Official Madden 12 Online Franchise

most viewed right now
 196
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
91 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 HenryTheMenace said:
n*gga tried to make me feel stupid.. smh
Feelings, feeeeeelings.
 7 years ago '05        #182
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 WalterWhite said:
fu*k that don't settle for less. You don't want to play with the bum a.ss Bungals. Fire up another league and I'll join. These n*ggas are picking teams 2 months before the game drops. On some preferential treatment and sh*t, I don't even see nobody calling out teams.
 7 years ago '05        #183
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 HenryTheMenace said:
Give me bengals then
Got you breh.
 7 years ago '11        #184
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 115 115

[pic - click to view]



I hope nobody gets this mad after they lose
 7 years ago '05        #185
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 nastyNick88 said:

[pic - click to view]



I hope nobody gets this mad after they lose

[pic - click to view]



That n*gga text his whole address! I'm bout to send him some transgendered strippers.
 7 years ago '05        #186
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 HenryTheMenace said:
Give me bengals then
I put you down for the Cowboys, I forgot Dominate doesn't have a Box anymore.
 7 years ago '11        #187
NastyNick88 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$588 | Props total: 115 115
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]



That n*gga text his whole address! I'm bout to send him some transgendered strippers.
cant wait for this league to start...are we starting release day or what?
 7 years ago '05        #188
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 nastyNick88 said:
cant wait for this league to start...are we starting release day or what?
It depends on how many have the game and have the Online activated. Probably not though.
 7 years ago '05        #189
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
release day delivery right here :applause:

Question about the free agent pool, is that going to be first come first serve or are we going to have a FA bidding period before the season starts?

To clarify, I am talking about just for this season because I know with LM we have the FA period but we didn't incorporate LM until like the 2nd year or so last year so idk if the FA goes into affect at the start.
 7 years ago '08        #190
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 WalterWhite said:
fu*k that don't settle for less. You don't want to play with the bum a.ss Bungals. Fire up another league and I'll join. These n*ggas are picking teams 2 months before the game drops. On some preferential treatment and sh*t, I don't even see nobody calling out teams.
Stan, Why are you so mad?

But real talk it was the smart thing to do that way when the game drops we can get the league made and play. Not saying it couldn't have been filled up either way but you see n*ggas is already ttrying to make trades and sh*t.

the BX league on 360 stay poppin and active.

btw... Weaz make sure you wait to see if them boys do a roster update before you create the league right away when you get the game. I know you probably already on it but just a heads up.
 7 years ago '05        #191
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
 WalterWhite said:
What? I never seen that n*gga call the Steelers, I seen him in the thread but he never called it... So therefore I call the Steelers.
Page 5

 JSMOKER said:
lol i was browsing not totally sure i'll have online in time but just in case i will take the Jets.... Steelers if you're giving them to the other guy

just read first pg again... Steelers it is

 7 years ago '05        #192
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 WalterWhite said:
n*gga broke as a joke I'll take the Steelers.


Be patient. There will be teams that open up the first week. Good teams.
 7 years ago '05        #193
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Stupendamatic said:
release day delivery right here :applause:

Question about the free agent pool, is that going to be first come first serve or are we going to have a FA bidding period before the season starts?

To clarify, I am talking about just for this season because I know with LM we have the FA period but we didn't incorporate LM until like the 2nd year or so last year so idk if the FA goes into affect at the start.
LeagueManager will be in effect from the jump.

I don't know if there needs to be a free agent bid at the beginning of the season though. Do ya'll want that?
 7 years ago '05        #194
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 d3athb4dishonor said:
Stan, Why are you so mad?

But real talk it was the smart thing to do that way when the game drops we can get the league made and play. Not saying it couldn't have been filled up either way but you see n*ggas is already ttrying to make trades and sh*t.

the BX league on 360 stay poppin and active.

btw... Weaz make sure you wait to see if them boys do a roster update before you create the league right away when you get the game. I know you probably already on it but just a heads up.
I almost forgot about the first roster update.
 7 years ago '08        #195
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 Y.G. said:
I almost forgot about the first roster update.
I'm sure we'll get a day one roster update for online and franchises, because they didn't do sh*t becasue of that whole CBA mess and mad players are still on their old teams.
 7 years ago '05        #196
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I'm sure we'll get a day one roster update for online and franchises, because they didn't do sh*t becasue of that whole CBA mess and mad players are still on their old teams.
They better have that ish on release. :nasmad:
 7 years ago '05        #197
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3930 3930
 Y.G. said:
LeagueManager will be in effect from the jump.

I don't know if there needs to be a free agent bid at the beginning of the season though. Do ya'll want that?
I think it would be a good idea since there are still a few good free agents out there who haven't signed. Off the top of my head there is Shaun O'hara, Rich Seubert, T.O., Antwan Odom, Kelvin Hayden, Lito Shepherd, Vernon Gholston, Keith Bullluck etc.
 08-24-2011, 09:48 AM         #198
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight if n*ggas copping early in nyc let me know im nagging but fu*k it im not waiting until tuesday..
 7 years ago '05        #199
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 Stupendamatic said:
I think it would be a good idea since there are still a few good free agents out there who haven't signed. Off the top of my head there is Shaun O'hara, Rich Seubert, T.O., Antwan Odom, Kelvin Hayden, Lito Shepherd, Vernon Gholston, Keith Bullluck etc.
It's a good idea, just don't know if people are going to want to wait for those free agents.

Anybody else with an opinion?
 7 years ago '05        #200
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
 HenryTheMenace said:
aight if n*ggas copping early in nyc let me know im nagging but fu*k it im not waiting until tuesday..
Yea you are.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy