most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2011, 05:23 PM         #301
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
yeah i can't fu*k with seinfeld but this sh*t is comedy
Curb is Seinfeld on HBO, you need to have curse words and other obscenities to laugh? If so, alright. Yeah its funnier cause they can say/do anything but thats why HBO is so sweet, Seinfeld is the best network TV show of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #302
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17428 17428
 hooligun said:
yeah i can't fu*k with seinfeld but this sh*t is comedy
Word......and i tried sh*ts not funny one bit
 6 years ago '08        #303
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
all i kno is that he better keep them coming...ive been wondering for years now if he plans on stopping at 9 or actually going past seinfeld
 09-12-2011, 05:52 PM         #304
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clenz7621 said:
all i kno is that he better keep them coming...ive been wondering for years now if he plans on stopping at 9 or actually going past seinfeld
You remember the season 5 finale entitled "The End"? God damn that episode was classic, but yea the fans keep him coming back I hope he gets into the double digits. 10 seasons would be perfect cause each season is 10 episodes. That would be some cool symmetry or whatever

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-12-2011 at 06:03 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #305
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829

great finale.
from the fruity lil kid, to whether it was Parkinsons or Pissed
my n*gga leon eating taco bell in paris
 6 years ago '09        #306
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
one of the best seasons GTFO!

each epi had me cracking up

ppl r such f*gs these days
 6 years ago '04        #307
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
Get a life, Jews! :hay: :hay: :hay: :hay: :hay:

Last edited by ruff; 09-13-2011 at 02:39 PM..
 09-13-2011, 03:39 PM         #308
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a feeling people saying this is the best season recently became fans of the show. It was very good, if you think it was better than seasons 2, 3 or 5 you are probably a newbie fan.
 6 years ago '04        #309
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
 Bob Sacamano said:
I have a feeling people saying this is the best season recently became fans of the show. It was very good, if you think it was better than seasons 2, 3 or 5 you are probably a newbie fan.
i was thinkin the same thing reading those comments, earlier seasons defined what curb is
 09-13-2011, 04:16 PM         #310
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea, seasons 1, 4, 6 and 7 are also better as I said. If you think that finale the other night was better than the 45 minute Seinfeld finale of season 7 or the finale of season 6 when Larry ends up marrying Loretta with that Larry and the Blacks family pic, or the finale of season 5 that was also 45 mins where Larry finds out hes adopted and not Jewish and then completely changes personality, and then dies and goes to heaven and his angels are Sacha Baron Cohen and Dustin Hoffman and than he gets in an argument with them and gets kicked out of heaven, or season 3 with the restaurant chef with Tourettes and the whole cursing fiasco at the end...

etc. etc. etc.

Coming from someone who has been a die hard fan for like 6 years; worst season of the show thus far.

It was still great though. Worst doesn't = bad. Worst is just a ranking compared to the others the show is still awesome.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-13-2011 at 04:40 PM..
 09-13-2011, 04:29 PM         #311
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And I would be willing to bet money that most of you saying that this season was the best haven't seen half the episodes of the show. I love Leon as much as the next guy, but whatchu know bout Krazy-Eyez k!llah?
 6 years ago '09        #312
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,495 | Props total: 7240 7240
Saw every episode multiple times still think this was one of the best seasons. There was no bad episodes, everyone had me dying. Think what you want to think but even Larry called this his favorite season besides the producers season....rich risen podcast.

And krazy eyes k!lla was in one episode, Leon was in three seasons. That alone makes him better. You sound like a guy that puts everything on a pedestal and have ridiculous expectations.
 09-13-2011, 05:32 PM         #313
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
Saw every episode multiple times still think this was one of the best seasons. There was no bad episodes, everyone had me dying. Think what you want to think but even Larry called this his favorite season besides the producers season....rich risen podcast.

And krazy eyes k!lla was in one episode, Leon was in three seasons. That alone makes him better. You sound like a guy that puts everything on a pedestal and have ridiculous expectations.
Nah I just think there were 3 or so episodes of this season that were sub par and I can't think of any other season that had more than 1. Most have none. I also think the story arc was thinner than in any other season. Yes I am very critical, but other seasons had multiple plot arcs (5 had Larry's adoption, Lewis' kidney, 4 had Cheryl letting him get laid by another woman and his broadway show) It just wasn't the best season that's hardly a negative statement as I have explained.

But I do have very high expectations that is due to the standard of excellence that Curb has established. Im still amazed he keeps coming up with great shows after 9 seasons of Seinfeld and 8 of Curb as far as longevity in comedy television no one is fu*king with Larry David.

Last edited by Bob Sacamano; 09-14-2011 at 06:24 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #314
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
This season wasnt great. It was subpar imo. I thought the 2 seasons before this were much better.
 6 years ago '08        #315
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
Just watched the crazy eyez k!lla episode again, hysterical. Who's my Caucasian?
 6 years ago '07        #316
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
 Arson said:
Just watched the crazy eyez k!lla episode again, hysterical. Who's my Caucasian?
One of my favorite episodes..."Have you ever heard his lyrics? Huh? 'If you betray me you're gonna die? You'll suck on my d!ck? I'll put a nut in your eye.' OK? That's a nice scenario for me."
 6 years ago '08        #317
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12531 12531
that the season is over already

jus saw the finale (i know I'm late)

please come back LD!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments