Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #2081
perfe72ction 
space
space
$804 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Well then, your post was pointless and if you're not gon man up and call people out

u n*gga i said YOU are the only one who bi*ches about people being a better user im not mad people USER im mad ur bi*chMADE and get up tight cuz ur a.ss and let the comp do everything jeus can't believe ur still on that game clown

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #2082
perfe72ction 
space
space
when your up top little n*ggas STAY nippin at ur toes WEAZ im talkin to you bi*ch you read that one loud and clear?
 6 years ago '05        #2083
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 13713 13713
 perfe72ction said:
ur still hung up on that L i understand... ya can't user thats the reason ur way down there at #5 so zip it im "on to the next"
Soft a.ss nerd has spoken again.

Hung up on an "L?" Hung up over Madden?

Only L was given to you for having nothing better to do on your day off besides write a male you don't know over and over on Xbox.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #2084
perfe72ction 
space
space
lol ya bro thats what i did with my full day im the nerd but u set up top ten plays and awards and run this league and myleaguemanager hahaha im the nerd? hahahaha

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #2085
perfe72ction 
space
space
im a nerd cuz i stay awake but this man really still bent over last weeks madden game only reason ud still b talkin to me cuz like i said bi*ch till u win don't speak
 6 years ago '05        #2086
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 perfe72ction said:
lol ya bro thats what i did with my full day im the nerd but u set up top ten plays and awards and run this league and myleaguemanager hahaha im the nerd? hahahaha
We all know all you did all day was practice rocket catching and search for new glitches. That's what nerds do. Not like you have anything else goin on in your life.

Cause playin Madden is nerdy right? I guess the millions of Madden players are nerds.

Cause uploading a video and throwing music on it is nerdy right? I guess the millions of youtube users are nerds.

Now groupie says I run leagueManager? Really. You one of those dumb nerds huh?

[video - click to view]

This nerd is refreshing the page furiously right now to make a speedy response.
 6 years ago '10        #2087
perfe72ction 
space
space
alright im out boxden! cowboys if u wanna play after this advance let me no on the box or ill prolly b on this later tonight after this clown leaves
 6 years ago '10        #2088
perfe72ction 
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #2089
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Y.G. said:
This nerd is refreshing the page furiously right now to make a speedy response.

perfe72ction said:
alright im out boxden! cowboys if u wanna play after this advance let me no on the box or ill prolly b on this later tonight after this clown leaves
 perfe72ction said:
 6 years ago '04        #2090
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1510 1510
let bigons be bigons all u top n*ggas are fu*kin cheesers....exploiters ....

u guys play enough and practice to try n figure out money plays and how to exploit the game...cuz n*ggas love there madden....rocket catch qb sneak is fu*kin broken....i never control the wr...only after they catch the ball...im a real sim player...i change up my defense all the time....never picking the same play over n over n over n over...

while white folks do the pause glitch on u...
 6 years ago '04        #2091
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,609 | Props total: 1510 1510

u guys play enough and practice to try n figure out money plays and how to exploit the game...cuz n*ggas love there madden....rocket catch qb sneak is fu*kin broken....i never control the wr...only after they catch the ball...im a real sim player...i change up my defense all the time....never picking the same play over n over n over n over...

10-11-2011, 07:20 PM         #2092
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you lost all rights to say "its just madden" when you have the in depth threads that you do on this and also commished a 11 season franchise lol..
 6 years ago '05        #2093
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 shortz said:

I've played the same O and D since Madden 2002 though.

F*ckin white folks.
 6 years ago '05        #2094
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
you lost all rights to say "its just madden" when you have the in depth threads that you do on this and also commished a 11 season franchise lol..
"In depth threads?"

I copy-paste sh*t from leagueManager. Before that, I copy-pasted from EA's site. Sh*t takes less than 10 minutes.

You fall under that nerd category too, with all that whining and crying about trading with the CPU for worthless players and 6th round picks.
 10-11-2011, 07:46 PM         #2095
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Y.G. said:
"In depth threads?"

I copy-paste sh*t from leagueManager. Before that, I copy-pasted from EA's site. Sh*t takes less than 10 minutes.

You fall under that nerd category too, with all that whining and crying about trading with the CPU for worthless players and 6th round picks.
lmao at you being able someone a "nerd" through the internet.. hell i dont even know why i wasted my time with you.. you obviously bi*ch made
 6 years ago '05        #2096
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 Dro889 said:
lmao at you being able someone a "nerd" through the internet.. hell i dont even know why i wasted my time with you.. you obviously bi*ch made

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #2097
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
good game eagles, football gods hate me I can't just get a sunny non windy game, first it was rain and wind now it's snow and how is Eli going to fumble inside the 10

Got your revenge
 6 years ago '10        #2098
perfe72ction 
space
space
 shortz said:

somehow goes to race now typical ignorant bs... so you buy a 60 dollar game and don't even play basically u just call a play and let the computer run around? sorry but im out userin my opponent EVERYTIME i refuse to leave it up to the comp
 6 years ago '10        #2099
perfe72ction 
space
space
i got the perfect game for yall non user a.sses
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #2100
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,834 | Props total: 2001 2001
 Stupendamatic said:
good game eagles, football gods hate me I can't just get a sunny non windy game, first it was rain and wind now it's snow and how is Eli going to fumble inside the 10

Got your revenge
Good game man, I'm not gonna lie.. I wanted that one bad

Yea I was like wtf when the game started and it was a blizzard out but gotta roll wit it. Tried to keep the ball on the ground more and avoid 8 picks you did a good job of shutting down shady.. just some big plays for me was the difference.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago