Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #2141
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
$584 | Props total: 115 115
I sign onto xbox.com and it says I've been suspended for 1 day but I'm not gonna be able to get on until midnight or later eastern time so unless you can get on then you can have YG boot me and play the cpu
 6 years ago '11        #2142
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
Wait you're the Packers right? That above post was to the Panthers owner but yeah ^ Friday, Satuday or Sunday night works for me.
 6 years ago '04        #2143
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 nastyNick88 said:
Wait you're the Packers right? That above post was to the Panthers owner but yeah ^ Friday, Satuday or Sunday night works for me.
League advances Friday night lol, can't do nothing before then?
 6 years ago '10        #2144
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
YG i know u don't give a fu*k but this clown whos the Cowboys went for it on 4th and 3 on his 30 in the 1st quarter im up 20-7 (obviously) and he didn't get it and then quit but IM a cheater lol...dudes a clown Thomas had 10 carries and 130 yards in the first quarter smh ya Cowboys whenever u wanna get embarrassed agian bro get back on i have no problem stoppin ur one look deep ball BUM
 6 years ago '10        #2145
perfe72ction 
space
space
Weaz just be ready to boot him tomorrow b4 u go to work if me n him dont have something set up i don't want more simmed bs and i have a feelin hes done...i retire more people then social security
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by perfe72ction; 10-12-2011 at 07:50 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #2146
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
League advances Friday night lol, can't do nothing before then?
I forgot what week it was for a min thought I was still playing the Panthers lol but yeah I guess I can't tonight because my account's down for a day for some reason but Thursday or Friday night's good with me midnight or later eastern time ..

Last edited by NastyNick88; 10-13-2011 at 01:28 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #2147
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
 perfe72ction said:
YG i know u don't give a fu*k but this clown whos the Cowboys went for it on 4th and 3 on his 30 in the 1st quarter im up 20-7 (obviously) and he didn't get it and then quit but IM a cheater lol...dudes a clown Thomas had 10 carries and 130 yards in the first quarter smh ya Cowboys whenever u wanna get embarrassed agian bro get back on i have no problem stoppin ur one look deep ball BUM

man whateva now i see what weaz was talkin bout that glitch shyt u do with the recievers is some real life glitch shyt str8 up cheating you cant stop it so ow i feel stupid for criticizing weaz i thought he was talkin bout the rocket catch but what you do is make the CB freeze and you catch it...shyt is cheating and you shouldnt even be in the league doing that shyt...but yea you were winning by 2 touchdowns i wont lie and the power went out in my cityso we gotta run it back but heads this dude be cheatin with b marshall now i see why he leads the league in the WR category !!! I play the game enough to know an exploit when i see it and whatt you do is exploit like hell...thats y your 7-0 and have the #1 WR in the league!!

Last edited by YngSwift; 10-12-2011 at 09:10 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #2148
perfe72ction 
space
space
 YngSwift said:
man whateva now i see what weaz was talkin bout that glitch shyt u do with the recievers is some real life glitch shyt str8 up cheating you cant stop it so ow i feel stupid for criticizing weaz i thought he was talkin bout the rocket catch but what you do is make the CB freeze and you catch it...shyt is cheating and you shouldnt even be in the league doing that shyt...but yea you were winning by 2 touchdowns i wont lie and the power went out in my cityso we gotta run it back but heads this dude be cheatin with b marshall now i see why he leads the league in the WR category !!! I play the game enough to know an exploit when i see it and whatt you do is exploit like hell...thats y your 7-0 and have the #1 WR in the league!!
howd i know u were gunna say that yet we were 1 quarter in and thomas had 10 touches 130 yards and im a.ssuming u ran some clock how the fu*k did Marshall do anything? he had one like 30 yard catch that i did nothing but click into him and press Y this time i didn't even NEED to run his route cuz he had 2 steps on the corner...im 10-0 moron and im not #1 wr in the league jesus ur 0 for so far
 6 years ago '10        #2149
perfe72ction 
space
space
man says what I do is an exploit but this mans last user game he only ran the ball like 4 times lol bi*ch get the fu*k outta here i already knew that since weaz said i "rocket i mean USER catch" everytime i make dudes look retarded they were gunna turn to that... i planned on uploading every (2 catches 1 rice 1 marshall) and sendin em to weaz to look at but ur a.ss quit so i couldn't upload em....power goes out right after u CHEAT and go for it on 4th down and don't get it and im about to go up 3 tds lol wow perfect timing power
 6 years ago '10        #2150
perfe72ction 
space
space
you wanna play right now? did mommy go and pay ur electric bill?
 6 years ago '04        #2151
YngSwift 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,767 | Props total: 156 156
nope her poor a.ss spent the last of the county check on some cereal and milk so no power right now but i gotta cell phone and some some lucky charms!!
 6 years ago '10        #2152
perfe72ction 
space
space
 YngSwift said:
nope her poor a.ss spent the last of the county check on some cereal and milk so no power right now but i gotta cell phone and some some lucky charms!!
sick part i believe it...ill try and work a double get you guys a little more in ur check so i guess ill just sh*t on u tomorrow
 6 years ago '11        #2153
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #2154
layzie8171 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,547 | Props total: 203 203
pitched that quick 3inning shutout
 6 years ago '08        #2155
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 574 574
Well not jumping to conclusions but you may need to boot Texans dude. I sent him a message and never got a reply. We still have two days so if he doesn't get at me tomorrow I'll need you to boot him.
 6 years ago '05        #2156
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
Dro thought you was gon be on?
 10-13-2011, 09:55 AM         #2157
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you said 1... i was on till like 130 lol... up until 2...
 6 years ago '05        #2158
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 Dro889 said:
you said 1... i was on till like 130 lol... up until 2...
I posted @ 1:25 AM (CST) breh.

Where you at now?
 6 years ago '04        #2159
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 nastyNick88 said:
I forgot what week it was for a min thought I was still playing the Panthers lol but yeah I guess I can't tonight because my account's down for a day for some reason but Thursday or Friday night's good with me midnight or later eastern time ..
Midnight or later you're bustin my balls, smalls! n*ggas got to work lol

Edit - wait, you said midnight eastern. Would be 11pm for me. We can get it in quick on Thurday or Friday but it would have to be right at 12 midnight breh.
 6 years ago '11        #2160
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
Midnight or later you're bustin my balls, smalls! n*ggas got to work lol

Edit - wait, you said midnight eastern. Would be 11pm for me. We can get it in quick on Thurday or Friday but it would have to be right at 12 midnight breh.
i'll try to get on tonight then but it might be 12:10-12:15 or something
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago