran it on me...hows my nuts taste weaz?
 10-13-2011, 10:48 PM         #2238
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
y'all keep this shyt up cheese it the fu*k up funny stuff everytime i come in this thread

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2239
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:

The swivel catch is not "Everything You See On Sunday."
 6 years ago '10        #2240
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
The swivel catch is not "Everything You See On Sunday."
whatever u wanna call it clearly its not a rocket catch but u dont want it ran so i stopped running it so now why u gunna kick me from the league? cuz i beat ya? cuz i own the afc?

eagles HoldThat will still be in town when i play u so he will prob b here so ull have no excuse when i beat u and don't run it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy