Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2011, 01:15 PM         #2161
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smfh threw the game away... Y.G is str8.. he'll run the same play on you roughly 20 times a game, but hey i guess if it works use it.. other than that hes legit...
 6 years ago '05        #2162
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Dro889 said:
smfh threw the game away... Y.G is str8.. he'll run the same play on you roughly 20 times a game, but hey i guess if it works use it.. other than that hes legit...
If I catch you in the same defense 20 times a game, I'm going to run what mashes that defense 20 times a game. The defense is responsible for forcing me to switch up. You kept running the same play until I adapted to it.

No points given up in the 2nd half.
[pic - click to view]

28 points in the 4th quarter.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2163
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 YngSwift said:
nope her poor a.ss spent the last of the county check on some cereal and milk so no power right now but i gotta cell phone and some some lucky charms!!
Got em.
 6 years ago '04        #2164
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
No nanos/glitching/cheesing allowed (this means no abusing Wildcat/screen plays, passes to the flats, onside kicks when your not behind/in the first half, going for it on every 4th down and running the same play repeatedly)
Your words
 10-13-2011, 01:53 PM         #2165
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
If I catch you in the same defense 20 times a game, I'm going to run what mashes that defense 20 times a game. The defense is responsible for forcing me to switch up. You kept running the same play until I adapted to it.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

i ran diferent defenses which is why i chose multiple defense.. you run the same play regardless of the defense because its difficult to stop your TE from making the catch.... LB can't stop it.. CB can't stop it... S can't stop it.. i even put zone into the area that you run the same fu*king play.. i run multiple blitzes and multiple looks and you know it because thats why you only had 7 points until the end of the 3rd qrt.....

and actually i didnt run the SAME play.. it was a different play each time but a look of the same route... its in 3 different formations.. and i really just k!lled myself in the 2nd half making idiotic throws to for the INTs...

you on the other hand ran the SAME play...

bottom line is you won.. i was just amazed that you ran the same play literally 20 times..

Last edited by @RG3; 10-13-2011 at 01:57 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2166
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
i ran diferent defenses which is why i chose multiple defense.. you run the same play regardless of the defense because its difficult to stop your TE from making the catch.... LB can't stop it.. CB can't stop it... S can't stop it.. i even put zone into the area that you run the same fu*king play.. i run multiple blitzes and multiple looks and you know it because thats why you only had 7 points until the 4th qrt...

and actually i didnt run the SAME play.. it was a different play each time but a look of the same route... its in 3 different formations.. and i really just k!lled myself in the 2nd half making idiotic throws to for the INTs...

you on the other hand ran the SAME play...

bottom line is you won.. i was just amazed that you ran the same play literally 20 times..
Breh, I knew the blitz was coming 20 times, and I beat it 20 times. And no, it wasn't the same play. I hot route my receivers in those situations. You can't find that in any playbook. Moeaki just beat you because you decided to blitz 20 times.
 6 years ago '05        #2167
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Your words
 Y.G. said:
Breh, I knew the blitz was coming 20 times, and I beat it 20 times. And no, it wasn't the same play. I hot route my receivers in those situations. You can't find that in any playbook. Moeaki just beat you because you decided to blitz 20 times.
Stay out of grown folk business.
 6 years ago '04        #2168
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Y.G. said:
I honestly did not see that line when I read your posts.
 6 years ago '04        #2169
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Wait, that post was after mine
 10-13-2011, 02:01 PM         #2170
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you hot route them to run streaks and moeaki to run to that spot? and i didnt blitz 20 times which already shows you don't know what your talking about.. i got to the point where i dropped 8 in coverage to stop that sh*t and you really cant stop it... rolled through all of the defenses i had.. the only times i could stop it was by basically sacking you so far back that you could do it... or when you throw it to bowe where i picked it off..

when it comes down to it.. its the same play on the field hot route or not.. its the same exact thing.. same result.. where as my plays at least had different fu*king routes.. only route that was the same was the out route and maybe the deep route.. i either had a guy coming across the middle or a flatt guy.. or the TE going over the middle.. there is a difference in what i did and what you do.. to me it seems like you were exploiting the fact that you really cant hold moeiki from catching that ball because he skies over everyone.. but you do you son... i caught the L and i admit it.

Last edited by @RG3; 10-13-2011 at 02:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #2171
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
you hot route them to run streaks and moeaki to run to that spot? and i didnt blitz 20 times which already shows you don't know what your talking about.. i got to the point where i dropped 8 in coverage to stop that sh*t and you really cant stop it... rolled through all of the defenses i had.. the only times i could stop it was by basically sacking you so far back that you could do it... or when you throw it to bowe where i picked it off..

when it comes down to it.. its the same play on the field hot route or not.. its the same exact thing.. same result.. where as my plays at least had different fu*king routes.. only route that was the same was the out route and maybe the deep route.. i either had a guy coming across the middle or a flatt guy.. or the TE going over the middle.. there is a difference in what i did and what you do.. to me it seems like you were exploiting the fact that you really cant hold moeiki from catching that ball because he skies over everyone.. but you do you son... i caught the L and i admit it.
Then I didn't run the same play 20 times. Sorry breh, but some people can read defenses. I saw blitz, audibled down and burnt it. There's a plethora of routes I run on those plays. Different receivers running slants, or posting, or ins, or outs, or over the middle. Moeaki was all over the field, lined up on different sides with different receivers. Your key mistake right there is thinking it was the same play. That's why you continuously got beat. Charles had a better game though.

Real reason you lost is because you couldn't score the ball. No points in the last 2 quarters. Play calling is just bad. I adapted to your defense while you had no answer for mine.
 6 years ago '05        #2172
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Wait, that post was after mine
:mamoru2:
 10-13-2011, 02:23 PM         #2173
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Y.G.;20911220]Then I didn't run the same play 20 times. Sorry breh, but some people can read defenses. I saw blitz, audibled down and burnt it. There's a plethora of routes I run on those plays. Different receivers running slants, or posting, or ins, or outs, or over the middle. Moeaki was all over the field, lined up on different sides with different receivers. Your key mistake right there is thinking it was the same play. That's why you continuously got beat. Charles had a better game though.

Real reason you lost is because you couldn't score the ball. No points in the last 2 quarters. Play calling is just bad. I adapted to your defense while you had no answer for mine. [/QUOTE]

then you obviously cannot read defenses then because i did not blitz 20 times.. because i show blitz doesnt mean i actually blitz.. there was at least 5-8 times that i ran 8 coverage in 3 different defenses to try and stop that bullsh*t..

and your entire left side of the field was the same sh*t..

Charles motions out into the left slot.. he runs a streak.. bowe is on the left side.. runs a streak... moeki cuts in right under them open for the play.. you flip the play and run it on the other side..

moeki runs the SAME fu*kING ROUTE EVERYTIME.. in that play..

and the true reason i lost is because i just made bad passes late in the game and got in a hole.. rest of it was just trying to throw bomb to hit a quick score.. the main reason charles had that long as run in the 3rd qrt was because i chose the wrong play to run at you and you ran right past it.. ran a play i never ran before to spice sh*t up.. shoulda never got cute.. because your a.ss was locked up for the first 2 and half qrts...
 6 years ago '05        #2174
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
then you obviously cannot read defenses then because i did not blitz 20 times.. because i show blitz doesnt mean i actually blitz.. there was at least 5-8 times that i ran 8 coverage in 3 different defenses to try and stop that bullsh*t..

and your entire left side of the field was the same sh*t..

Charles motions out into the left slot.. he runs a streak.. bowe is on the left side.. runs a streak... moeki cuts in right under them open for the play.. you flip the play and run it on the other side..

moeki runs the SAME fu*kING ROUTE EVERYTIME.. in that play..

and the true reason i lost is because i just made bad passes late in the game and got in a hole.. rest of it was just trying to throw bomb to hit a quick score.. the main reason charles had that long as run in the 3rd qrt was because i chose the wrong play to run at you and you ran right past it.. ran a play i never ran before to spice sh*t up.. shoulda never got cute.. because your a.ss was locked up for the first 2 and half qrts...
Read well enough to burn you. Moekai wasn't lined up with the slot every time. You're talking nonsense now. Hell, on the big plays Charles wasn't even in the slot. Stop calling so many blitzes and you won't get burnt.

1st 2 quarters you got breaks. Charles started blocking when he was the main receiver on the screen pass, I held the ball and got sacked for a fumble that went for 7. A couple of 3rd downs McCluster dropped easy catches. It was only so long that the breaks would keep going though.

Your playing calling just isn't adequate. Sorry breh.
 10-13-2011, 02:41 PM         #2175
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
Read well enough to burn you. Moekai wasn't lined up with the slot every time. You're talking nonsense now. Hell, on the big plays Charles wasn't even in the slot. Stop calling so many blitzes and you won't get burnt.

1st 2 quarters you got breaks. Charles started blocking when he was the main receiver on the screen pass, I held the ball and got sacked for a fumble that went for 7. A couple of 3rd downs McCluster dropped easy catches. It was only so long that the breaks would keep going though.

Your playing calling just isn't adequate. Sorry breh.
this is one of them half a.ss bi*ch made comments you make.. apparently not only can you not read defenses, but you cant read my quote because i never said Moekai was in the slot.. i said Charles (or should i say your RB depending on if its mccluster) motions out of the backfield and goes either to the left or the right depending on the place the play is run.. Moekai stays on the opposite side of the motioned out receiver and basically runs across the middle until his route ends him being right under the 2 guys that just ran the streaks...

the 1st 2 quarters i was getting breaks? i was confusing you like hell with my different packages and different blitzes with the corners and different coverages.. you holding on to the ball and getting sacked isnt a "break" its you being to stupid to get rid of the ball.. how about in your first drive of the game i pick off your lil play that you run bc you threw it to bowe yet i get called for roughing the passer because my computer operated guy is stupid lol...

and i've already explained to you why my play calling got bland when i was down.. because i was trying for quick scores.. i didnt get into like i was in the first half when i was driving with no problems... i made i believe 2 stupid a.ss throws into coverage as soon as i let them go it was the worst decisions i've ever made in madden.. So dont come at me with my play calling is week..
 6 years ago '10        #2176
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

everyone reading that? if u leave Marshall Rice sh*t any decent wr 1 on 1 i will go to them everytime...Kept running the same plays is agianst the rules? didn't weaz say "i ran the same defense since like madden 08" hahahaha

this man got clowned on HIS rules and now hes bending them...pretty funny how that works
 6 years ago '10        #2177
perfe72ction 
space
space
cowboys i see u traded in ur lucky charms for electric lets play
 6 years ago '10        #2178
perfe72ction 
space
space
yo Dro run a fade ball in a ranked game within the like 12 and don't click into em let the comp do and watch how he out jumps everyone and unless the opponent lets the computer stop it...its basically the same thing he does...lets the wr run till his routes virtually over the sideline makes em out jump people...i bet he threw it in triple coverage just like he did agianst me but somehow pulls it down...there are many "glitches" in the game everyone can b called out on something but being a user player isn't cheating
 6 years ago '05        #2179
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
this is one of them half a.ss bi*ch made comments you make.. apparently not only can you not read defenses, but you cant read my quote because [B][COLOR="Red"]i never said Moekai was in the slot.. i said Charles (or should i say your RB depending on if its mccluster) motions out of the backfield and goes either to the left or the right depending on the place the play is run.. Moekai stays on the opposite side of the motioned out receiver and basically runs across the middle until his route ends him being right under the 2 guys that just ran the streaks...

the 1st 2 quarters i was getting breaks? i was confusing you like hell with my different packages and different blitzes with the corners and different coverages.. you holding on to the ball and getting sacked isnt a "break" its you being to stupid to get rid of the ball.. how about in your first drive of the game i pick off your lil play that you run bc you threw it to bowe yet i get called for roughing the passer because my computer operated guy is stupid lol...

and i've already explained to you why my play calling got bland when i was down.. because i was trying for quick scores.. i didnt get into like i was in the first half when i was driving with no problems... i made i believe 2 stupid a.ss throws into coverage as soon as i let them go it was the worst decisions i've ever made in madden.. So dont come at me with my play calling is week..
This dude gets in his feelings, then makes the dumbest comment I've seen all day.

Read my post again dumb n*gga.

Y.G. said:
Moekai wasn't lined up with the slot every time. You're talking nonsense now. Hell, on the big plays Charles wasn't even in the slot.

Let's delve more into your idiocy.

Y.G. said:
Charles started blocking when he was the main receiver on the screen pass, I held the ball and got sacked for a fumble that went for 7. A couple of 3rd downs McCluster dropped easy catches. It was only so long that the breaks would keep going though.
Who else are you going to pass to on a screen pass besides the person getting setup for the screen?

I'm done with dude, you're mad for some reason. Take them lumps and move on.
 6 years ago '05        #2180
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
everyone reading that? if u leave Marshall Rice sh*t any decent wr 1 on 1 i will go to them everytime...Kept running the same plays is agianst the rules? didn't weaz say "i ran the same defense since like madden 08" hahahaha

this man got clowned on HIS rules and now hes bending them...pretty funny how that works
B*tch please. You got 4 n*ggas on yo a.ss all sayin you glitch. One mo time and it's

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy