Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #2181
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13746 13746
I'm done speaking to the racist suburban kid. Please refrain from mentioning me in your posts.

Edit: Let me know if the racist calls you a n*gga or glitches. He'll catch a foot for repeat infractions.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-13-2011 at 05:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2182
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
u got 2 and one was just sour cuz he got sh*t on by Daniel Thomas had 2 pass attempts the entire game i should say quarter cuz he cheated went for it and quit...and like i said before im not racist i just hate ignorant people im not calling black people ignorant u r...funny how u bend the rules ur rules cheat but its ok cuz u don't user? makes since right?
 6 years ago '10        #2183
perfe72ction 
space
space
u just lucked out that ur bi*ch a.ss and cowboys bi*ch a.ss couldn't out user me so u both bi*ch together...when some people stop it all the time...run man its stop if u user...u do no how to user you big urban boy right?
 6 years ago '10        #2184
perfe72ction 
space
space
i cheat so much yet my TD INT ratio is horrid im 16th in passing tds and im not even 1st or 2nd in WR...obviously its stoppable if ur not half a fu*kin retard...everytime im up 2 scores the rest of the season im punting on 1st down that will keep bums in the game and make em happy so they stop bi*ching
 6 years ago '10        #2185
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I'm done speaking to the racist suburban kid. Please refrain from mentioning me in your posts.

Edit: Let me know if the racist calls you a n*gga or glitches. He'll catch a foot for repeat infractions.
id boot me too bro its the only way u make it out the AFC and u know it
 6 years ago '05        #2186
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
@ KKKramer responding 4 times in a row to himself.

I get n*ggas (and racist suburban kids) mad.
 6 years ago '04        #2187
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,861 | Props total: 2008 2008

[pic - click to view]

this thread is pure comedy
 6 years ago '10        #2188
perfe72ction 
space
space
gg cowboys told ya the swivel is stoppable nice try runnin it agianst me tho lol

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #2189
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
TB get at me and let me know when you want to play.
 10-13-2011, 07:35 PM         #2190
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why the hell are you talking about screens yg... Who the fu*k brought that sh*t up

Bowe on the outside on the left.. u motion ur rb out of the back field and to the left and send them deep... Moekai is on the RIGHT side of the play and cones across the field and ends up behind the two guys that just ran deep routes opening it up.. and the TE catch cannot be stopped because i tried stopping it and he outjumps everyone.. i eben user covered the sh*t..
 6 years ago '10        #2191
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Dro889 said:
Why the hell are you talking about screens yg... Who the fu*k brought that sh*t up

Bowe on the outside on the left.. u motion ur rb out of the back field and to the left and send them deep... Moekai is on the RIGHT side of the play and cones across the field and ends up behind the two guys that just ran deep routes opening it up.. and the TE catch cannot be stopped because i tried stopping it and he outjumps everyone.. i eben user covered the sh*t..
say cheese
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2192
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:

Don't remember what you write? You're almost as dumb as KKKramer.

Dro889 said:
the 1st 2 quarters i was getting breaks? i was confusing you like hell with my different packages and different blitzes with the corners and different coverages.. you holding on to the ball and getting sacked isnt a "break" its you being to stupid to get rid of the ball.. how about in your first drive of the game i pick off your lil play that you run bc you threw it to bowe yet i get called for roughing the passer because my computer operated guy is stupid lol...
 Y.G. said:
Charles started blocking when he was the main receiver on the screen pass, I held the ball and got sacked for a fumble that went for 7. A couple of 3rd downs McCluster dropped easy catches. It was only so long that the breaks would keep going though.
Get off my nuts ho. KKKramer already interviewed for the position.

Edit: @ Clayton Bigsby calling anyone cheese after 4 people already called him out.
 6 years ago '10        #2193
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Don't remember what you write? You're almost as dumb as KKKramer.

Get off my nuts ho. KKKramer already interviewed for the position.

Edit: @ Clayton Bigsby calling anyone cheese after 4 people already called him out.
and i posted a video its easily stopped actually had 9 ints on it...its called User and Jump
 6 years ago '05        #2194
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
and i posted a video its easily stopped actually had 9 ints on it...its called User and Jump
Hold That even said it's not "easily stopped." Doesn't matter how much you campaign, moan, whine... tha sh*t is banned. Don't like it, deuce, Clayton Bigsby.
 6 years ago '10        #2195
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Hold That even said it's not "easily stopped." Doesn't matter how much you campaign, moan, whine... tha sh*t is banned. Don't like it, deuce, Clayton Bigsby.
Hey YG look at the video dumb a.ss Cowboys ran it agianst me so hes getting booted? that aint fair...i had holdthat watch my game cuz i a.ssumed after i waxed em he was gunna say i did it which i didn't one time so looks like i blow people out at will huh little man
 6 years ago '05        #2196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
Hey YG look at the video dumb a.ss Cowboys ran it agianst me so hes getting booted? that aint fair...i had holdthat watch my game cuz i a.ssumed after i waxed em he was gunna say i did it which i didn't one time so looks like i blow people out at will huh little man
Cowboys catch a boot then you're meeting the same fate.

You want him booted?

Edit: Couldn't blow me out, with the glitches, KKKramer.
 6 years ago '10        #2197
perfe72ction 
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Cowboys catch a boot then you're meeting the same fate.

You want him booted?

Edit: Couldn't blow me out with the glitches KKKramer.
Hell no i don't want him booted for user catching Antoine Dodson
[pic - click to view]

10-13-2011, 09:33 PM         #2198
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then yg should boot himself lol repetitive use of a play
 6 years ago '10        #2199
perfe72ction 
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
gg cowboys told ya the swivel is stoppable nice try runnin it agianst me tho lol
hmmm thought glitches always worked...
 6 years ago '05        #2200
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
then yg should boot himself lol repetitive use of a play
Son. You lost. Move on. I have.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy