Who was better in their prime: TMac or VC?

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who was better in their prime?
TMac 210 67.31%
VC 102 32.69%
Voters: 312. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '08        #141
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
best dunker, his windmills were always crazy

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #142
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 iCON-8 said:

T-Mac scored 30+ ppg and that's all people see.. VC could have done that too but it doesn't get you anywhere being a selfless player, which is why both haven't attained a ring yet..

Vince had J Kidd (a hall of famer)....which should have made him the #1 scorer while in New Jersey, not a selfless player.....and vice had better teams around him....

T-Mac got my vote
 6 years ago '05        #143
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 JayDawn said:
that sh*t didn't happen in 04...03

That pistons team didnt win sh*t
that's what I said. The guy I quoted said 04. Read my post before that one...
 6 years ago '04        #144
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 Fly 2ndComing said:
T-Mac has been out the first round people, will you stop saying he hasnt.

Now, I think its a tossup for which was better because they were both really fu*king good. I only wished they could have figured out a way to have played together in their primes in either Orlando or Houston and done some real damage.

Maybe they can both go be veteran role players together on a team close to a title like the Bulls or somewhere. If they were truly dedicated to playing a role and being for the team I would take them both in San Antonio for one year then they can retire.
Link?
 6 years ago '09        #145
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 illmatic45ACP said:
Link?
 6 years ago '04        #146
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Wasn't that the year he wasn't even playing? LMAO @ T-Mac having the "Ewing" effect on the Rockets.

If you don't know what the "Ewing" effect is, in 1999 The Knicks made the Finals....after Ewing got hurt & couldn't play.

#We'reBetterWithoutYou
 6 years ago '11        #147
PTC 138 heat pts138 OP
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
I really don't think anyone who says VC actually watched basketball when they were both playing.

I mean, this isn't even close... T-Mac was unstoppable at a point.

Ya'll check that.

TMac not getting out the 1st round isn't valid here because T-Mac was THAT much better than VC. T-Mac was an ELITE player VC never reached that status, so when we're talking about skill wise, T-Mac was that much better. His playoff performances weren't sh*t or anything either, he was on sh*tty teams.

This is like comparing Billups to Nash and calling Billups the better PG because he won a championship.

Seriously GTFOH with this VC bullsh*t, since I seen both them play throughout their careers it's just stupid reading people saying VC.
 6 years ago '09        #148
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
 illmatic45ACP said:
Wasn't that the year he wasn't even playing? LMAO @ T-Mac having the "Ewing" effect on the Rockets.

If you don't know what the "Ewing" effect is, in 1999 The Knicks made the Finals....after Ewing got hurt & couldn't play.

#We'reBetterWithoutYou
Oh, I didnt say he played and got out the first rd I just said he made it out. The team did and him being on the roster qualifies as him getting out the first rd.

Oh yeah, I know all about the Ewing Effect popularized by Bill Simmons and following them because they played my team for the title that year.
 6 years ago '09        #149
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,082 | Props total: 22526 22526
tmac its not up for debate
 6 years ago '06        #150
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 PTC said:
I really don't think anyone who says VC actually watched basketball when they were both playing.

I mean, this isn't even close... T-Mac was unstoppable at a point.

Ya'll check that.

TMac not getting out the 1st round isn't valid here because T-Mac was THAT much better than VC. T-Mac was an ELITE player VC never reached that status, so when we're talking about skill wise, T-Mac was that much better. His playoff performances weren't sh*t or anything either, he was on sh*tty teams.

This is like comparing Billups to Nash and calling Billups the better PG because he won a championship.

Seriously GTFOH with this VC bullsh*t, since I seen both them play throughout their careers it's just stupid reading people saying VC.
why u mad though f*ggot?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #151
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
tmac better all-round game, slightly less of an athlete than VC but just as much individual creativity on offensive end, but Tmac's defensive prowess >>>>>>>>>>>>>> VC. How can you be a freakish athlete and not have it translate on of the defensive side of the ball? VC was more than capable of being a defensive stopper, which lessens his stature in my book.
 6 years ago '08        #152
yungsavage05 
space
space
space
$675 | Props total: 1 1
 V.R. Nabor said:
vc jumping over dude n dunking››› tmac career
sure....
 6 years ago '06        #153
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
I'm going to keep it real simple for some you clowns saying TMAC>>VC..

Vince's prime and accomplishments >>> TMAC's.. the #s don't lie. TMAC was no more than a glorified chucker.. He was a great scorer..but thats where it stops. Overall, VC was more clutch as well.. I don't understand how dudes can look at the stats and what VC has done and say that TMAC was better in his prime..

Lets put it like this..VC will be inducted in the HOF..meanwhile McGrady may not be a lock.
 6 years ago '11        #154
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,491 | Props total: 21280 21280
 omniscience said:
I'm going to keep it real simple for some you clowns saying TMAC>>VC..

Vince's prime and accomplishments >>> TMAC's.. the #s don't lie. TMAC was no more than a glorified chucker.. He was a great scorer..but thats where it stops. Overall, VC was more clutch as well.. I don't understand how dudes can look at the stats and what VC has done and say that TMAC was better in his prime..

Lets put it like this..VC will be inducted in the HOF..meanwhile McGrady may not be a lock.

Besides dunking what was Vince better at? What accomplishments, other than being the Slam Dunk champ and making it out the first does he have over T-Mac?
 6 years ago '04        #155
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
T-Mac had the best one year out of the two but overall prime would have to go with VC. I wouldn't really argue if someone wanted to say T-Mac was better though.

Thats a really tough question.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago